CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

having fun with some god of war, what about you @pcbros, you still playing your 1945 shooters or you finally getting a new game

Or you know. Enjoy both. But I wouldn't doubt that people can emulate God of War onto the PC.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Invites are going out for the first flight check email and insider app on xbox.

Invites are going out for the first flight check email and insider app on xbox.

Got mine.

Can anyone tell me why its under NDA? Surely had 3 years of ignoring us and leaving us with a shitty broken game the least they could do is allow people to discuss what the tests are actually achieving...

• Upvote (+1) 1

>be me

>buy xbox one to play MCC

>pre-order MCC.

>play 670 hours

>still don't get into MCC test 

:apg:

I was under the impression those that are selected are those that have played more recently. Its not entirely about total time played.

Can't remember if that was in the survey or if I saw it on twitter/reddit.

I haven't played in months so I didn't really expect to get in.

I was under the impression those that are selected are those that have played more recently. Its not entirely about total time played.

Can't remember if that was in the survey or if I saw it on twitter/reddit.

I haven't played in months so I didn't really expect to get in.

I guess I could be thankful that its finally being fixed, but then again...

.... it shouldn't have taken 3 years of nothing for them to finally decide to fix it.

Can anyone tell me why its under NDA? Surely had 3 years of ignoring us and leaving us with a shitty broken game the least they could do is allow people to discuss what the tests are actually achieving...

Pretty sure they said something about this recently. They don't want people talking about it in case one of the builds makes MCC look even worse despite the fact it's a work in progress. 

Pretty sure they said something about this recently. They don't want people talking about it in case one of the builds makes MCC look even worse despite the fact it's a work in progress. 

Which we all know is exactly what would happen. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Which we all know is exactly what would happen. 

Probably will anyways.

I hope this doesn't break the NDA: All the playtests are scheduled to be mid-afternoon PST so here in EU it will be the middle of the night. So why even invite people outside the US? They can't even do that right.

I hope this doesn't break the NDA: All the playtests are scheduled to be mid-afternoon PST so here in EU it will be the middle of the night. So why even invite people outside the US? They can't even do that right.

They're probably revisiting and improving the networking and want to see how it'll perform under stress/high latency.

Right, i have done game testing in the past and this is often the case.  Not always, but probably half the time the game is basically a lobby simulator and the public beta or launched version of the game works better.  Usually the situations are contrived to force this kind of experience so they can get metrics and shit.  If i were them i wouldn't want people relaying their experiences yet either.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Get ready to share a brig cell with Captain Keyes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If anyone would like to run some H2A tonight with 3 reasonably good players, message me on Xbox: Hard VVay. We need a 4th. Game Time 7:45est.

If anyone would like to run some H2A tonight with 3 reasonably good players, message me on Xbox: Hard VVay. We need a 4th. Game Time 7:45est.

I played some last night and 1) there are a lot of scrubs in there right now.  I saw so many level 1s.  Must be because its on Game Pass?? and 2) How come the aiming for H2A is totally fine and H5 is still weird...

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm a big fan of H2A. Ditch the grenade hitmarkers and add some maps and you've got a great game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm a big fan of H2A. Ditch the grenade hitmarkers and add some maps and you've got a great game.

100% agree, if MCC wasn't broken to hell i would have loved to of seen a H3 Anniversary map pack or something

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still need a weapon respawn system that isn’t dick cancer. This game would have been such a good opportunity to fix my biggest problem with H2 and just put static timers on the weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Still need a weapon respawn system that isn’t dick cancer. This game would have been such a good opportunity to fix my biggest problem with H2 and just put static timers on the weapons.

The ludicrous bullet magnetism on every weapon and shit strafe will always make H2A a bore to play for me.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm trying to put some matches in to try and move up 343's internal ranking of flighting eligibility, and I now have a question.

I seem to recall Halo 3 in MCC having a deadzone problem. Was this ever fixed or "improved"? Because I've got all the other titles sensitivities comfortably set at 4, but for Halo 3, none of the numbers feel right.

I'm trying to put some matches in to try and move up 343's internal ranking of flighting eligibility, and I now have a question.

I seem to recall Halo 3 in MCC having a deadzone problem. Was this ever fixed or "improved"? Because I've got all the other titles sensitivities comfortably set at 4, but for Halo 3, none of the numbers feel right.

I believe they improved it, but it didnt make much of a difference.

FYI, I usually play every night if anybody wants to join up. Im not a super competitive player, but Im decent for a 38yo. Always play team slayer playlist.

The ludicrous bullet magnetism on every weapon and shit strafe will always make H2A a bore to play for me.

Its not nearly as bad as H5 though. And lacks a lot of other gimmicky nonsense.  And is probably the most stable experience in MCC.

The only port in MCC that actually feels right is (unfortunately) Halo 4.  The rest are jacked, but Halo 3 most of all.

• Upvote (+1) 1