CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

That's what I wanted to do, and looked hard for it, but I had to choose between the list of all my playlists, or the first video in the playlist. There wasn't an in-between screen :/

What a god.

link doesnt send me to the next video

17319212304d7070e5c52ce1038dd768.png

Go read the playlist feedback thread if you want a laugh on waypoint. I wouldn't normally say anything but shit lol. This guy also didn't include any 2v2 for CE in his suggestion. This is why public feedback is often useless without someone picking through thousands of shit posts

In some ways I don't even understand why someone would post about a game they clearly have exactly zero experience with or even a cursory bit of research into how it actually works

• Upvote (+1) 4

17319212304d7070e5c52ce1038dd768.png

Go read the playlist feedback thread if you want a laugh on waypoint. I wouldn't normally say anything but shit lol. This guy also didn't include any 2v2 for CE in his suggestion. This is why public feedback is often useless without someone picking through thousands of shit posts

In some ways I don't even understand why someone would post about a game they clearly have exactly zero experience with or even a cursory bit of research into how it actually works

I saw that exact post there earlier today, put my hands on the keyboards and started thinking of a way to respond in a non-angry manner, then just raised my hands in the air and "nope"'d out. Some battles just aren't worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh no. Mods. I tried to put a link to a playlist of my casting in my sig, and it embedded the whole damn video. Halp.

@@Shekkles

Just add a timestamp.  This will start it at 2 seconds.

https://youtu.be/paspPA87a9M?t=2s

How to remove other peoples posts and take credit for it

Oh shit, thought this was Google sorry.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dersky ama tonight:

kUXfDVu.png

Does no hit reg to be updated in h1 mean they have something to improve it in the first patch? Sounds like they don’t. Will be interesting to see how much he general networking improvements help.

Lockstop lan and a built in timer would be awesome. Not having to deal with OG Xbox’s and crts to lan would be clutch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

It’ll be very interesting if they have something big to announce in regards to MCC at E3. Obviously here gonna talk about Halo. I don’t know how many flights they have planned and I doubt they even have a rough ETA in when they expect to have everything completed. It’d be cool to see them maybe talk about the progress they’ve done and what they intend to do in the near future. Maybe show like a roadmap or even announce the intention of public testing.

I doubt we’ll see anything like that though.

It’ll be very interesting if they have something big to announce in regards to MCC at E3. Obviously here gonna talk about Halo. I don’t know how many flights they have planned and I doubt they even have a rough ETA in when they expect to have everything completed. It’d be cool to see them maybe talk about the progress they’ve done and what they intend to do in the near future. Maybe show like a roadmap or even announce the intention of public testing.

I doubt we’ll see anything like that though.

I think they might mention Xbox One X enhancements but they don’t want to remind everyone it’s broken almost 4 years later.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think they might mention Xbox One X enhancements but they don’t want to remind everyone it’s broken almost 4 years later.

Idk, i think a big, public "we are sorry we really really fucked up MCC but we're going to fix it" then following through on that is probably some of the best PR they could get.

Idk, i think a big, public "we are sorry we really really fucked up MCC but we're going to fix it" then following through on that is probably some of the best PR they could get.

Maybe if it wasn't four years after release, sure.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Maybe if it wasn't four years after release, sure.

I agree but don't agree lol if that makes any sense

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I think their only route back to massive success is to show that they're listening and carry that forward into their newer games. Depending on what Halo 6 is an MCC announcement really could be the right play leading into what comes afterwards as long as they can follow through. The humble apology route would look really good PR wise if they know they can back it with a working product and a good look towards H6 with bits of classic gameplay and features (like splitscreen) that they've been missing lately. A lot of that they've already done but the delivery is everything and they're honestly so far off of the general gaming cultures radar that repeating themselves and recycling some of those announcements would go unnoticed 

H3 BC is all kinds of fucked though. Framerate was hot garbage last time I played plus some strange visual and audio bugs. I would definitely not use that as "control" for OG H3 aiming.

I used it a couple weeks ago for control comparison on a standard (non-X) Xbox One. It felt like Halo 3. Aiming (and brightness) was night-and-day different from retail MCC. Even if there are some emulation bugs, you can definitely use it as a rough guideline for control comparison.

the reason MCC H3 plays like shit is because the OG H3 was shit, I know that's something hard to process when you have your nostalgia goggles on but is time you all stop being so delusional

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I think the current insider build of MCC H3 plays brilliantly.

H3 has always felt like playing Bowser in Smash Bros Brawl on a 90 meter wide flat screen HD TV with paper bags over your hands.  Since release.  Clunkiest Halo and it's not even close.

Not even sure what the shot reg fix would be in the PC Frankenstein H1 mod on MCC.  It already plays nothing like original.  I don't even feel like I'm leading shots when I play MCC, or that I even need to.  Strafing doesn't matter and I'm not even sure why it feels like that.  I look right at people and shoot directly at them, especially with the sniper which is braindead easy in the MCC version.  Would be nice to see the plasma rifle and shotgun be relevant in MCC H1.

• Upvote (+1) 8

MCC confirmed to be on the game pass. I'm going to assume it's going to happen with the update

• Upvote (+1) 2

Gamepass is nice...but you know what would really help putting it on games with gold would get way more people potentially playing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dersky ama tonight:

kUXfDVu.png

Why are they "hesitant" on having party matches similar parties?  This is one of those features that literally has zero consequences and would please every single player whether they know it or not.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are they "hesitant" on having party matches similar parties?  This is one of those features that literally has zero consequences and would please every single player whether they know it or not.

"our data says that players are not willing to wait longer and those that do wait longer are more likely to quit out when they get a game they don't like."

Why are they "hesitant" on having party matches similar parties? This is one of those features that literally has zero consequences and would please every single player whether they know it or not.

0 consequences..... If they took a hard line on that, parties couldn't get games.

Halo MCC will be announced for PC tomorrow at the PC Gaming Show. Makes sense after Halo Infinite was confirmed for PC and is also a continuation of the story after Halo 5. What better way to get PC players caught up on the story like releasing Halo MCC/Halo 5 on PC to they can play it before the release of Halo Infinite? They know there is demand for MCC on PC, and with the Halo Infinite on PC announcement, theres going to be a lot of people wanting to play the older games and catch up.

This is pretty much why MCC is being fixed. Its part of the marketing for Halo Infinite. Besides, the same guy who leaked Halo Infinite said there were two Halo releases being shown at E3. We've only had one so far. A second one obviously isn't going to be at the Sony Conference, leaving the PC Gaming Show the only conference open that a 2nd Halo release would be announced at.

If I'm wrong neg rep me to hell.

edit: Fuck. Fuck Microsoft and their bullshit "PC Community is very important to us" bullshit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1