CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Forgot the ''?'' sorry

Yep. We don't know the playlists, though. The one in the E3 build simply said "Classic Halo 2", which will surely change.

Why's everyone hating on the grenade indicators? I get that they're not 'classic halo' but from a gameplay perspective why are those so bad?

Why's everyone hating on the grenade indicators? I get that they're not 'classic halo' but from a gameplay perspective why are those so bad?

They can reveal too much information.

Decreases the awareness needed to realize a nade has been thrown at you and where it is.

On the topic of questionable additions, why do people look down upon on JUST weapon loadouts that are available to everyone?

I don't think they're a problem.

On the topic of questionable additions, why do people look down upon on JUST weapon loadouts that are available to everyone?

I don't. Go ahead and pick your starting weapon, I don't care. Allow me to use a BR every spawn and I don't care what the guys on the other team choose to use. SMG, AR, Plasma Rifle, Carbine, BR, whatever.

Choosing your starting weapon was the best part of Halo 4.

But choosing grenades, perks, secondary weapons, AA's...

• Upvote (+1) 9

That's not fair to assume everybody is like you and enjoys all Halo games. Not everybody enjoys all of them. I am not gonna want to play H4 or H3.

I didn't mean a grab bag hardcore playlist. I just meant like a grab bag Team Slayer / general playlist.

There probably isn't going to be a permanent hardcore offering in MCC.

I dunno man, Im pretty confident. There's been 1 in every Halo game. (not ce obv)

Maybe not at launch (not sure if thats what you meant by permanent)

If we had halo 3 MLG/Competetive playlists would they have forge maps(onslaught and amp) because I'm pretty sure file share and maps saves won't transfer.

If we had halo 3 MLG/Competetive playlists would they have forge maps(onslaught and amp) because I'm pretty sure file share and maps saves won't transfer.

probably not but by the time MCC launches that type of playlist someone will have it remade.

probably not but by the time MCC launches that type of playlist someone will have it remade.

Unfortunately. It would be better to go back to developer made maps and make them work for 4v4. H3 has several disc maps appropriately sized for it.

Warning: do not click video, it's from halofollower

What is your problem with HaloFollower? I think he is an okay Youtuber...

• Downvote (-1) 13

Seems like both the Snipe and Rocks are on dynamic 3 min timers on both maps.

Can I get some information about the tournament that's going to happen at Gamescon please?

I don't. Go ahead and pick your starting weapon, I don't care. Allow me to use a BR every spawn and I don't care what the guys on the other team choose to use. SMG, AR, Plasma Rifle, Carbine, BR, whatever.

Once they buffed the other primaries to the same TTK as the DMR, it was actually really nice being able to chose. They had them balanced out pretty well post patch

Agreed on everything else though, especially spawning in with plasmas

Can I get some information about the tournament that's going to happen at Gamescon please?

Check out the most recent Halo bulletin, all the info you need is there.  Unfortunately, only the finals of the tournament will be streamed. They will be streamed on twitch.tv/Halo this coming Sunday from 5:30AM to 11AM EST.

I just saw one I didn't know about before: "Swarm", which makes hunters to 2x damage and have 3x health. Interesting...

87497-Nope-Badger-Im-Out-cGvV.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Don't forget about the DMR.