CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I've been thinking a lot about MCC on PC and how sweet it will be.

Here's to hope.

#WeAreHalo

I'd rather see it be fixed, and then after that hope for it.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah of course, that's a given. I don't want it on PC unless it's got the bugs out.

are you playing the preview program version? Didn’t even know it released yet?

no just playing for a 50

are you playing the preview program version? Didn’t even know it released yet?

FYI it came out last week and there were tests over the weekend.

I kind of think releasing it on PC/steam is the fastest way for us to see a fixed MCC. For whatever reason these situations always end up with developers saying they can't do something when really they feel it isn't worth the time investment then 6 months later some random guy on steam has somehow patched all of the major errors out of the game, built his own server browser, populated the server list, modded the maps and skins and it blows up across the internet

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know it was unintentional in Halo 3 but I actually like the idea of slightly having to lead your shot with the BR.

It adds that extra bit more skill and increases the chances someone can out shoot someone who had the first shot.

Come at me  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know it was unintentional in Halo 3 but I actually like the idea of slightly having to lead your shot with the BR.

Pretty sure lead was intentional? The fact it dropped shots left and right because of the poverty netcode was probably not intentional lol.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Pretty sure lead was intentional? The fact it dropped shots left and right because of the poverty netcode was probably not intentional lol.

I always thought leading shots was something people realised they had to do to make the shots land because of the netcode?

It adds that extra bit more skill and increases the chances someone can out shoot someone who had the first shot.

Come at me  :simms:

100% intentional lol. 

We have 2 for H2A right now, and we'd love to have 2 more. Message me on Xbox or just join my party if you wanna play.

We have 2 for H2A right now, and we'd love to have 2 more. Message me on Xbox or just join my party if you wanna play.

On my way

• Upvote (+1) 1

GameSpot to the rescue again (they were the only major outlet to give MCC a bad review at launch).

This will do relative wonders for the cause, as the majority believes MCC is fixed. Just read some of these replies... XD

I would prefer to go on pretending that NeoGAF 2 doesn't exist, thank you very much.

• Upvote (+1) 6

This will do relative wonders for the cause, as the majority believes MCC is fixed. Just read some of these replies... XD

My god these people. 343 defense squad in full assembly. With great quotes such as

"Well, atleast they aren't giving up on it."

"It's really admirable that they are still trying to fix it" 

"Never had any problems with it."

and my personal favorite: "Why does it need fixing? It got an 90 on metacritic.".

• Upvote (+1) 7

My god these people. 343 defense squad in full assembly. With great quotes such as

"Well, atleast they aren't giving up on it."

"It's really admirable that they are still trying to fix it"

"Never had any problems with it."

and my personal favorite: "Why does it need fixing? It got an 90 on metacritic.".

It’s just people that don’t play the multiplayer. Anyone that has ever legitimately tried to rank up in a playlist knows all about the problems in MCC. If you ask these people, they have all either:

-never played it

-only played campaign

-dabbled in multiplayer but never really dove in

Even people that don’t understand the differences between MCC and the originals can see how dodging and party restrictions affect MM. They see the crashes. So many of the flaws are almost immediately apparent. That’s why it drives me nuts when people comment positively on the current state of the game. You clearly haven’t played it, so WHY are you speaking about it?

• Upvote (+1) 6

It’s just people that don’t play the multiplayer. Anyone that has ever legitimately tried to rank up in a playlist knows all about the problems in MCC. If you ask these people, they have all either:

-never played it

-only played campaign

-dabbled in multiplayer but never really dove in

Even people that don’t understand the differences between MCC and the originals can see how dodging and party restrictions affect MM. They see the crashes. So many of the flaws are almost immediately apparent. That’s why it drives me nuts when people comment positively on the current state of the game. You clearly haven’t played it, so WHY are you speaking about it?

IDK man, last night was PERFECT.  All those game we got back to back.  IDK why they are doing ANY work on MCC. People should be happy with what it is

:kappa:  :wutface:  :kappa:

Seriously, searching for 45 minutes straight across 3 different playlists with "...Players Found...Connecting...Searching" or whatever the fuck the messages are on a loop and not finding a single game was shitty.  And honestly, the people that only played campaign and had "no issues" either have low standards, don't pay attention, or didn't play the game until after the first month.  The first thing i did was run through all the campaigns in a row.  Multiple crashes, especially when loading new levels.  Hell, between probably every other level in Halo 4, it would hang and show the damn dev console debug screen.  like wut?

• Upvote (+1) 1