CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

>implying team hardcore was ever not cancer

H2 Hardcore was the shit, you didnt even have to vote because every gametype was fun to play. You must not play H2 in any facet if that's how you feel.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah but I think the only old gametypes they left in were Midship Oddball; which I wasn't exactly mad at lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also I just watched the RUL video where pros bash on 343. Ninja needs to stop talking about CE for the rest of his life. 

Well, it's not like anyone else is talking about CE right now or even recently....

Well, it's not like anyone else is talking about CE right now or even recently....

If the "talk" we get about the game is "the only reason the pistol in CE is even okay is...like it was the only weapon in the game, hahahahaha", then I'd prefer if no one talk about it at all. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

If the "talk" we get about the game is "the only reason the pistol in CE is even okay is...like it was the only weapon in the game, hahahahaha", then I'd prefer if no one talk about it at all. 

He didn't say that did he?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

god bless. 

Then why don't you correct his statements by making a response video if you're knowledgeable about the subject?  We can complain all we want to on TB, but we all know that no pros nor anyone from 343i/M$ come to these forums anymore.

Then why don't you correct his statements by making a response video if you're knowledgeable about the subject?  We can complain all we want to on TB, but we all know that no pros nor anyone from 343i/M$ come to these forums anymore.

Because no pros or 343/M$ reps would watch that either. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Yeah but I think the only old gametypes they left in were Midship Oddball; which I wasn't exactly mad at lol.

Not an old gametype. It was in there throughout. He might be referring to Creek Flag or Warlock Ball.

Let's be honest....even if Mandingo was on the halo scene and meeting Bonnie Ross' every last sexual desire and he told her to fix MCC, it still wouldn't be fixed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Because no pros or 343/M$ reps would watch that either.

tbh his statement isn’t wrong. Sure CE has a selection of niche weapons. But if you were to compare the pistol time of use compared to the AR(both starting weapons)) you couldn’t even come close. Even in cqc positions it was all pistol. Only time the ar was ever used was when you ran out of ammo during a fight and had to pull a 2 piecer. If I’m wrong then answer me this. Are you, or any die hard CE player using other weapons(sniper doesn’t count) on the average? I would guess not. It was the only good weapon in the game besides power weapons. It was the only gun to use.
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

TFW the plasma rifle and shotgun apparently don't exist

The what?

• Upvote (+1) 2

tbh his statement isn’t wrong. Sure CE has a selection of niche weapons. But if you were to compare the pistol time of use compared to the AR(both starting weapons)) you couldn’t even come close. Even in cqc positions it was all pistol. Only time the ar was ever used was when you ran out of ammo during a fight and had to pull a 2 piecer. If I’m wrong then answer me this. Are you, or any die hard CE player using other weapons(sniper doesn’t count) on the average? I would guess not. It was the only good weapon in the game besides power weapons. It was the only gun to use.

This is very wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 6

TFW the plasma rifle and shotgun apparently don't exist

Shotgun is a power weapon no? Plasma rifle only used to wipe custom. But still could easily be done with the CE pistol and some nades.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is very wrong.

NO it is not wrong. Go play hang em high and let’s see what the average weapon being used? Oh pistol rockets and snipe, same thing on derelict pistol and rockets and Shot gun. How about I you go watch the recent beach lan that was in August and tell me what weapons were used the whole game. Pistol & rockets.
  • Downvote (-1) 2

NO it is not wrong. Go play hang em high and let’s see what the average weapon being used? Oh pistol rockets and snipe, same thing on derelict pistol and rockets and shotty.

cqc is not all pistol. The AR is great up close, plus it has the better melee range. AR also lets you quick camo, and is great for clean ups. The PR is used all the time for its stun effect and headshot bonus damage.

Obviously on wide open maps pistol, rockets, snipe are going to be the most used weapons.

• Upvote (+1) 4

NO it is not wrong. Go play hang em high and let’s see what the average weapon being used? Oh pistol rockets and snipe, same thing on derelict pistol and rockets and Shot gun. How about I you go watch the recent beach lan that was in August and tell me what weapons were used the whole game. Pistol & rockets.

Rockets are the sole "power weapon" in CE. The pistol is the utility weapon. All the other weapons are niche weapons. That doesn't mean the latter don't get used, they are used very regularly. 

"Let me list the maps with the longest sight lines." Well no shit the pistol is going to be the primary weapon. 

• Upvote (+1) 7