CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I feel like coming to this website with the sole intent of being a jackass should be an easy way to catch a ban 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I honestly thought we would be on playtest #3 by now. 

edit: oh snap test 2 is this weekend, wonder if the settings will be AR starts, I'm leaning twords yes  :wutface: Hope I get in!!

• Upvote (+1) 2

edit: oh snap test 2 is this weekend, wonder if the settings will be AR starts, I'm leaning twords yes :wutface: Hope I get in!!

mines updating and you ain’t getting in

edit: oh snap test 2 is this weekend, wonder if the settings will be AR starts, I'm leaning twords yes  :wutface: Hope I get in!!

The H2A test was BR starts. I doubt the H3 one won't be.

im not in :( ofc halo ce/2 will be last. i just hope sean is doing work over there

• Upvote (+1) 2

Man there is some stuff I wanna talk about with what they've changed in H3. Don't wanna NDA myself to death but lets just say its better

• Upvote (+1) 5

Man there is some stuff I wanna talk about with what they've changed in H3. Don't wanna NDA myself to death but lets just say its better

Can confirm it is a lot better played 30 games straight. i haven't been able to do that in a long time it just felt amazing, wish we could talk about it more.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can confirm it is a lot better played 30 games straight. i haven't been able to do that in a long time it just felt amazing, wish we could talk about it more.[/quote it’s better nuff said

NDA had been relaxed, see the waypoint post. You are allowed to discuss the flight in forums.

According to the waypoint post you can talk about the flight here, but not the emails or surveys.

Time to party up nerds

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any opinion on if netcode/hit detection is better? Played a game last night but I don’t have a lot of experience in H3 to compare it against.

Hit detection feels better, but maybe a little wonky. That's just H3 though

It was better for me than other people's host is typically. Fyi I have gigabit internet so I pretty much always have 800 up and down or so and there were still dropped BR shots. I'm assuming it was a dedicated server unless Gregor has the best host of all time. 

Other stuff though there is a brightness setting so the game actually looks like H3.

I swear the aim feels different too but that could just be the host etc

It was better for me than other people's host is typically. Fyi I have gigabit internet so I pretty much always have 800 up and down or so and there were still dropped BR shots. I'm assuming it was a dedicated server unless Gregor has the best host of all time. 

Are you playing now?

Yeah lol although I'm getting weird stuff like 1v1 narrows snipes now

gt? I played Narrows snipes and Heretic BRs

Same as my forum name. Actually just got done playing a King Nick of some sort

edit - I added you I'll be back on later

I've played 4 games. Heretic BRs twice, Narrows Snipes, and Pit Snipes.

The BR feels consistent now. Sensitivities feel odd, I usually play 3 or 4. Playing 2 atm. It's default weapon layouts right now. The brightness is turned down so it looks nice and not washed out.

I didn't play much H3, and less 1v1s so I'm not going to say it's just like OG H3. However it does feels better than before, especially at longer ranges.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've played 4 games. Heretic BRs twice, Narrows Snipes, and Pit Snipes.

The BR feels consistent now. Sensitivities feel odd, I usually play 3 or 4. Playing 2 atm. It's default weapon layouts right now. The brightness is turned down so it looks nice and not washed out.

I didn't play much H3, and less 1v1s so I'm not going to say it's just like OG H3. However it does feels better than before, especially at longer ranges.

Sensitivities felt weird for me too. Was playing in 3 and it seemed too high. Wasn’t sure if it was just me not playing a lot of H3.

Also thought the game looked better but couldn’t figure out why.

Something is wonky with the aiming can't quite figure it out just feels super off. So far i love how my shots register Hopefully they can get ce shot registration feeling this good.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I’m pretty sure something is different with the sensitivity. Had to readjust my settings several times during a match. Might be placebo and the fact that some of the best players are playing the flight.

Shot registration was better but it’s still H3. Lots of dropped shots and wonky spread. Its a different beast than og h3 and mcc h3. It’s much much better than retail MCC though. Is it confirmed that dedicated servers are online? Did some host checks in game and it appeared that no one was host.