CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The loud footsteps turned online h4 doubles and singles into a sound whoring game. At AGL you really couldn't hear it as well, same with jetpacks in Halo reach. Either way, it's really something that shouldn't be in the game along with nade hit markers. 

I agreee with this ijjitt

That doesn't make it any less cringeworthy...

Well that I agree with. He is annoying with the constant videos, but he does provide somewhat interesting opinions and possibilities. I dont understand why so many people hated my comment, but whatever! lol

halo 1 says hi

I said 2v2 was slow because they were playing on maps that were designed for 4v4.

also the game they were playing didnt have this:

Halo_1_pistol.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's just the way he comes across to me. It feels like everything he does and says is done to get money and viewers, rather than out of genuine excitement for Halo. He might really love it but I don't get that from him.

Hmm. Ok. I wont argue with that. Although he claims the exact opposite, I have lost some faith in his video quality recently and what he "reports" on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-Games were abit campy, shit is spawning too slow again (I think that 1 layer OS is at 150s, should be down to 60s like in H2).

-They arent engaging because the BR is too easy to use, and becomes about who sees who first. Magnetism is far too high.

-Sniper ROF too fast when the BR got slowed down

-Fuck off glare

-Footsteps too loud

-You can hear somebody picking up a power up from a mile away

-Carbine is useless.

I think they werent engaging because of radar, not because of easy br.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think they werent engaging because of radar, not because of easy br.

Valid point. Radar makes high level play cringe worthy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

-They arent engaging because the BR is too easy to use, and becomes about who sees who first. Magnetism is far too high.

d6d1e3a6413b5c8a1cce1294b3691629.png

good ol halo 2

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can't wait to spend $400 on this game and also get H5 beta .

Every time i see a new video i fall more in love with everything this game has to offer

200w.gif

Doge <3

• Upvote (+1) 2

Every time i see a new video i fall more in love with everything this game has to offer

200w.gif

Your gifs get me every time  :Halo:

• Upvote (+1) 2

200w.gif

I like the puppy.

They will most likely re-record his voice overs. Overshield! Needs to go, but I'm actually a fan of 5 kills remaining. Adds hype for me, and let's me know when the game is coming to an end if I'm immersed too deeply in the game.

With the removal of Banshee and Shotgun, and maybe make it with just ONE sniper near the banshee plat, then remove radar, I could see Ascension 2v2 working.

If they keep that stupid music then it needs to be toned down. It's deafening when you have a good headset on. The announcer saying "5 kills remaining!" is fine but the music really needs to go.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It just looks bad... lol

But yeah, I loved the H2/H3 ragdoll, headshot back-flip. And wow, now that you mentioned it, I never even noticed that Halo 4 didn't have the death screams! Haven't heard any in any of the gameplay's yet either, unfortunately...

It does make you wonder why they take these things out. Hopefully they put them in Halo 5.

Anyone know if hitting the back button to view score stops your Spartan in his tracks? This was a big problem in Halo 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know if hitting the back button to view score stops your Spartan in his tracks? This was a big problem in Halo 4. 

Pretty sure you can move and watch the scoreboard, saw a few people doing it in Gamescom gameplays.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would love to see what they do to Lockout. Imma call it right now, there will be some kinda switch that shakes the mountain and makes more snow fall to decrease vision. :kappa:

I would love to see what they do to Lockout. Imma call it right now, there will be some kinda switch that shakes the mountain and makes more snow fall to decrease vision. :kappa:

Lockout with forge to move shit around could be a great thing