CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Haha very true. 

Also there's definitely connection issues when trying to pick up OS. There has been numerous times where I've beaten people to the OS, held B, and nothing. Then some other kid runs up, picks up OS, and kills me.

I hate it.

Probably host.

Probably host.

Oh it absolutely was. Regardless, mad frustrating.

I'm watching halo MCC on twitch right now and OMG I've never seen anything more smoother, that 60 FPS. 

http://www.twitch.tv/halo

Try playing CS GO or Quake on a 120 hz montior ;)

But yes, 60 fps Halo is pretty sexy. Looking forward to see what it looks like on the classic games...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't if anyone else noticed but there are hit indicators and no X's over your teammates when they die.... (at least for now) 

I don't if anyone else noticed but there are hit indicators and no X's over your teammates when they die.... (at least for now) 

We already knew about the hit markers and the build at Gamescom has red death X's. It seems the build that's being shown on stream is an older build.

Random pre-recorded gameplay I believe as people said it's an older build than the Gamescon one because there's no red Xs.

Random pre-recorded gameplay I believe as people said it's an older build than the Gamescon one because there's no red Xs.

Well that sucks, last match is playing now so I'm guessing it's over after this.

"The BR Sound Stupid" "Halo 4 Medals Really" "Why is the Br Reticle so weird" "why does this look like Halo 4" "A waterfall Really" Dear god we get a upgraded with no armor abilities, decent maps, a br with no bloom, and no sprint and people still find time to fucking complain

• Upvote (+1) 1

dear lord neighbor is a former shell of himself

Shell of his former self*

OT: Halo in 60Fps looks tight!!

Fun to watch pros play, but it would have been so much better with a listen in or commentary... Can't wait til Sunday.

Still photos of these maps look good but in action they are brutal on the eyes.

It looks like an old build, the various gameplays I've watched from Gamescom this week, I haven't noticed any of the textures bugging out. It'll be fine for launch.