CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

For anyone wondering: vista is the real deal right now. Not perfect but miles better than mcc. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

For anyone wondering: vista is the real deal right now. Not perfect but miles better than mcc.

Does it work on windows 10 and can I pirate it easily with zero concerns?

Does it work on windows 10 and can I pirate it easily with zero concerns?

Yes

If for whatever reason you do have troubles, they have a discord with some pretty helpful folks.

http://www.halo2vista.com/update/ (bottom left)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Is that another one of those PC ports where everyone plays with controllers and aim assist?

Is that another one of those PC ports where everyone plays with controllers and aim assist?

in random servers there's a bunch of cheaters on there but they're all so bad it's hard to notice. We're working on getting competitive players back together and play nightly helping test improvements for the game. we have three servers for our own use right now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks, if I find my way to a copy I'll be in touch with you guys.

the game is free to download.

• Upvote (+1) 2

MCC Has been a lot of fun for me lately but is anyone else having problems with shots not registering in Halo 3? Maybe I'm a headcase but I swear people aren't dying.

MCC Has been a lot of fun for me lately but is anyone else having problems with shots not registering in Halo 3? Maybe I'm a headcase but I swear people aren't dying.

Had that problem since 2007.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Other than the normal MCC glitches the biggest problem for me is the sheer amount of completely awful teammates. Like I’m not eliteist or anything but there’s only so many -2 a guy can take.

I still subscribe to the theory that 343 secretly put bots in matchmaking.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Other than the normal MCC glitches the biggest problem for me is the sheer amount of completely awful teammates. Like I’m not eliteist or anything but there’s only so many -2 a guy can take.

I still subscribe to the theory that 343 secretly put bots in matchmaking.

:laughing:  :laughing:

Let it go man lol.. They need to learn the game too

(in my sarcastic voice) lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes

If for whatever reason you do have troubles, they have a discord with some pretty helpful folks.

http://www.halo2vista.com/update/ (bottom left)

the game is free to download.

Okay it's downloaded and I've played a few online matches. I blow dicks with the mouse trying to BR but it's pretty damn fun. Do you guys just play on NETWORK?

Okay it's downloaded and I've played a few online matches. I blow dicks with the mouse trying to BR but it's pretty damn fun. Do you guys just play on NETWORK?

yes

• Upvote (+1) 1

yes

I gotta ask a couple more questions. Is there anywhere to get a cheap non-knockoff wired 360 controller? How do you guys do voice chat on H2 vista?

I gotta ask a couple more questions. Is there anywhere to get a cheap non-knockoff wired 360 controller? How do you guys do voice chat on H2 vista?

your local retro game shop should have used controllers. That is your best bet for cheap. Especially since you can exchange them if they don't work properly.

Here's the discord https://discord.gg/WvyuzY

I think there may be another one for comp game. not sure. Rude yoshi is active in that discord and if it's the yoshi I think it is, he'll direct you if sk0ls never comes back

• Upvote (+1) 1

The biggest problem with MCC is halo 3, should've never include that garbage and release the Anniversary version this year, less work for 343 and we could've had an actual version of MCC that works

• Upvote (+1) 4

your local retro game shop should have used controllers. That is your best bet for cheap. Especially since you can exchange them if they don't work properly.

Here's the discord https://discord.gg/WvyuzY

I think there may be another one for comp game. not sure. Rude yoshi is active in that discord and if it's the yoshi I think it is, he'll direct you if sk0ls never comes back

Thanks dude, great call on the retro game shop btw, looks like they got what I want.

The biggest problem with MCC is halo 3, should've never include that garbage and release the Anniversary version this year, less work for 343 and we could've had an actual version of MCC that works

“MCC works fine for me though.”

- Someone who only plays Halo 4

• Upvote (+1) 2

I posted these graphs on reddit and got mass downvoted. What do yall think?

dr55r8zner401.png

• Upvote (+1) 2

not really a fan of real graphs without actual data.

I mean obviously its speculation but it's easy to imagine the crossgame playlists retaining H3 fans at a higher percentage than fans of the less popular games bc they get what they want a higher percentage of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1