CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Played MCC the other night, searched the Team Slayer playlist and had about 6 games. 4 of which were Halo CE and 2 were Halo 2... I mean I know H3 isn't BC yet but I guess I got lucky.

all luck. Its almost always h3 unless u have a to4.

The other week tho i played mcc ts. Matched a to4 and had one of the best games of my life at 25-6 to win 50-46. They were decent i just kept hitting snipes or good nades the whole game. Then i match em again and they lose the 4-4 tie on gemini smgs to narrows brs. They quit out as soon as they got their first death. Why search ts in a to4 if ur just gunna quit out if its not h2. Thats goin to literally be over 50% of games.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I tried to post this on r/halo - a mod deleted it within 5 minutes and said the reason was violation for harassment/crude behavior.  

Jeesh that place is 343 fanboy city, including the mods. 

i'm dying picturing that in my head

I stopped viewing that sub, r/halo is just dead, just cancer, and people trying to start of controversial topics out of nowhere

"tImE tO seTtLe ThE deBAte Do YoU wAnT spRint iN hAlo?!?!?!!? VoTe nOw!!"

just like fuck off man, stop it r/halo, you used to be cool

• Upvote (+1) 1

/r/halo in a nutshell

"guys mcc works 100% fine for me, it's not broken at all"

god bless that should be a bannable offense 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Playing Destiny 2 has really made me appreciate the magic of Halo. D2 is technically very well done (and much better than H5 in my opinion - they at least did the turning/aiming right for god's sake) but it just isn't as fun and lacks the game-play variety of OG Halo... Anxiously awaiting H3 and CEA but I'm concerned that they will somehow be screwed up, just like MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Playing Destiny 2 has really made me appreciate the magic of Halo. D2 is technically very well done (and much better than H5 in my opinion - they at least did the turning/aiming right for god's sake) but it just isn't as fun and lacks the game-play variety of OG Halo... Anxiously awaiting H3 and CEA but I'm concerned that they will somehow be screwed up, just like MCC.

They'll be exactly like they were on 360 unless the emulation team suddenly had a shit day and decide to sabotage it.

They'll be exactly like they were on 360 unless the emulation team suddenly had a shit day and decide to sabotage it.

That's exactly what I'm worried about. Maybe they fixed Reach but it was crap when it first came to X1.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

That's exactly what I'm worried about. Maybe they fixed Reach but it was crap when it first came to X1.

The emulation as a whole has improved since then. Games these days are coming out for it and work flawlessly. I wouldn't worry about it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

reach had frame drops on the 360 much worse than halo 3 did + since its not new tech it will probably run a lot smoother.

However we had this monstrosity that is mcc which should have been a cakewalk but you know

maybe destiny is still halo but went in a different direction...

i can still feel it somehow.........

you feel it too... don't you?

• Upvote (+1) 1

No

IT WILL be screwed up

And has a 50% chance of frame rate issues I BET!

maybe destiny is still halo but went in a different direction...

i can still feel it somehow.........

you feel it too... don't you?

Supposedly Destiny 2 is really team shot-y which sucks to hear.  Sounds like it went the wrong direction. 

Supposedly Destiny 2 is really team shot-y which sucks to hear.  Sounds like it went the wrong direction. 

yeah, after playing more, destiny 2 really is team shot-y

I guess the good thing about Halo 3 going backwards compatible is hopefully we'll see more CE and H2 gametypes being voted for in Team Slayer, Snipers, Doubles, Hardcore, etc.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jesus christ, I was searching dubs and saw two dudes with h4 in their name plate and when I voted h2 they fucking dashboarded. 

Like what the fuck, these people exist too.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Jesus christ, I was searching dubs and saw two dudes with h4 in their name plate and when I voted h2 they fucking dashboarded. 

Yes they do; did you also know that if you would have gotten H2 and then they quit out of the game everyone gets 3 losses?  They never fixed that glitch.  And that's why I refuse to play Team Doubles on MCC lol

I think they are called millennials. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think they are called millennials. 

I have H4 as my symbol, but only to troll. atpRtsd