CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So what are pcbros playing these days

Community content for a game released 23 years ago.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So what are pcbros playing these days

You can CE on XLAN or GMYF servers.  For H2 there's Vista through Project Cartographer as well as XLink.  And for H3 you can play Halo Online.  All really solid options right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I saw that apparently 343 wants to put in a Custom Games finder but to be honest I don't think I've ever even used Halo 5s. If it we're on PC I'd constantly use it but for whatever reason I never use it on console.

You can CE on XLAN or GMYF servers.  For H2 there's Vista through Project Cartographer as well as XLink.  And for H3 you can play Halo Online.  All really solid options right now.

I personally have been enjoying Subnautica and SPV3.  Both in glorious ultrawide @144 Hz.  Life is good. Poor console plebs.  

Nah, Doom wads.

That was my first game ever but it was too spooky for child me so never finished it, you have good taste.

That's cool, I already lived my halo phase tho so I'm not looking into playing it ever again.

That's cool, I already lived my halo phase tho so I'm not looking into playing it ever again.

What phase are you on now? Pokemon Go?

That was my first game ever but it was too spooky for child me so never finished it, you have good taste.

There's no reason not to go back and finish it now, it's a good game. Then consult the chart.

1503778360511.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

I personally have been enjoying Subnautica and SPV3. Both in glorious ultrawide @144 Hz. Life is good. Poor console plebs.

are you gonna join my crew in sea of thieves?

Logged into H5 today to check out the new HCS FFA playlist. Still a trash game. Loaded up MCC and went into the Slayer playlist, H2A was voted in, and I forgot how fun it was. After the game I thought I'd try my luck in the H2A playlist, and got games within 30 seconds - plenty of players with mics, having a good bit of banter, even partied up with a guy for some games. Must have played for about 3 hours straight and had a blast doing it. H2A isn't perfect but its a glimpse of what could be with a modern Halo game with classic roots.

• Upvote (+1) 9