CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

everytime someone says something about the insider or brings up a video to demonstrate how shit the insider is for h2, the person gets downvoted, but a significant backing upvotes him and can see why he posts it to reddit as well.

To remind these people, that just because we've been given a community test environment just like the BF games have, doesn't mean we gonna get a fixed MCC, we have to keep showing that, for us to make progress, we need to be reminding everyone the state we are in.

most don’t know how h2 is really except Og’a like yourselves. Most of us started halo young not at teenager age. I’m saying is most likely only those who were teens remember how h2 played. And many who would play halo today started on h3.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Can I ask how did they fuck up the spawns on Team Hardcore? Is this already a known issue that I missed? I know in dubs the spawns were weird in KoTH and Ball.

Can I ask how did they fuck up the spawns on Team Hardcore? Is this already a known issue that I missed? I know in dubs the spawns were weird in KoTH and Ball.

Yeah, they just never seemed to turn the team spawning off. It's been like that so long, it was literally one of my first settings related complaint about the game.

Yeah, they just never seemed to turn the team spawning off. It's been like that so long, it was literally one of my first settings related complaint about the game.

I don't know how I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out.

Goddam Halo music is the best thing to listen to when you get new headphones! Almost cried during the CE theme song. It brings me back to a very specific CE LAN in high school when 8 Xboxes were playing the same song throughout the house. :tear:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone one know what the UK servers are like? If the patch is good, I might just have to buy an xbox.

I want to get an Xbox One again for just MCC. Maybe play one or two other games but that’s it. Should I get the Xbox One S or X?

I want to get an Xbox One again for just MCC. Maybe play one or two other games but that’s it. Should I get the Xbox One S or X?

S unless you really want 4K
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I was wondering if I was going crazy last night with spawns. I kept being spawned with two enemies looking at me on The Pit and Onslaught.

I was wondering if I was going crazy last night with spawns. I kept being spawned with two enemies looking at me on The Pit and Onslaught.

Its so weird. It's either I'm getting spawn fucked or I'm spawn fucking my team.

Anyone one know what the UK servers are like? If the patch is good, I might just have to buy an xbox.

It takes forever to find a game, well for me anyway. I’ve only had a few games, it’ll just be stuck searching for up to half an hour sometimes and I just give up. I can find games faster on halo 3 than I can on the insider.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The price isn't too worth it but In honesty you will have better framerate for things like 2 and 4p Splitscreen and overall in the campaigns an such if you're playing on the One X. to me that matters but its whatever. 4K doesn't matter whatsoever against the simple refinements to performance and visuals

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Apoll0 @BR N00b @@Silos who's tryna play tonight?

Down my d00d.

Guys if anyone wants to run some 2v2 HCE Insider customs add me BR N00b (zeroes no 0's), or Og Nick.

I'm just appearing offline, if we can get a few shoot me a message and I can switch over within a fifteen minute notice.

I feel the aiming on H3 insider is absolutely awful!, I may need to get the hang of it, but my god it's bad

It is different and it's one of the few bugs that are on their trello page.

On mobile so best I can do is just c/p the link:

https://trello.com/b/WPZDzEBI/mcc-support-page

Under known issues they have H2C starting spawns lol. They probably don't even know they are supposed to be random in slayer. Meanwhile the actual spawn system is broken.

Party Matching and Ranked Changes
Matchmaking has been overhauled entirely to allow more competitive matchmaking to happen. Party matching and Ranked matching are now in place. As well, the ranking system put in place and how ranks are given is more akin to the leveling system used in Halo 3.

For Party matching we have a few different variants that are being used in different playlists and will be adjusted based on a few key items after the update goes live.

Variant 1
  • Teams of 4 will only match other teams of 4.
  • A team of 3 will match a team of 3 and have solo players queue in as well.
  • Teams of 2 will match other teams of 2 and solo queues.
  • Solo queue players will match other solos, teams of 2, and teams of 3.
Variant 2
  • Teams of 4 will match teams of 4 and teams of 3+1.
  • Teams of 3 will match teams of 3+1 and teams of 4.
  • Teams of 2 will match other teams of 2 and solo queues.
  • Solo queue players will match other solos, teams of 2, and teams of 3.
Ranked matching currently will take the highest ranked player on a team and search for other players within a reasonable range. This range is different per playlist and is based on population in such playlists. In certain playlists anyone at level 40 and above is treated as a 40 while in others anyone over 35 is treated as a 35 to help find matches.

This right here tho  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 2

UK boi here.

Hard to find games, and the servers aren't the best, but better than retail. But you'd expect one major hiccup each game session if you play for sessions of 2 hours or less.

But, I wouldn't buy an Xbox until Sep 15th, 2 weeks after the update, people will obviously think the update would have fixed everything for the first few days, but it'll take 2 weeks for it to sink in. 

Remain 100% skeptical.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anybody wants to play I'm on. I watched beach lan so I'm like 1% better at CE now haha

• Upvote (+1) 3