CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Its not nearly as bad as H5 though. And lacks a lot of other gimmicky nonsense. And is probably the most stable experience in MCC.

The only port in MCC that actually feels right is (unfortunately) Halo 4. The rest are jacked, but Halo 3 most of all.

is mcc halo 3s aiming actually bad or are people just used to the even shittier original aiming and are just complaining because it is different?

is mcc halo 3s aiming actually bad or are people just used to the even shittier original aiming and are just complaining because it is different?

Good question. To me swapping between the two MCC just always moves more than you'd expect. Maybe slippery feeling but also it might just somehow be associated with the framerate difference

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean, Halo 3's aiming has always been bad.  idk what bungie was thinking when they were like, "hey lets design the aiming so that you can only look at 90 degree angles?? Great idea ammiriteguys?".  idk if the aiming is worse in MCC, but the shot reg certainly is and it was real bad in OG H3 so that's really saying something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anybody know when the build will be available to download?

two days ago
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Me, Apollo and my old college roommate had a solid to3 last night for H2A. If you’re decent at Halo and actually talk, please don’t hesitate to message me if you wanna play.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Me, Apollo and my old college roommate had a solid to3 last night for H2A. If you’re decent at Halo and actually talk, please don’t hesitate to message me if you wanna play.

Definitely down to run some games some time :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Definitely down to run some games some time :)

Nice! We’re shooting for sometime this weekend. I’ll include you when I’m rounding up the troops.

Hit me up fam
  • Upvote (+1) 2

It just sucks online and people blame MCC for it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It just sucks online and people blame MCC for it.

My comparison is based on online. I can't get Halo 3 MCC to feel as smooth as 360 no matter the sensitivity or Elite controller settings. It's the only title I'm having this problem with.

I'll do another test to eliminate controller differences - MCC vs. BC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I highly advise against playing with Hard Way. I had to carry him in my backpack every game last night. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I love playing AR starts Ghost Town over BR start Sanc and Derelict

• Upvote (+1) 3

I highly advise against playing with Hard Way. I had to carry him in my backpack every game last night. :kappa:

Tell me about it....

jk bro

I think i can play tonight btw.

What's your gamertag?

Same as my username here, Apoll0  (last O is a zero)

Still need a weapon respawn system that isn’t dick cancer. This game would have been such a good opportunity to fix my biggest problem with H2 and just put static timers on the weapons.

I personally didn't enjoy it as much because there were no button combos. Without those you just have a Halo with excessive aim assist and bullet magnetism.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

All spartan animations could also use some work. I laugh my ass off every time someone is walking and throws a grenade tbh.

halo spv3 multiplayer is what you’re looking for.

I personally didn't enjoy it as much because there were no button combos. Without those you just have a Halo with excessive aim assist and bullet magnetism.

Not to mention the frame lag that seems to be present on every map. H2A just cannot compare to H2C.

So is the preview program update out?

Yes, it's just a "stress test" for the revamped match making system using 5 minute H2A games.

I added you. I haven't played MCC in awhile, but I'd love to run some games with some people.

• Upvote (+1) 1