CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So potentially something happening with MCC this year.  Not getting my hopes up or anything... BUT ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

maybe 343 will take the servers offline so that it may finally rest in peace. Put the people out of their misery

• Upvote (+1) 8

maybe 343 will take the servers offline so that it may finally rest in peace. Put the people out of their misery

well then this little circle-jerk would be over

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Man it seems like years have passed since ive touched these forums or halo, came back to see whats going on with halo recently and the hype surrounding h3a, after reading a few pages all i found was dissapointment and sorrow, halp pls :'( im cry :'(

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fellas, im home sick - anyone wanna play this broken game with me?  Just run some Team Slayer for a bit?  Shoot me a message at ABearInTheWoods

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks for making these videos man. There's not enough good CE montages out there but yours are always top notch.

Thanks for making these videos man. There's not enough good CE montages out there but yours are always top notch.

That's very cool of you. I really appreciate the comment, man, and I'm very glad you dig them!

Hope all's well with the homies! Made a new CE video, figured I'd post here instead of making a thread:

Thanks a lot for checkin' it out if you do, very much appreciated. 

Awesome video from you and BigBall3s!

I know MCC is extremely broken, but you guys should see how bad the 5 is getting.  Last week I played some MCC for about an hour before trying the new H5 aim patch, and my experience playing MCC CE playlist was more enjoyable than playing H5.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hope all's well with the homies! Made a new CE video, figured I'd post here instead of making a thread:

Thanks a lot for checkin' it out if you do, very much appreciated. 

Very cool

I know MCC is extremely broken, but you guys should see how bad the 5 is getting. Last week I played some MCC for about an hour before trying the new H5 aim patch, and my experience playing MCC CE playlist was more enjoyable than playing H5.

I've been saying this for a while. H5s servers are fucked even more than MCC ever was. Random disconnects, shitty hit reg, REQs not loading etc.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I know MCC is extremely broken, but you guys should see how bad the 5 is getting. Last week I played some MCC for about an hour before trying the new H5 aim patch, and my experience playing MCC CE playlist was more enjoyable than playing H5.

I played MCC last night and it was horrendous. Not only was every host shit but you can't hear anything but shooting, which isn't how I remember old halos at all.

I do miss the smoothness of h2, but I can't deal with MCC anymore

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Stay sick B Sik

Thanks for watching, bro. Appreciate the support greatly!

Awesome video from you and BigBall3s!

Thanks a lot, man. Really glad you enjoyed it. I do imagine I'll have more of these eventually.

Very cool

Glad you liked it. Thanks, man. Very much appreciated.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's nice to have great montages with great production value on top of it for such an old game. This one was awesome, but I don't know if anything will top your last one. Hope you give it a shot though!

• Upvote (+1) 1

you can't hear anything but shooting, which isn't how I remember old halos at all.

???

thats literally old halo. add a little grenade explosions and there u go. all you'll ever hear. That's why the old halos were so great, didn't have to hear my spartan grunting while i walked around

• Upvote (+1) 2

???

thats literally old halo. add a little grenade explosions and there u go. all you'll ever hear. That's why the old halos were so great, didn't have to hear my spartan grunting while i walked around

I remember my sennheisers picking up more than just the shooting, and even then the shooting was low in mcc. The audio is weird all around.

It just occured to me when thinking about the melee lunges in that one thread that i havent played h2/h3 since august. Thats the longest dry ive ever been.

I played MCC last night and it was horrendous. Not only was every host shit but you can't hear anything but shooting, which isn't how I remember old halos at all.

I do miss the smoothness of h2, but I can't deal with MCC anymore

Oh, so you found games.

Oh, so you found games.

It was hilarious. My rank and my party were like 1-5 in hardcore because we never play it, and we matched people in the 30s and 50s. The population is that low

It was hilarious. My rank and my party were like 1-5 in hardcore because we never play it, and we matched people in the 30s and 50s. The population is that low

Yea because they said they opened MM to allow you to match any rank. Idk why people still come here and talk about how unbalanced the ranks are when they play, it's been like this for close to a year now.
  • Upvote (+1) 1