CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

did bravo just slip and say Sanctuary is the only remastered map that was originally DLC? I think he did 

• Upvote (+1) 1

did bravo just slip and say Sanctuary is the only remastered map that was originally DLC? I think he did 

If that's the case I guess we can count terminal and turf out.

I'm not a fan of grenade indicators either, but for anyone that has been getting really upset about that it will impact the H2 gameplay, just remember that has been H2A gameplay, not using the original H2 engine. 

For a grab bag to work, it requires consistent setting amongst all 4 games. You can't have SMG starts in one and Magnums starts in another and Infinity in another. For example, if they make Team Slayer with BR/AR starts (and Mag/AR) across the board then it will be all good. Then at least all you have to do is vote for maps and know what you are getting into.

I agree. I think even more jarring would be the difference in basic mechanics changing from game to game: things like grenade throw distance and bounce, jump height, default aim sensitivity on CE being different than default senistivity in Halo 3, base movement speeds, buttons changing depending on game even with global settings...

I dunno man, Im pretty confident. There's been 1 in every Halo game. (not ce obv)

Maybe not at launch (not sure if thats what you meant by permanent)

CE had one. It was called vanilla & no radar.

Any information about costumizable spartan armor?

Really shitty quality but that's all I know of thus far:

@CE Footage: afaik they showed some h3 behind closed doors. I don't think we'll see much ce before release as most casuals are looking forward to playing h2/h3.

If Sanc is the only DLC map to be remastered for H2A, and Frankie ruled out Midship on NeoGaf, that leaves us with the following 8 possibilities:

Burial Mounds

Beaver Creek

Colossus

Foundation

Headlong

Ivory Tower

Lockout

Waterworks

If Sanc is the only DLC map to be remastered for H2A, and Frankie ruled out Midship on NeoGaf, that leaves us with the following 8 possibilities:

Burial Mounds

Beaver Creek

Colossus

Foundation

Headlong

Ivory Tower

Lockout

Waterworks

They hinted today that it was not beaver creek saying "beaver creek has been done before"  

Lockout is my best guess on the 5th map 

I'd take Lockout and Waterworks.

Not against Burial Mounds or Colossus. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

CE had one. It was called vanilla & no radar.

Not a playlist in online multiplayer. Obviously the vanilla settings are competitive

Just played Halo 2 on Ascension (I think its new name is Zenith or something). It felt pretty weird. Movement was somehow sluggish and the starting weapons were ******** (you could choose between a plasma rifle, SMG and pistol). Banshee was annoying.

Just played Halo 2 on Ascension (I think its new name is Zenith or something). It felt pretty weird. Movement was somehow sluggish and the starting weapons were ******** (you could choose between a plasma rifle, SMG and pistol). Banshee was annoying.

so you're talking about H2A?

was to be expected, tbh.

Really shitty quality but that's all I know of thus far:

@CE Footage: afaik they showed some h3 behind closed doors. I don't think we'll see much ce before release as most casuals are looking forward to playing h2/h3.

Did no one watch this video?

IT SAYS, "CLAN TAG, ROSTER NAMEPLATE"

Did no one watch this video?

IT SAYS, "CLAN TAG, ROSTER NAMEPLATE"

I was going to say that clan tag might just be service tag but there is also a service id in the video. Hype level rising.

Lockout is obviously one of the most popular Halo maps of all time, so it's a safe bet that it'll make the cut.

However, the maps announced so far seem to cater more toward 5v5-6v6 gameplay. Sanc works as a 4v4 map, but it is large enough to support more players as well. Lockout's size doesn't really support more than 8 players. Based on that alone, it may not get anniversary treatment.

Also, the clan tag option may be something similar to COD where you have 4 characters placed in brackets in front of your gamertag as opposed to a separate friends list. But I don't know, the latter would be pretty awesome to have again.

so you're talking about H2A?

was to be expected, tbh.

Yes, didn't hype me at all.

Duel weild SMG with ur teaam and sync uyr shots. Or camp top rockets

I think it's the same magnetism as the original. Or they just based it off of H4.

To be fair, controlling the magnetism at range in a run and gun game takes skill.

• Upvote (+1) 1