FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Didn’t the MLG playlist have a mix of slayer and objective? Why not push for something like that instead of removing TS?

Because those are tournament gametypes with settings like no radar and no automatic secondary, and a strict map pool. Unfortunately those playlists are never popular (probably bc they’re always labeled a scary name or buried in the playlist selection). And just bc I know you’re gonna go there, no, I don’t think they’re unpopular because it has obj in the playlist. I think they’re unpopular because it attracts good players and kids get shit on.

I want to make TS rotational because social 4v4 obj can’t survive on its own. It needs Slayer to support it, and I don’t think it’d be that big of a deal if kids had to play some KotH or Ball every now and then. That’s the only reason.

@@stunt_man, the filters would be better than a lot of playlists because they are capable of pulling from the same group of players. There’s the possibility for overlap. You might start searching 2v2 H1 only, and then expand to include 4v4 H1 as well, and then expand again to include 4v4 H2, and then finally get a game in what you originally wanted. If you were switching playlists you wouldn’t have the chance to get what you originally wanted. This is how Shadowrun worked and it was excellent.

• Upvote (+1) 1

But hey you love drama right guys? Wanna see why Quietman got mad as fuck and quit the server? Wanna see why he hates Sanc?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/My%20namez%20BEAST/screenshot/7565324

"Hey guys I need to go though our casual games history and find the worst stats on quiet man as possible. I have to expose how bad he is. Or else my ego will be damaged.  I don't want people to know I'm as childish as quiet man is.  Who cares if the teams were stacked as usual and we spawn trapped the other team the entire game.  quiet man is always at the bottom of the score board.  He is not a man.  He is a little girl with no thumbs and my ego feels really great saying that."

Dig deeper next time dude.  I have plenty of games with poor stats. I have a life outside on video games and frequently get interrupted by my dogs and wife and I'm fine with that. It's part of being an adult. I don't take my "causal custom games with friends" KD to heart like you. In fact, I could give a flying fuck about my KD in general. That match had nothing to do with me quitting your precious shitty discord server.  It was because of the way I was treated by a select few people on the server.  You have a really hard time understanding that simple concept. 

My favorite part of these stats is the team on blue lol

The Savery goose was the reason for the screenshot in the first place lmao. Stacked squads FTW hehe

The Savery goose was the reason for the screenshot in the first place lmao. Stacked squads FTW hehe

No one here cares about your drama. Don’t you have a Discord server for this type of chat?

"Hey guys I need to go though our casual games history and find the worst stats on quiet man as possible. I have to expose how bad he is. Or else my ego will be damaged. I don't want people to know I'm as childish as quiet man is. Who cares if the teams were stacked as usual and we spawn trapped the other team the entire game. quiet man is always at the bottom of the score board. He is not a man. He is a little girl with no thumbs and my ego feels really great saying that."

Dig deeper next time dude. I have plenty of games with poor stats. I have a life outside on video games and frequently get interrupted by my dogs and wife and I'm fine with that. It's part of being an adult. I don't take my "causal custom games with friends" KD to heart like you. In fact, I could give a flying fuck about my KD in general. That match had nothing to do with me quitting your precious shitty discord server. It was because of the way I was treated by a select few people on the server. You have a really hard time understanding that simple concept.

Bro what? I was literally getting a sloppy beej that whole game lol. My hot gf was playing while I took was eating the 5 course meal she prepared for me. You are trash you couldn't even beat my gf. She doesn't even game!

Side note: you called the map "broken" because you were getting spawn killed lol. No that's called map control. And we are the ones that don't care about KD lol you're the one who quit after because you were getting the D. I've made countless posts about how KD isn't important lol but okay. My ego is fine. Were you not the one screaming "1v1 me on OG CE" after that game to everyone while composing about how "bad" sanc is? But yea my ego is the problem. Because I screenshotted a goose against friends. Lmao you're looking way too into this. BTW it's a pretty damn recent screenshot on my freed. Didn't take much digging.

Now any further responses should be in the H5 thread. I don't want the MCC people to keep suffering through this. Let's go back to the thread that we made a ghost town lol.

Because those are tournament gametypes with settings like no radar and no automatic secondary, and a strict map pool. Unfortunately those playlists are never popular (probably bc they’re always labeled a scary name or buried in the playlist selection). And just bc I know you’re gonna go there, no, I don’t think they’re unpopular because it has obj in the playlist. I think they’re unpopular because it attracts good players and kids get shit on.

I want to make TS rotational because social 4v4 obj can’t survive on its own. It needs Slayer to support it, and I don’t think it’d be that big of a deal if kids had to play some KotH or Ball every now and then. That’s the only reason.

Don’t you think the kids you are FORCING out of their slayer playlist will get shit on too in objective? Then instead of just avoiding the one try hard playlist they will just drop the whole game because you took away the one thing they were good at?

Bro what? I was literally getting a sloppy beej that whole game lol. My hot gf was playing while I took was eating the 5 course meal she prepared for me. You are trash you couldn't even beat my gf. She doesn't even game!

Willy-Wonka-Chocolate-Factory-GIFs.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 9

If he had a kill it'd be a cursed image

• Upvote (+1) 1

Side note: you called the map "broken" because you were getting spawn killed lol. No that's called map control. And we are the ones that don't care about KD lol you're the one who quit after because you were getting the D. I've made countless posts about how KD isn't important lol but okay. My ego is fine. Were you not the one screaming "1v1 me on OG CE" after that game to everyone while composing about how "bad" sanc is? But yea my ego is the problem. Because I screenshotted a goose against friends. Lmao you're looking way too into this. BTW it's a pretty damn recent screenshot on my freed. Didn't take much digging.

Now any further responses should be in the H5 thread. I don't want the MCC people to keep suffering through this. Let's go back to the thread that we made a ghost town lol.

Can you please take your personal drama somewhere else?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Like I'd let Savery kill me smh.

You let me kill you so I was holding out hope for that guy tbh

Like I'd let Savery kill me smh.

No one cares besides you two. Go to discord.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You let me kill you so I was holding out hope for that guy tbh

My kindness only extends so far. If he got a kill I KNOW he'd screenshot and expose me.

I would say the same for 100% of your posts on this forum.

Who is the second person in your scenario about me?

My kindness only extends so far. If he got a kill I KNOW he'd screenshot and expose me.

When you learn how to invite me to the discord Boyo will post his gt

HCPW928.png

#1 poster five days in a row!

So many posts, so little substance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

HCPW928.png

#1 poster five days in a row!

Damn over 30,000 tweets and you still post on Beyond? Sheesh.

Don't you guys love how this kid starts drama but is immediately gonna backpedal and say everyone else is mad and act innocent. Bro why you research me? Lol yer mad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don’t you think the kids you are FORCING out of their slayer playlist will get shit on too in objective? Then instead of just avoiding the one try hard playlist they will just drop the whole game because you took away the one thing they were good at?

Jesus Christ dude, don’t you think you’re babying this hypothetical group of learning disabled children a little much? No, I don’t think that. It’s a social playlist for christ’s sake, and the game gives you an arrow on where to go. I think they’ll figure it out. Trying to draw comparisons between an all in one social playlist and MLG is a stretch and a half.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus Christ dude, don’t you think you’re babying this hypothetical group of learning disabled children a little much? No, I don’t think that. It’s a social playlist for christ’s sake, and the game gives you an arrow on where to go. I think they’ll figure it out. Trying to draw comparisons between an all in one social playlist and MLG is a stretch and a half.

It’s not a hypothetical group. It’s the highest populated playlist in every game.

Don’t you think you are being selfish by wanting to deprive them of their preferred gametype, THE MOST POPULAR GAMETYPE, just so a less popular playlist can have people FORCED into it?

Make objective gametypes better, make more of them, give double XP, give rewards like weapon skins. Don’t remove the most popular playlist because you like something else better.

Will Infection, SWAT and Grillball be included in this social slayer/objective playlist, or only the gametypes you deem worthy?

• Upvote (+1) 2