CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Honestly I wish we could have a FOV slider in mcc but the Xbox one so under powered 343 would feel like they’re cheating people if they get the X players an option like that.

Man honestly what is the point of the x system!! There’s nothing about it that’s great because NO game is letting it use it’s “real” power., I have a 4K tv and shit looks nice as hell on it but it’s not that special. I’d like a constant stable frame rate, more content etc etc.

Man honestly what is the point of the x system!! There’s nothing about it that’s great because NO game is letting it use it’s “real” power., I have a 4K tv and shit looks nice as hell on it but it’s not that special. I’d like a constant stable frame rate, more content etc etc.

Honestly I wish we could have a FOV slider in mcc but the Xbox one so under powered 343 would feel like they’re cheating people if they get the X players an option like that.

aiming definitely was hit hard in both flights h3&2. Hopefully 343 fixes these. The mcc team feels competent so I think we can trust them.

Please learn to use the "Edit" button.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Even if you are on mobile, there is still an edit button...

If you quit the build in the pregame lobby, does that count as a loss or no?

If you quit the build in the pregame lobby, does that count as a loss or no?

currently it does not.

Party restrictions still not in ranked?

343 and party restrictions? What world do you live on?

• Upvote (+1) 2

They are looking into it that is a start we will see what happens i will be happy if we just got actual skill matching.

Even if you are on mobile, there is still an edit button...

it’s a pain at times, and looking into it, I call bullshit! You know it’s funny the only playlist in halo 5 that isn’t full of farming or constant stalemates is quick play because max party size is 2. It’s amazing how a party size of 2, can affect that stuff.

it’s a pain at times, and looking into it, I call bullshit! You know it’s funny the only playlist in halo 5 that isn’t full of farming or constant stalemates is quick play because max party size is 2. It’s amazing how a party size of 2, can affect that stuff.

If you tap the post, an edit button appears.

Quick play can be brutal. People are so ready to quit in Halo now that I find a lot of lopsided games in terms of team size. I wish whenever somebody quit, whatever the time left on the match was they would be timed out automatically. If you quit with eleven minutes left, you have an eleven minute timeout for example. Therefore even if there's no chance you'll win, you're down 40-12 or something and there's seven minutes left, you might as well just wait it out since that'll be quicker to get into a new match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 1 playlists are perfect. 

halo 2 is the weakest. ranked ts sucks because of PP and radar. Team hardcore is a plus though. and btb lets go!

halo 3 is being robbed. h3 dubs is the #1 or #2 thing streamed on twitch and 2v2 playlists don't need a lot of people in the first place. 

Halo 4 and 2a have nothing but they are the weaker games. h4's most popular is btb so this looks right

• Upvote (+1) 1

halo 2 is the weakest. ranked ts sucks because of PP and radar. Team hardcore is a plus though. and btb lets go!

halo 3 is being robbed. h3 dubs is the #1 or #2 thing streamed on twitch and 2v2 playlists don't need a lot of people in the first place. 

Halo 4 and 2 have nothing but they are the weaker games. h4's most popular is btb so this looks right

H4 really should just be a BTB game and maybe Infinity Slayer/extraction. The game doesn't offer anything else that the others don't do significantly better. I sort of think H2A should just take a back seat along with H4 and have fewer than 3 playlists combined

I think that if they added H2 to the H3 FFA playlist and swapped the H2 4v4 for an H2 Doubles playlist; this would be acceptable for me and many others.

It's a fight man, you have no idea.  At the very least we have to have Party & Skill Matching in the Hardcore playlists.

Halo 4 and 2 have nothing but they are the weaker games. h4's most popular is btb so this looks right

Even though H2 is my favorite game I feel the same way as you do.  H2 4v4 with Radar and Plasma Pistols on maps like Colossus, Ivory Tower, Gemini, Turf, Backwash, and Elongation are not what I want to play for my rank.  I think we should make it a Doubles or Free for All playlist instead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These are actually pretty decent playlists, especially coming from this company. We should still push for checklists/mixtape though as it's clearly the better solution.

And have they said anything about progression systems besides the ranking system? It would be

• Upvote (+1) 6

Halo 3 needs a team doubles. Definitely one of the biggest populations left on this game and the most streams.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 needs a team doubles. Definitely one of the biggest populations left on this game and the most streams.

I agree the halo 3 community started a discord last night send me a pm if anyone wants to join.

I've been gone for a while. What is this X system?

I've been gone for a while. What is this X system?

the new console is called xbone x. It has better hardware and rubs games at higher def