CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It's getting fixed.

According to the people who have done 3 years of no talking and even less doing. I'll wait for a shred of evidence that any improvements are taking place.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's getting fixed.

*It may or may not get a few small improvements in 6 months.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played a bit of MCC last night. H2 Classic on Zanzibar. Man, I want this game to be fixed so badly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Spoiler alert!

E3 2018

• 343: "We fixed everything! You can find an MCC game super quick now!"
  • Community: "What about all the gameplay problems?"
  • 343: "Haha yeah.......anyway, here's the trailer for Halo 6!"
  • Community: "I don't care about Halo 6: Heroes, what abou-
  • 343: "-Preorder Halo 6 for a free REQ pack!"

And then nothing but deafening silence that lasted far, far too long. 

Every person who votes H3 in this game can die in a fucking fire.

I'm surprised you're still playing didn't you sell your xbox

Every person who votes H3 in this game can die in a fucking fire. 

Same thing with sniper hill. 

Honestly I'd be playing much more MCC than I currently am if BTB and TS weren't basically just Halo 3 simulators at this point. I can't even remember the last time I got H2 in Hardcore, let alone the last time people didn't quit the build the second it was voted. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm surprised you're still playing didn't you sell your xbox

Asshole @@CyReN gave me his XB1 when he got the new fucky-sucky version. 

Honestly I'd be playing much more MCC than I currently am if BTB and TS weren't basically just Halo 3 simulators at this point. I can't even remember the last time I got H2 in Hardcore, let alone the last time people didn't quit the build the second it was voted. 

"Hey, a perfectly good Colossus snipes gametype." 

SEVEN VOTES FOR PIT STOP SNIPER HILL

• Upvote (+1) 6

"Hey, a perfectly good Colossus snipes gametype." 

SEVEN VOTES FOR PIT STOP SNIPER HILL

The one I got last time I played. Midship BR's or Snowbound Assault start. Should be an easy.... oh I'm the only person voting for midship.

• Upvote (+1) 6

TS on Wizard, BR's on the Middy, or AR's on Snowbound. 

7 votes for AR's on Snowbound and me quietly considering breaking my Xbox. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

TS on Wizard, BR's on the Middy, or AR's on Snowbound. 

7 votes for AR's on Snowbound and me quietly considering breaking my Xbox. 

"HAHAHA H3 YESSSSS. THAT'S THE BEST ONE."

*sets controller on couch, pumps arms, and cheers*

• Upvote (+1) 1

"HAHAHA H3 YESSSSS. THAT'S THE BEST ONE."

*sets controller on couch, pumps arms, and cheers*

lol

I think conceptually its the closest, even though as it stands its the hardest game for me to go back to (other than 4 of course.. i just pretend that never happened)

Take H3, get rid of the randomness of the weapons, improve the netcode, tweak the weapon balance a teensy bit, increase the FoV, Make it 60 FPS and you have a great halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

lol

I think conceptually its the closest, even though as it stands its the hardest game for me to go back to (other than 4 of course.. i just pretend that never happened)

Take H3, get rid of the randomness of the weapons, improve the netcode, tweak the weapon balance a teensy bit, increase the FoV, Make it 60 FPS and you have a great halo game.

Or put H3's maps into Reach and take out the armour abilities.

The only way this game gets fixed is if micro transactions come into play.

"Wanna veto team AR's on valhalla? For only 99 cents you can play team BR's on narrows instead!"

• Upvote (+1) 3

The only way this game gets fixed is if micro transactions come into play.

"Wanna veto team AR's on valhalla? For only 99 cents you can play team BR's on narrows instead!"

I do love having a strong sense of accomplishment.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

You gotta search as a to4, only chance in hell you'll get H2 in Hardcore.  It is the most fun thing you can play on MCC (at least for me).

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sorry guys, been awhile for the past few months - any update on when the MCC update will actually happen? Or is it just typical 343 silence?

Sorry guys, been awhile for the past few months - any update on when the MCC update will actually happen? Or is it just typical 343 silence?

A month ago they said they will start working on it again. But it's been radio silence ever since and probably will be until Spring when the first wave of patching/testing will start. Keep in mind that they are still talking about "improvements to the experience" and not "fixing the hundreds of bugs". It's IMO reasonable to expect a few improvements to UI and matchmaking, maybe even some playlist reshuffling, but the individual games will probably stay broken forever.

• Upvote (+1) 2