CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Didn't a sniper body shot make you absolute in GoldPro? That wasn't ideal.

Nah, that was the first Classic Playlist where they had to up the damage by a lot because there was no bleed through.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't there supposed to be video of Halo 3 being played on Xbox One backwards compatibility at RTX?

It was playable at RTX, that’s about it. A video wouldn’t really help at all unless you want to bust out the frame analysis tool to see how stable the frame rate is.

It was playable at RTX, that’s about it. A video wouldn’t really help at all unless you want to bust out the frame analysis tool to see how stable the frame rate is.

If it is already publicly playable shouldn't we have a release date for it? I hope they're not artificially holding it back to coincide with Halo 3's anniversary. 

If it is already publicly playable shouldn't we have a release date for it? I hope they're not artificially holding it back to coincide with Halo 3's anniversary. 

The Xbox Original games were available at E3 but I strongly doubt they are ready to be released. They could have just been testing it still at RTX. Just remember the emulator was iffy at first, and I'm sure they probably tested Halo Reach non stop before releasing it and it still had shitty frame issues at the start. Still would be nice to have an idea of when it will come out though.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just because it's playable doesn't mean it's finished.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Just because it's playable doesn't mean it's finished.

Yup. I just find it strange that we have no time window on release, usually bc games become available as soon as its announced. I'm hoping it gets a slight frame boost to make it more appealing to potential players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yup. I just find it strange that we have no time window on release, usually bc games become available as soon as its announced. I'm hoping it gets a slight frame boost to make it more appealing to potential players.

Since we already play H3 at 60 fps on MCC we decided playing at 24fps was the next step to capture that classic feel - 343
  • Upvote (+1) 2

halo 3 was also playable at E3

I remember watching a BBC video on this next split screen thing, where people were all playing on the same screen, but it wasn't split and depending on the angle you looked at the screen, it will give you a different perspective of the person

It was pretty cool, and Idk why no one other than the bbc caught onto this.

halo 3 was also playable at E3

I remember watching a BBC video on this next split screen thing, where people were all playing on the same screen, but it wasn't split and depending on the angle you looked at the screen, it will give you a different perspective of the person

It was pretty cool, and Idk why no one other than the bbc caught onto this.

Shit costs like 3 grand, and you still have to plug in multiple consoles.

I watched a part of the doubles tournament today and kids are legit out here pulling up streams mid game and watching the other team.

I swear h3 emulated needs some frame increase or something. Make it 45 bitches

45 would feel like shit or have huge amounts of tearing

No thanks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played MCC the other night, searched the Team Slayer playlist and had about 6 games. 4 of which were Halo CE and 2 were Halo 2... I mean I know H3 isn't BC yet but I guess I got lucky.

Since we already play H3 at 60 fps on MCC we decided playing at 24fps was the next step to capture that classic feel - 343

Make sure we got some good CRTs   :kappa:

Played MCC the other night, searched the Team Slayer playlist and had about 6 games. 4 of which were Halo CE and 2 were Halo 2... I mean I know H3 isn't BC yet but I guess I got lucky.

I'm jealous. 

You know, I feel ashamed to be a halo 3 kid sometimes, like the fucking game has so many ghost bullets it's unbelievable. Like, I'm 5 shotting these kids on my host, when I shoot their shields only glow 3/4 of my shots, so I'm praying they land.

• Upvote (+1) 1