CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I can confirm that this game is 100% fixed and that the servers are in pristine condition:

http://sendvid.com/vucccvm2

I do think it is better but they still have a lot to work on. Sad thing is that CE is probably the lowest on the priority list. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can anyone find games in H2 arena with parties 3 or greater? Searching 4s now. Does the game only match with similar parties now?

Can anyone find games in H2 arena with parties 3 or greater? Searching 4s now. Does the game only match with similar parties now?

Probably taking a while since the playlists just switched, so people who haven't rebooted MCC still have H3 Dubbs & Action Sack. At least that's what I think the issue is.

RVG is better than Nistic, confirmed.

I'm just glad they made it interesting by moving around the whole map instead of holding top and shutting us out.

What do you guys think about Equipment primarily meant to combat aerial vehicles?

The first is basically the Missile Pod but instead of being a Support Weapon, it is a shoulder mounted launcher like The Predator wears. It can lock on to targeted aerial vehicles then the user can semi automatically fire a limited number of homing missiles.

The second is a Tractor Beam. Instead of destroying the vehicle, it pulls it towards you so you can hijack it.

What do you guys think about Equipment primarily meant to combat aerial vehicles?

The first is basically the Missile Pod but instead of being a Support Weapon, it is a shoulder mounted launcher like The Predator wears. It can lock on to targeted aerial vehicles then the user can semi automatically fire a limited number of homing missiles.

The second is a Tractor Beam. Instead of destroying the vehicle, it pulls it towards you so you can hijack it.

Spnkr.

Done.

What's wrong with it.

Hit reg, a lot of the times your shots won't hit even if your client displays the shot hitting the enemy, and general rubberbanding/lag.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sentinel Beam and the one rocket launcher that you can steer after shooting (Ad Victoriam I think) are my favorite anti-air weapons we've ever had. Because they both take skill to use and aren't brainless garbage like lock on weapons (Stingers in Battlefield drive me nuts). Most importantly though, our primary weapons should be able to effectively damage air vehicles. It's asinine that the Wasp and Banshee have not only a shit ton of health, but also recharging energy shields. The Reach banshee, while broken in many ways is the perfect example of what a flying vehicles should be like: fast, agile, very deadly in the right hands, but very low on health and survivability. Flying tanks like the H5 vehicles are so goddamn stupid.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm just glad they made it interesting by moving around the whole map instead of holding top and shutting us out.

Yea, it was a pretty fun match even though we got steaked. Never knew what angles they were gonna use most of the time. Kept us on our toes.

Damn H2 is trash in this collection. I would unironically rather play H5 than H2C if they decide to launch H2C in its current state in the insider.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hit reg, a lot of the times your shots won't hit even if your client displays the shot hitting the enemy, and general rubberbanding/lag.

My shots are much better in the H2 insider than in normal MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

My shots are much better in the H2 insider than in normal MCC.

Same, I noticed much less bloodshots happening especially with the sniper.

BR was crisp.

Still some general lag or bloodshots happening, but it felt a lot better to me.

Sorry guys. I had to go to bed crazy early to make it to the airport this morning. I’m Beach LAN bound!

• Upvote (+1) 5

Not surprised at all to hear netcode is still iffy for H1 & H2. The vast majority of the testing sessions and fixes have been focused on Halo 3...

...the game for which you can pop its original disc into your Xbox One and have it run just the same as it does on its original console, including online play.

Yeah, 343, focus on that one, not the groundbreaking game that launched the entire franchise or the game that was used to promote MCC in the first place... >_<

• Upvote (+1) 8

"The vast majority of the testing sessions and fixes have been focused on Halo 3"...

Aaayyyeeeeeeeeeee tho

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Something really does need to be done about quitting. I know I said I'm against a quit ban, but maybe a quit ban only for ranked? This shit is annoying. Match quitters with other quitters? idfk

That's a slippery slope though, matching quitters with other quitters. If I'm in a game and 2 of my teammates quit I should definitely be able to quit with no consequences.

Also aiming on insider H3 is twitchy as hell

Where do we officially report problems we see on thw insider build?

That's a slippery slope though, matching quitters with other quitters. If I'm in a game and 2 of my teammates quit I should definitely be able to quit with no consequences.

Also aiming on insider H3 is twitchy as hell

Where do we officially report problems we see on thw insider build?

You don't get the same quit penalty if any if your teammates already quit.

Hold the guide button then click report a problem.

Qutting penalties should heavily affect the first quitter, the 2nd guy should get a light punishment, but nowhere as harsh as the first. After 2 people quit, the remaining people should have the option to surrender and take the loss or if they feel like coming back they can fight it out.