CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

i was hoping for a response on when we could expect a release date, i guess its good to know that they are testing making sure it is the best it can be. I really need some good old OG h3 in my life everything has been pretty boring lately.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Playing through campaign with an old friend of mine.. I've had tons of issues at launch and like 6 months after and 12 months after ETC. Haven't touched it in a while though but we're having more issues these past few days.

We ran through Halo CE with no problems, and Halo 2 is the game I've had the most problems on in the past. We get to Delta Halo and up until this time we've beat the first handful of missions in the same run. So we've been in the same game this whole time, until now. It loads both of us into Delta Halo into separate games. I thought my friend was fucking with me because I couldn't find his nav point over his head at all and he was swearing he was in the game lol. Took me too long to realize what happened. We took it as a sign and called it a night, but then tried to pick up where we left of yesterday and it would crash every time. We tried it all in terms of resets and nothing. We eventually just skipped all of Halo 2 (since none of the levels worked) and played some ODST which worked. I guess that actually works out in terms of the lore storyline but I never really cared to play in order like that.

Lame. Just thought I'd rant.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Lame. Just thought I'd rant.

This is a safe place. 

You are not alone. 

#TogetherWeAreStrong

• Upvote (+1) 4

Remember hearing something about there being a work around for temp bans on MCC. Anyone know?

Also, hi. It's been awhile. :)

Remember hearing something about there being a work around for temp bans on MCC. Anyone know?

Play on a second account.

Deleting Xbox cache is supposed to do it.

Here is a video i made showing how to unban yourself but be warned you will lose spartan ops progress, you will also lose any saved custom games you have. It will show zero progress in campaign when you get on, all you have to do is hover over a mission and that progress will come back. All of your settings will be reset back to default, Button layouts, sensitivity, Name plate, emblem Etc... you can just set all that back to how you want it pretty easy. Another down side you will load into a game late, so this doesn't happen just start up a custom before you play matchmaking it wont load wait a few minutes quit the build you should be good to go.

Does anyone still play this anymore? Been having that Halo itch, just can't bring myself to reinstall Halo 5.

The amount of crap randoms I'm getting in the classic Halo 2 playlist is killing me slowly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is it only H3 that is coming back out of H1,H2,H3? 

Anyway, I think them making those games backwards compatible is just going to make matters worse. The population is going spread too thin across the Halo games. 

MCC = H1, H2, H3, H4

Halo Reach Backwards compatible

H3, H2? H1? Backwards compatible 

Halo 5 (H3)

Halo 5 Guardians 

Will this even be out by the ten year?

ske7ch said that they were hoping they would be out by now but the BC team is giving them a bit more polish.

Will probably be out well before Sep 25.

Is it only H3 that is coming back out of H1,H2,H3?

Anyway, I think them making those games backwards compatible is just going to make matters worse. The population is going spread too thin across the Halo games.

MCC = H1, H2, H3, H4

Halo Reach Backwards compatible

H3, H2? H1? Backwards compatible

Halo 5 (H3)

Halo 5 Guardians

So far, only H3, H4, CEA and ODST. no doubt CE and H2 will be BC in the future when they get the ball rolling on OG Xbox games.

I wouldn’t worry about the H3 H5 playlist having any long lasting population troubles - I doubt it will be around for more than a week or two at most.

No idea how to embed this but saw this posted on Reddit yesterday. It's dubiously fallen off the face of the Halo Reddit since but it's quite a funny watch. 

https://vid.me/QNW4M

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm hoping OG halo 2 and ce does become backwards compatible, with their potential to play live. I mean, i'm getting tired of being a h3 kid.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hoping OG halo 2 and ce does become backwards compatible, with their potential to play live. I mean, i'm getting tired of being a h3 kid.

I'd be ridiculously happy if CE with matchmaking became backwards compatible because it wouldn't suffer from all the problems the PC version has.

I'd be ridiculously happy if CE with matchmaking became backwards compatible because it wouldn't suffer from all the problems the PC version has.

Yea, and LANs with Xbox Ones that don't lag horribly at anything above 480i.

You know how good it feels to humiliate h3 kiddie in a 1v1 after he talked about fucking your mother?It feels motherfuckin great.

A genetically enhanced super-soldier with a direct scope-helmet connection still needs to lower his gun to run a little faster in the year 2553. Of course. But these 343 drones still resort to "realism" to back up their beloved CoD mechanics.

Super-soldier with direct scope helmet connection has to aim down sights despite having direct scope helmet connection.

• Upvote (+1) 6