CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Yeah it might be from the 2015 update that Moa mentioned. I dont recall if they messed with the H2 aiming or hit detection. That was so long ago i wouldn't trust my own memory of it anyway.

I definitely played mcc after 2015, but never had this before. Thats odd

YmNAoYT.png

aqW3R37.png

I'm in love.

I apparently have a lower ping to every single US server than to any of the European servers. That's despite me living in the UK.

Hmm.

Edit: doing an Azure ping test shows that the European servers give a lower ping.

I apparently have a lower ping to every single US server than to any of the European servers. That's despite me living in the UK.

Hmm.

Edit: doing an Azure ping test shows that the European servers give a lower ping.

Yeah somethings wrong there. That's the ping I get and I live in east US.

Hmm.

Yup, I get the same. Those results are from me in the UK.

Ping in the menu is cool but pretty useless if its not in game and you don't even know what server you're on.

Please do this so Phase 2 starts ASAP.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The H2 Carbine seems to fire a lot slower now. Was it like that in previous builds?

The H2 Carbine seems to fire a lot slower now. Was it like that in previous builds?

Yup - it matches H2C's original fire rate now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My buddy was playing Insider tonight and running H1. He said shot registration felt way cleaner, and the pistol felt more projectile and less hitscan. Can anyone corroborate this?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Spent all day updating MCC and search Hardcore H3 for ages and couldnt find a game

Guys, I've been trying to get into the program with no results. I want to stream and get hyped for this Atlanta 10k!

How do I get this going?

My buddy was playing Insider tonight and running H1. He said shot registration felt way cleaner, and the pistol felt more projectile and less hitscan. Can anyone corroborate this?

I couldn't get into a game yesterday to figure it out. It's a pretty big update so I'm guessing not everyone has had the chance to install the new build.

Guys, I've been trying to get into the program with no results. I want to stream and get hyped for this Atlanta 10k!

How do I get this going?

SAME

I played one match of CE on insider, but it started as a 2v1 (never change MCC) and it was CTF on BC so it ended in like 3 minutes without a lot of gunfights. I didn't feel an insane difference though.