CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I was going to get Tekken 7 but I heard it's dead on Xbox :(

Not entirely, but the Xbone controller is AWFUL for Tekken. The Dual Shock is SO much better. 

However, I actually loved the Xbone controller for MKX, and hated the DS for it. Go figure.

Tekken's amazing though. Best fighter of the past 5 years. I need peeps to play with on PS4.

Dragon Ball FighterZ is dope. Been having a ton of fun with that game. It's what MVCi should've been to be honest.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Dragon Ball FighterZ is dope. Been having a ton of fun with that game. It's what MVCi should've been to be honest.

Hows the single player? I read a few reviews saying that it was pretty good.

I suck at the fighter genre but I still have fun with the campaigns.

Meh.. The single player is pretty boring tbh, I'm not going to lie to you. I only did it to unlock the characters and I honestly skipped majority of the cutscenes/dialog because it's kind of drawn out. There's three different campaign Arcs in the game, the last one is okay I suppose.

The real fun is just the gameplay itself, the gameplay is fantastic. The game is pretty beginner friendly as well, you would be able to pick it up quick -- Literally every character's basic combo is: 

X > X > X > X > X > X > X

or 

Y > Y > Y > Y

Of course these don't do near the amount of damage compared to what you would do if you take time and learn the mechanics, but nevertheless, all skills can really enjoy the game.

I'm a total noob at fighting games and it felt like I was on complete cruise control until the third arc (literally lost one fight all the way to that point).

However once you clear them all you can replay them and unlock hard mode for each one which is a lot more interesting - once it gets to lv70+ the CPU doesn't fuck around.

Arcade mode is reasonably challenging fun, too. I've yet to go online, but the beta was a ton of fun so I don't expect to not enjoy it.

There is a reasonable possibility that we can get UMG to host a Halo: CE side event in parallel to the Madden tournament they’re hosting at the Arnold Fitness Expo in Columbus OH in March. My friend has been speaking with UMG rep Ryan Summers (who hosted the H1 stations in Daytona) about lending our equipment to them. We think we might be able to set up a ‘winner stays’ station, where the guy running the station keeps track of total wins per team, and the team with the most wins at the end of the event wins. With a one time $5 buy in per team, we feel like the event could be self-funded. My friend who is in contact with Ryan thinks we could set up a stream for it too, since we used to stream our lans on the same equipment.

What I need from you guys is to hit up Ryan Summers with UMG and let him know this is something you’d like to see, and if you’re willing to help, assure him that the H1 community could handle the prize pool ourselves, as that seemed like his biggest hangup when my friend last spoke with him.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Everyone proceeds to post their personal list of 500 suggestions when he asks for one thing. womp

Everyone proceeds to post their personal list of 500 suggestions when he asks for one thing. womp

I literally saw one person ask for a fucking Battle Royal mode.
  • Upvote (+1) 5

Got banned for replying to a moderator editied post.  

Mod: This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

Me: Maybe y'all should refrain from making non-constructive Halo games.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I would love if we could toggle what games we are searching for in any playlist. Would get rid of so many quitters who don't get their games while allowing everyone to just play the games they have fun playing. (page 6 if you want to like)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Where's the progress? Where are the updates? Oh we have none? OK.

Halo 6 reveal this year at E3 though right?

• Upvote (+1) 3

All we have is the words of sketch to go off of. We can assume he isn’t full of shit for the most part. And things should be better this time. Before 343 worked on MCC and halo 5 and then they said fuck MCC let’s just work on h5. Now they created a dedicated team to working on MCC only. Though it’s small they still have the resources to pull it off. And from the info sketch has given the first updates sound nice. I just hope I’m one of the first to be able to play in the preview program, to give it a try. And you know 343 they ain’t giving no progress bar.

Though a UI and game option choices would be great. Too many times where it’s non stop halo 3, and when h3 doesn’t get picked they quit! Pisses me off.

Where's the progress? Where are the updates? Oh we have none? OK.

Halo 6 reveal this year at E3 though right?