CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

What's your gamertag

Please stop bringing irrelevant drama to the forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's cute that you pretend to know what's going on.

ACT LIKE AN ADULT!

If you are solo, especially at lower ranks, obj is fucking hell.I distinctly remember a CTF game of truth where I singlehandedly got the flag all the way back to red sneaky then dying.I watched two teamates spawn and ignore it then the enemy return it right after I spawned.That's why I dislike obj because the gametype isn't even remotely fun 90% of the time unless you're at least diamond.

I know what your problem is. Why are you playing the objective in low rank solo queue?  :walshy: 

Lol it's funny cuz this man is actually too scared to give his gamertag for stat checking purposes but he talks so much. Adorable lmao.

What are you, in high school kid?!

Lol it's funny cuz this man is actually too scared to give his gamertag for stat checking purposes but he talks so much. Adorable lmao.

What's funny is how you think a person's stats will give you any kind of measure of manhood. Pretty shallow outlook you've got yourself there.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

What's funny is how you think a person's stats will give you any kind of measure of manhood. Pretty shallow outlook you've got yourself there.

What? Quietman making up arguments again? Say it ain't so!

What? Quietman making up arguments again? Say it ain't so!

Do you ever plan on posting anything of actual substance?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's back boys and girls.

Like seriously though, is all you’re gonna do now is cry?

I think there's a really simple solution to that problem. Stop shrouding the population and show the total number of people online and the total number of people in each playlist.

That creates a self fulfilling prophecy too. Team Throwdown suffered from that in Halo 4, as well as Team Objective. People see a low number and they don’t search it, even though that’s what they want to play. If they went in blind, it gets them in the que and gets the snowball rolling.

It’s the same with a decent server in a game like Battlefield. It might have a great map rotation, but if I see a 4/64 I’m not joining that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like seriously though, is all you’re gonna do now is cry?

Make him stop

I guess so.

That creates a self fulfilling prophecy too. Team Throwdown suffered from that in Halo 4, as well as Team Objective. People see a low number and they don’t search it, even though that’s what they want to play. If they went in blind, it gets them in the que and gets the snowball rolling.

It’s the same with a decent server in a game like Battlefield. It might have a great map rotation, but if I see a 4/64 I’m not joining that shit.

Didn’t the MLG playlist have a mix of slayer and objective? Why not push for something like that instead of removing TS?

:laughing:  :tear:  :laughing:  :tear:  :tear:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :tear:  :laughing:  :tear:  :laughing:  :tear:  :tear:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  :eyes:  ;)  ;)  :)  :D  :D

That's pretty much me right now

• Upvote (+1) 1

H-hey can we talk about the state of MCC instead of sperging out like a bunch of virgins lol jesus

I'm getting flash backs to when we walked to get beer at Beach LAN and were talking about the quality of the posters/threads here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tbh the thread was pretty dead before. But I don't think this is better. I apologize MCC thread everydayers y'all have suffered enough already. This is H5 GD quality stuff lets bring the shit back over there.

• Upvote (+1) 1