CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Apparently in whatever discord is used for MCC insider the guy that is doing a lot of the work said he made the names above players heads red in Halo 1 to "make it more in line with other halos"?

The red name tags are obviously not "OG," but after I played three games with them, I really didn't even notice the change. Which I suppose begs the question; "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" 

If anything, this shows that they are working on things in H:CE. 

The red name tags are obviously not "OG," but after I played three games with them, I really didn't even notice the change. Which I suppose begs the question; "If it ain't broke, why fix it?" 

If anything, this shows that they are working on things in H:CE. 

Thats what i took out of it.  If they fix the camo bug with them, it will be fine.  If it makes switching over the H1 for new blood easier, thats only a positive.

I SWEAR that there was less of a jump delay last night too, but maybe i'm losing my mind? Or its because i was host?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats what i took out of it.  If they fix the camo bug with them, it will be fine.  If it makes switching over the H1 for new blood easier, thats only a positive.

I SWEAR that there was less of a jump delay last night too, but maybe i'm losing my mind? Or its because i was host?

I did not notice any difference in jump delay at all. At least for me, I don't notice the jump delay in HCE after having played so many hours of it period. It's possible that there is a difference on host. Next time we play, I'll host up and see what it's like.

I thought the bullshit hit registration would be fixed so that it doesn't take 10 head shots to kill someone outside of the USA?

They need to take out re-queuing in the postgame lobby to stop afk idiots from playing over and over

I surprised there is so many AFKers and quitters in the insider program. I guess I'm not that surprised, just disappointed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They need to take out re-queuing in the postgame lobby to stop afk idiots from playing over and over

Or make it time people out where it won't search anymore, you can literally search forever until you back out yourself. So stupid that it doesn't have something in place if someone is afk it should kick them back to lobby after the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@OG Nick Thanks for quitting out <3

e16db2082089ea532d7058597e1375da.png

But seriously...

tenor.gif?itemid=7340525

I'm not playing AR start high ground tf you on

• Upvote (+1) 9

I don't blame you but still lmao

I don't blame you but still lmao

If you don't blame me why you posting screenshots?

source.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

What game/map?

You had red side and a free camo/rocks. USE IT, BOI. 

H3 already makes me feel like turtle, no BR makes me feel like a turtle missing a leg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I know right??? 1 player goes AFK and the whole playlist is ruined, this is why I dont trust 343

• Upvote (+1) 1

going from using your entire clip and not getting a kill to being able to 4 shot is so nice. halo 3 is back

Well it was kinda never here to begin with, online-wise. I REALLY have a hard time believing these people who are saying that it's "just like LAN". Gonna have to see for myself.

Besides, people should care more about the 2 other better games on the disc anyway. No amount of patching is ever going to make Halo 3 a not-watered-down H2. Nor is 343 ever going to reduce the spread (or sniper bloodshots).

But that's just me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Well it was kinda never here to begin with, online-wise. I REALLY have a hard time believing these people who are saying that it's "just like LAN". Gonna have to see for myself.

Besides, people should care more about the 2 other better games on the disc anyway. No amount of patching is ever going to make Halo 3 a not-watered-down H2. Nor is 343 ever going to reduce the spread (or sniper bloodshots).

But that's just me.

there will always be blanks (bloodshots) in shooters and people are caring about h3 because of the hype for dreamhack

going from using your entire clip and not getting a kill to being able to 4 shot is so nice. halo 3 is back

back to what?  Being the worst of the original trilogy?

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

there will always be blanks (bloodshots) in shooters and people are caring about h3 because of the hype for dreamhack

Of course, but H3 is notorious for them. It has more than probably any other game in the series.

And what's happening at Dreamhack? I stopped paying attention to the competitive scene when everyone started pretending that bad games were good. 

Jumping in CE definitely feels more responsive. But this Team Slayer playlist is already bothering me (SMG and AR start bullshit doesnt help). We all know this playlist is going to suck up all the population in the retail game and CE,H2 and H3 playlists are going to be left to dry.

• Upvote (+1) 1