CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Brought a tear to my eye, tbh.

I posted it to a Halo C.E. homies facebook group and the admin took it down.  lol

I can't even see this person wtf.

It took me 4 or 5 replays before I could see a slight shimmer for a fraction of a second. I guess it’s a good thing camo is harder to see on MCC (for the most part) since the weapons are so much easier. But of course the camo glitches negate this.

Do people play CE on MCC anymore? I tried to find some matches the last couple of days but I haven't been able to. 

Do people play CE on MCC anymore? I tried to find some matches the last couple of days but I haven't been able to. 

I feel like anyone wanting to play CE gave up on MCC a long time ago. If the 4v4 CE playlist still existed I'd be in there all day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't touched it in like 8 months or so and don't really have a desire to get on it again. Even some OG guys that are usually on seem to be playing other stuff like PubG and Fortnite.

It's LAN or nothing for me now. Sure MCC is filled with bugs and issues but I've made a big deal over splitscreen before and it's also a large reason I don't want to play.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do people still play this game??????

last time I tried to play...so, months, if not over a year ago...I couldn't find a match. 

just installed it on my 1X, going to see if there's any games available this weekend

Does the MCC even work yet? I've been meaning to install it for a long time now but I dunno.

It is exactly the same as it was in May of 2015, just with fewer players.

• Upvote (+1) 3

It is exactly the same as it was in May of 2015, just with fewer players.

Well that sucks. I've had a pretty inconsistent experience with the MCC. Sometimes I would find matches no problem, other times I'd be stuck on the waiting menu depsite the population counter, or suffer from crashes/game-breaking glitches. I uninstalled it a while back and was looking to get into it again.

Well that sucks. I've had a pretty inconsistent experience with the MCC. Sometimes I would find matches no problem, other times I'd be stuck on the waiting menu depsite the population counter, or suffer from crashes/game-breaking glitches. I uninstalled it a while back and was looking to get into it again.

Wait until they start testing new versions in the spring.

?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I went on recently and all I saw were laggy players from other countries that obviously had never LAN'd halo 1 in the states.  Despite the lag, getting 40+ kills wasn't a problem.  Most of them are clueless and you rarely get matched up against anyone decent.

It was boring so I logged off and played some fortnite instead.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I play halo 2 pretty much every night on MCC. I enjoy even SMG starts on zanzibar more than anything on h5. Still pissed they made team hardcore h2 and h3. I used to grind the shit out of hardcore when it was just h2.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I play halo 2 pretty much every night on MCC. I enjoy even SMG starts on zanzibar more than anything on h5. Still pissed they made team hardcore h2 and h3. I used to grind the shit out of hardcore when it was just h2.

Didn't we all my dude. That playlist immediately became cancer after the merge. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Didn't we all my dude. That playlist immediately became cancer after the merge. 

>implying team hardcore was ever not cancer

• Downvote (-1) 5

If anyone wants to play h1 mm dubs send me a friend request. i've been getting a lot of matches lately, might be because people are on winter break, idk.

gamertag: Smith3rZ

343 you piece of shit.

Good point about the EA/MS comparsion. While EA got their shit fixed, MS hasn't, and not only is MS a bigger company, they're the platform holder. Their ignorance not only towards MCC but the direction of the Halo franchise, the franchise that sold the Xbox in the first place, is unforgivable. They've even shown that they can move mountains when they want to with the billion-dollar RRoD repair program.

Screw it. It's conspiracy stuff, but I'm going firm on it - MS isn't stupid or cheap. They're intentionally gimping Halo to keep fans chasing the dragon. Similar thing with Rareware, whose acquisition gave them oodles of IPs dating back to the 80s, yet they've barely done anything with them, and half-assed THEIR major FPS franchise too. Looks like they bought them pretty much just to keep those IPs away from the competition.

Not to mention Windows. Windows 98 was awesome, then XP changed half of it for no reason. Then Windows 7 was awesome, and Windows 8 changed half of it for no reason.

Original Xbox compared to 360. Old and new MS keyboards/mice. It's the same every time. They get you in with an amazing product, make the next version worse, but add other bells and whistles like new technology standards at the same time so you buy it anyways, then reintroduce a select few classic beloved features with the version after that to keep the cycle going. It's carrot-on-a-stick + variable-ratio schedule. Microsoft is a god damn slot machine.

X9VMVaY.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7