CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Crypto currency made PC components much more expensive.

Yes but have you witnessed this "personal compu-tor" he's referencing??

I fail to see how anybody can't concede this point unless you're just being difficult on purpose.

It seems fairly obvious:

reddit-tier hugbox/tribalism and justifying money spent on gaming PC

Crypto currency made PC components much more expensive.

this is honestly just baffling/pathetic. Guess I'll be stuck with my GTX 760 for another few years.

this is honestly just baffling/pathetic. Guess I'll be stuck with my GTX 760 for another few years.

Yeah it's ludicrous.  The R9 380 that i bought new a long time ago for maybe $170 is now over $300 for a used one on Amazon. And that thing is like 3 generations old.

This $200 GPU will probably out-perform the Xbone easily.  The price argument is really a stupid argument.  Surprise surprise! Something with a higher quality is a little more expensive. Who would have thought?!?!!?!?! 

If you are going to spend some money, might as well go a little big and get a better product.  

This $200 GPU will probably out-perform the Xbone easily.  The price argument is really a stupid argument.  Surprise surprise! Something with a higher quality is a little more expensive. Who would have thought?!?!!?!?! 

If you are going to spend some money, might as well go a little big and get a better product.  

No the argument is that i'm not wasting a big amount of money for a pc when there's no games worthy of it

• Downvote (-1) 7

No the argument is that i'm not wasting a big amount of money for a pc when there's no games worthy of it

You mean like the thousands of free games that have more content than Halo 5?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Can you actually give me a list of games instead, no you can't

Do you want free and paid?

ha your fuckin delusional man.  PC library destroys console library.  And plays better too.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

Do you want free and paid?

yes

ha your fuckin delusional man. PC library destroys console library. And plays better too.

yeah ok i'll take your word as facts

• Downvote (-1) 5

Can you actually give me a list of games instead, no you can't

All found and played best on PC.  

YRkfxRW.jpg

yes

I'll just name a few games off the top of my head then

CS:GO

League of Legends

Rocket League

Final Fantasy 14

Starcraft II

Sins of a Solar Empire

Runescape

Warframe

Subnautica

Total War

Dawn of War

• Upvote (+1) 4

All found and played best on PC.  

YRkfxRW.jpg

muh twitch statistics, what the hell does that even mean

I'll just name a few games off the top of my head then

CS:GO

League of Legends

Rocket League

Final Fantasy 14

Starcraft II

Sins of a Solar Empire

Runescape

Warframe

Subnautica

Total War

Dawn of War

So you used games from a decade ago and that's all you can come up to? really? and three of those are on console as well lmao, at least you only mentioned one shooter so ill give you a thumbs up for trying.

Not to mention superior input with keyboard and mouse and alt tabbing out and internet browsing between games. PC gaming is just so more productive.  Superior in every way except for maybe when played on a couch. But with wireless mechanical keyboards and mice and the new BFGD displays, PC gaming is even encroaching a better couch experience as well. There is really no argument that PC gaming is worse.  Sure it cost more, but its a better experience.  You get what you pay for.       

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you used games from a decade ago and that's all you can come up to? really? and three of those are on console as well lmao, at least you only mentioned one shooter so ill give you a thumbs up for trying.

The ones on console run better on PC :thinking:

Having fun with all that console bullet mag and aim assist.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not to mention superior input with keyboard and mouse and alt tabbing out and internet browsing between games. PC gaming is just so more productive.  Superior in every way except for maybe when played on a couch. But with wireless mechanical keyboards and mice and the new BFGD displays, PC gaming is even encroaching a better couch experience as well. There is really no argument that PC gaming is worse.  Sure it cost more, but its a better experience.  You get what you pay for.

ok but what about the games tho, you all just pulling excuses now rofl

• Downvote (-1) 1

ok but what about the games tho, you all just pulling excuses now rofl

There are more than 2000 PC exclusive games from 2000-2013. More since then. I don't keep a current release chart of games in my room. Let me know how those console exclusives are doing.

This must be a troll.  From a hardware and convenience perspective, ok I support the argument that which platform is better is really up to the individual, BUT to try to argue that the PC has an inferior library of good games is straight up insane.

And the games that are on one console + PC absolutely count toward the PC library.  Probably half of the PS4 exclusives are actually on both PS4 and PC and all of the Xbox ones are as well.  So having a PC actually gives you access to 75% of the "Exclusives" of both consoles under one platform.

Listing 10 year old games is absolutely legitimate as well.  PC support older games way better than console does.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My favorite recent game is a PC exclusive* and cost $15.  And could probably run on a cheap potato.  Perfect example and 1 of thousands like it.  

*also on Nintendo Switch