CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What is with this weird stuttery lag every couple minutes?

Either the servers or sync issues between your client & the server, question is if it happens to everybody in the game at the same time. Happens to me too.

What is with this weird stuttery lag every couple minutes?

IDK but it's a bitch to aim when it's going down. It's like a server earthquake.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Starting up the MCC and being prompted to download an update is a strange feeling.

It'd have been three years since about... April, since the last major one was April, 2015's. Strange entirely. 

why are h3's spawns the worst thing I've ever seen all of a sudden?

So they still didn't fix the awful h3 spawns from Insider? WTF 

Aren't you supposed to be able to start MCC once it says "ready to start"? I just keep getting kicked to the dashboard when I select it.

Aren't you supposed to be able to start MCC once it says "ready to start"? I just keep getting kicked to the dashboard when I select it.

In theory yes....#MCCThings.

Try this - hover over MCC's icon, press the right menu button (the one with the lines across it), and select "Manage game and addons". Once there, delete your local save and reserved space (this may not be necessary, but your save gets restored from the cloud anyway), and also hover over the ODST icon, press the right menu button, and uninstall it. This may allow MCC to start.

If it does, when you are prompted to update ODST, decline it. This may prevent the problem from occuring again (no guarantee).

Is ANY area of in-game performance better? 

CE felt better to me than it ever has last night. I got matches quickly, games started without me going to black screen for 45 seconds, registration was palatable if not perfect. 

YMMV. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Try this - hover over MCC's icon, press the right menu button (the one with the lines across it), and select "Manage game and addons". Once there, delete your local save and reserved space (this may not be necessary, but your save gets restored from the cloud anyway), and also hover over the ODST icon, press the right menu button, and uninstall it. This may allow MCC to start.

If it does, when you are prompted to update ODST, decline it. This may prevent the problem from occuring again (no guarantee).

More on this - from a thread on Halo Waypoint, it appears that the problem may be caused by not installing the ODST update FIRST. So, try pausing the main MCC update, and allowing the ODST update to complete, then resume the main MCC update.

They gotta fix this issue where one player in the match becomes completely unkillable for 30 seconds and goes on a spree. Sometimes you can really tell when it's you as well. So far it happens in both H2C and Halo CE. It's not OS.

Either the servers or sync issues between your client & the server, question is if it happens to everybody in the game at the same time. Happens to me too.

It lasted at least 10 minutes for me in a 2v1 on Hang Em High where this guy could just walk right towards the sniper every time because he was teleporting back and forth.

The beauty is that he couldn't seem to hit me either.

I fixed that by just hard resetting

What is wrong with Slayer spawns in Halo 2 Classic? LOL

edit: nevermind what the fuck is wrong with sanctuary spawns.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Who the fuck decided that putting Team Snipers in TA was a good idea it would be like putting griffball in there remove that shit 343.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Who the fuck decided that putting Team Snipers in TA was a good idea it would be like putting griffball in there remove that shit 343.

Team Arena isn’t meant to be hardcore. It’s just a grab bag of modes so it really doesn’t matter what goes in there.
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just had a visual glitch with CE. Hang em, had bottom camo, ran up top because it was 2v1 and the guy wasn't trying anymore. Camo spawned up top and I picked up it up and I faded for a second and then was completely visible again. Unsure what I looked like to other players.

Unsure if this is new or not, but I recorded a clip whenever it gets around to uploading.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Am I the only one here who really hates the red player names in CE?

It should be reverted. No idea how that was put into the game. Ogre 2 when he was streaming earlier was talking about the quick camo pickup, the red name stays above the player for an additional second or two, essentially ruining the quick camo pickup.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just had a visual glitch with CE. Hang em, had bottom camo, ran up top because it was 2v1 and the guy wasn't trying anymore. Camo spawned up top and I picked up it up and I faded for a second and then was completely visible again. Unsure what I looked like to other players.

Unsure if this is new or not, but I recorded a clip whenever it gets around to uploading.

Already reported it to postums.