CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

There’s something special about telling all your friends MCC is fixed - then they hop on after downloading 70gb and the servers are down.

It's kind of like launch night all over again. It really does amaze me how bad 343i really is at their jobs. They probably just didn't turn enough servers on to handle the "unexpected demand."

• Upvote (+1) 7

It's kind of like launch night all over again. It really does amaze me how bad 343i really is at their jobs. They probably just didn't turn enough servers on to handle the "unexpected demand."

At least I didn't take a week of work off this time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Orrrr, it could be like any other time servers happen to go down, as they do, given this industry. Pretty pricky to assume they're terrible at what they do for something that occurs with anyone.

I'll have to play some H3. 

Aaaaand there's your first problem, lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

To be fair to 343, doesn't sound like the server issues are their fault today. It's funny timing though for sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Orrrr, it could be like any other time servers happen to go down, as they do, given this industry. Pretty pricky to assume they're terrible at what they do for something that occurs with anyone.

Aaaaand there's your first problem, lmao.

Given 343's flawless track record, and impeccable transparency (see waiting 2+ years to finally "explain" why MCC didn't work), I'd hardly consider calling them terrible "picky." I'd actually call it generous, but maybe that's just me.

• Upvote (+1) 9

There’s something special about telling all your friends MCC is fixed - then they hop on after downloading 70gb and the servers are down.

This is like the most Halo sentence ever spoken.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Given 343's flawless track record, and impeccable transparency (see waiting 2+ years to finally "explain" why MCC didn't work), I'd hardly consider calling them terrible "picky." I'd actually call it generous, but maybe that's just me.

Except server issues are entirely different from game transparency. I can get criticism, but this isn't the type of criticism to try and damn someone over, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It’s just frustrating that some players first impressions is going to be the servers being down so early after the fix. MCC needs all the goodwill it can get at this point, I hope the problems are resolved quickly.

EDIT: Hearing that it’s up for some now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It’s just frustrating that some players first impressions is going to be the servers being down so early after the fix. MCC needs all the goodwill it can get at this point, I hope the problems are resolved quickly.

EDIT: Hearing that it’s up for some now.

Been up for me for the past 3 hours or so.

How is this game still broken? Watching Ogre 2, and CE is laggy as hell. This is supposed to be an AAA title. It's supposed to be polished. It's supposed to work. 3-4 years later and it's still broken.

343 is a laughing stock, I'm sorry. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

I’ve had the update on all day long while at work, was hoping to have some fun tonight when I get home on MCC. This thread is not giving me hope.

FFS.

If it stays up for more than 4 hours, contact your doctor. 

Well, it's up but it's the laggiest it has ever been lmao.

I know everyone is already well aware, but 2v2 CE plays faster than 4v4 H3.

Goats gonna goat.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know everyone is already well aware, but 2v2 CE plays faster than 4v4 H3.

Goats gonna goat.

Yeah, but Halo 5 plays faster than all of them because of sprint and thrust.

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Add my GT - We FeaR

I just want to play some fake H1 and H2 with the fucking lads on Thursday and Friday

• Upvote (+1) 1

The bloody shats been happened my a lot

You should see a doctor mate.

Sorry to any team mates I had in team snipers on halo 3, I wasn’t prepared for this gametype, I seriously couldn’t hit shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1