CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Oh that's right. It was for saying H3 sucks. Or was it for defending people for their reasoning behind preferring consoles?

Shit I don't know. I've been treated like a shill by you guys so many times I can't even keep track anymore.

toxicity-your-life.jpg

OMG everyone has different opinions and tastes what a novel concept!Seriously though, I don't understand why TB struggles with this concept.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

OMG everyone has different opinions and tastes what a novel concept!Seriously though, I don't understand why TB struggles with this concept.

Of course they do. lol. Some people are just so toxic in how they confront people with differing opinions that it's unbearable. Pretty ironic for BEAST and ARG of all people to be complaining about someone being passive aggressive. Literally made me laugh.

I'd rather read a Meanbean or Deveneaux post over a post from Arg these days. Half the time I agree with him too, but his toxic, elitist, condescending tones are so cringy that I'd rather go blow for blow with Boyo than read his well formed opinions bundled in ridicule and contempt.     

• Upvote (+1) 4

Tired of the crappy hit reg of h3! Just quit out of btb my shots weren’t registering at all. My connection is 85 down and 11.45 up. That’s a better connection than most have.

Of course they do. lol. Some people are just so toxic in how they confront people with differing opinions that it's unbearable. Pretty ironic for BEAST and ARG of all people to be complaining about someone being passive aggressive. Literally made me laugh.

I'd rather read a Meanbean or Deveneaux post over a post from Arg these days. Half the time I agree with him too, but his toxic, elitist, condescending tones are so cringy that I'd rather go blow for blow with Boyo than read his well formed opinions bundled in ridicule and contempt.

Didn't you just re-join the discord for they 5th time? And I'm gonna break this down for you since you're bringing irrelevant drama to here fr no reason. @@Mythik Nick and I PLAY Overwatch. We have played A LOT. Gunskill is not a huge factor in competitive OW. At that point in time the meta was 4 tank/2 healer. Please show me where all the gunskill was? Ana was the only character that required real aim. No one said it takes NO gunskill. We have reiterated this 1000 times but you keep making shit up. Please stop bringing irrelevant topics to a public forum where no one even knows what the fuck you're talking about. Christ dude we have had this same convo 5 times already.

The only person that name called and freaked out during that debate was you. Nick and I explained our stance 100009000 times and you just kept making sarcastic posts about something we never said.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Objective takes more skill because players have to slay AND capture objectives! Objective is faster paced because players are forced to be aggressive!

Slayer takes a different kind of skill because there is no objective to distract players from the primary objective, which is slaying and is harder to accomplish when enemies know how much weight each death carries! Slayer doesn’t need to be faster paced but it would be anyway if the utility was sufficiently powerful and power items spawned quickly!

Neither party is “wrong”. They just value different aspects of gameplay.

The people who are undeniably wrong are the ones arguing in favor of removing the most popular playlist so all other players will be forced to play what they think is “right”.

• Upvote (+1) 3

How are you still so butt hurt about the conversation that you rage quit after breaking down to personal attacks because 3 people disagreed with you? lmao. Get help.

Because halo scientists think they speak for everyone when in reality they don’t

Oh, what was that? You're so busy getting triggered and having flashbacks to 3 people disagreeing with you about Overwatch in an internet chat that you apparently missed the fact that his first response to this topic and, to be frank most of his responses, were openly condescending and antagonistic? Oh, what was that about my tone?  First I stated my position without putting "imo" at the end and then I responded to Moses' bitchy sarcasm and deflections with contempt?! OH NO!

Get a grip. You're an adult.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Gunskill is not a huge factor in competitive OW.

No one said it takes NO gunskill.

lmao i rest my case

Maybe you need to be told 100009001 times it's not about the argument semantics.  It's about the syntax.

So funny y'all are complaining about passive aggressive behavior. Arg is the KING of passive aggressive posts. lol.

And it is completely is relevant when I come in here to read a thread I usually enjoy reading and see you guys using the same syntax to gang up on another person because he disagrees with you.

There is difference though. Moses is a bigger man than I am, because he didn't stoop down to a lower level and call yall the names you probably deserve. Makes it even funnier you call me out for name calling when yall are calling Moses all kinds of names on your discord server. But whateva.

• Upvote (+1) 2

lmao i rest my case

Maybe you need to be told 100009001 times it's not about the argument semantics. It's about the syntax.

So funny y'all are complaining about passive aggressive behavior. Arg is the KING of passive aggressive posts. lol.

And it is completely is relevant when I come in here to read a thread I usually enjoy reading and see you guys using the same syntax to gang up on another person because he disagrees with you.

There is difference though. Moses is a bigger man than I am, because he didn't stoop down to a lower level and call yall the names you probably deserve. Makes it even funnier you call me out for name calling when yall are calling Moses all kinds of names on your discord server. But whateva.

You literally quoted the exact argument that you have misinterpreted 100 times congrats. Did you read my post? Have you read Ow forums? It's not the pinnacle of gunskill it's like a known thing man. And I don't give a flying guck about how Arg posts. That has nothing to do with me and you. And cool. Leave the fucking server then no one gives a shit. But please remember that YOU are the one that threw a hissy fit about the topic and rage quit the server. Neither Nick or I said ANYTHING derogatory. It was just you. And Arg obviously. But for some reason you can't seem to differentiate people so here you go. IM NOT ARG. DO NOT RESPOND TO ME ABOUT HIM.

What a debate lol. Make me wish I wasn't kicked out of the safe space so I can see just how big of a deal this is to everyone.

Didn't realize people here even played competitive overwatch either unless people are just taking abut running comp at diamond or something.

What a debate lol. Make me wish I wasn't kicked out of the safe space so I can see just how big of a deal this is to everyone.

Didn't realize people here even played competitive overwatch either unless people are just taking abut running comp at diamond or something.

Well I mean to be fair I was kicked out of yall's discord too lmao. Right when I was responding to that Orange kid that randomly shit talked me for no reason.

Well I mean to be fair I was kicked out of yall's discord too lmao. Right when I was responding to that Orange kid that randomly shit talked me for no reason.

I had just as much say in that discord as I did in yours, which is basically none. It's all fighting games, destiny, and other games now anyway from what I can see. Don't really have any of those though but might pick up DBZ since it looks pretty good. 

Sounds like you guys still talking about Halo and I'm sure thats quite a read.

I had just as much say in that discord as I did in yours, which is basically none. It's all fighting games, destiny, and other games now anyway from what I can see. Don't really have any of those though but might pick up DBZ since it looks pretty good.

Sounds like you guys still talking about Halo and I'm sure thats quite a read.

Nah it's pretty dead tbh. I think a couple people still play a little but there's not much halo there either. There were some juicy arguments though.

lmao i rest my case

Maybe you need to be told 100009001 times it's not about the argument semantics.  It's about the syntax.

It's not about the argument, it's about tone policing, because you're still upset about a 100% reasonable disagreement that devolved into insults and hysterics on your part. We know, Quietman. Why you keep bringing up a completely unrelated scenario in which 3 people reasonably disagreed with you and you freaked out and rage quit, I have no idea. That was not a situation that made you look good at all. We all would have forgotten about it by now, but you keep bringing it up in completely unrelated scenarios months later whenever you find an excuse to derail a conversation to continue your crusade against sarcasm on internet forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe instead of continually crying over who was mean first, you guys should just flat out state your opinions

* in

* bullet

so people can easily respond to them.

@@Moses_FPS, I'm not sure you want an invite, this is the kind of maturity you'll find there:

njyx7dH.jpg

They only allow real adults.

Lmao holy shit please leave already. Jesus Christ.

Why are you acting like a high school kid? You keep bringing unrelated shit to the forums for no reason. Just ducking respond in the discord or leave. Stop bringing stupid ass drama to the forums.

@@Moses_FPS, I'm not sure you want an invite, this is the kind of maturity you'll find there:

njyx7dH.jpg

They only allow real adults. 

"act like an adult you bitch!"

all caps btw  :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

"act like an adult you bitch!"

all caps btw :D

Yea to get his attention since we already asked him to leave 9 times. But none of this concerns you at all so I don't really care what you think at all.

lmao i rest my case

Oh FFS, dude...

Not a huge factor =/= nonexistent. We never said that having good aim is completely irrelevant in Overwatch, but it's not nearly as relevant as it should be for a game that calls itself an FPS. The importance aim skill would otherwise have is severely reduced due to a sea of easy, overpowered abilities / ults, rock-paper-scissors hero match-ups, long kill times / tanks, linear, chokepoint-centric maps, large team sizes and the fact that most of the characters in the game simply don't require you to have super well-developed aim skill to be effective with them.

The fact that that conversation is even still on your mind in the first place is absolutely baffling.

• Upvote (+1) 4

HAHA CAPS TRANSLATES TO MATURITY A BUTTON ON A KEYBOARD SHOWS MATURITY HAHA BTW I STAY IN SERVERS FOR NO REASON EXCEPT TO SCREENSHOT AND NOT DEFEMD MYSELF HAHA PLS LIKE ME IM FUNNY AND RANDOM HAHA

• Downvote (-1) 3