CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Quite poetic that I had to uninstall Halo 5 to make room for the MCC update.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Is the playlist update also live?

Only playlists available atm are CE Dubs, H2C Arena, H2A Arena, H3 Arena and H4 Arena. 

Once more players are in, playlists will expand to these:

• Team Slayer - 4 vs. 4 - Social
  • Big Team Battle - 8 vs. 8 - Social
  • Team Action Sack - 4 vs. 4 - Social
  • H3 Lone Wolves - 8 man FFA - Social
  • HCE Team Arena - 4 vs. 4 - Social
  • H2C Team Arena - 4 vs. 4 - Ranked
  • H2A Team Arena - 4 vs. 4 - Ranked
  • H3 Team Arena - 4 vs. 4 - Ranked
  • H4 Team Arena - 4 vs. 4 - Social
  • H3 Team Hardcore - 4 vs. 4 - Ranked
  • H2C Team Hardcore- 4 vs. 4 - Ranked
  • H3 Team Doubles - 2 vs. 2 - Ranked
  • HCE Team Doubles - 2 vs. 2 - Ranked
  • H3 Big Team Battle - 8 vs. 8 - Social
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Just reading the patch notes whilst waiting for MCC to install. It's longer than War and Peace!

Not complaining though - a hell of a lot of work has gone into this. Now to spread the word to my gaming pals to jump back onto MCC :weback:

IMPROVED Magnum shot registration issues in networked matches

There's that scary word... -_-

Based on our public flight data we generally expect Halo 2 to be the specific title most players will install first/most often

Yet, most of Insider's focus was on Halo 3...

The Reclaimers - These folks have gone above and beyond the call of duty

The Little Moa

Aww... ^_^

BTW, there's something of a new "-1th" on the official bug tracking page - "Kown issues".

Well this came a lot earlier than expected. Hopefully everything works right out of the gate, and MCC can regain some of its lost population.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus H3 is more jittery now than during insider.

There are all of 12 people that have had time to download the update yet. Stay strong...

Give me a update on how H1 feels. I'm ready to fucking grind

literally the exact same as before
  • Upvote (+1) 2

For those playing what are your way too early thoughts?

I haven't played yet, but this patch is essentially the version that insiders have been playing on for awhile. The biggest improvement is that dedicated servers are actually working in the game now, so shots seem to hit more consistently throughout all titles. Matchmaking has basically been "fixed," so you can at least grind games without too much effort.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Watching Snipedowns stream it doesnt look like Halo 3 plays at all like Insider... did they really come out with the update and activate it?

Watching Snipedowns stream it doesnt look like Halo 3 plays at all like Insider... did they really come out with the update and activate it?

MLG settings are different from the vanilla H3, so yeah it's going to play differently.

I actually agree with limiting the number of playlists to start, but not including H3 Hardcore is a huge mistake. That's what people like Snip3down and other big Halo streamers want to play. You want those guys playing and streaming to give your new update free advertisement. I have no idea why 343 didn't think of this, but I guess I'm not surprised.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MLG settings are different from the vanilla H3, so yeah it's going to play differently.

I actually agree with limiting the number of playlists to start, but not including H3 Hardcore is a huge mistake. That's what people like Snip3down and other big Halo streamers want to play. You want those guys playing and streaming to give your new update free advertisement. I have no idea why 343 didn't think of this, but I guess I'm not surprised.

its not even gunna be one day dude