CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Was there any truth about the surveys sent out about MCC? weird timing of its true, maybe somethings in the pipeline.

Was there any truth about the surveys sent out about MCC? weird timing of its true, maybe somethings in the pipeline.

I think the guy just typed something out and claimed it to be an email from 343. Didn't see any proof and he was the only one.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I haven't got any emails either, and I've been in every single halo community feedback program survey and have took part in every goddamn one. It could be fake, never seen it.

No emails here...I would be absolutely amazed if this survey were true though. Seems very risky to stir up dust for something they clearly have no interest in fixing or supporting anymore.

Honestly, doing anything with MCC at this point would be kind of an insult. Waiting this long to potentially make another patch would just show they had the ability to fix it this whole time, and just didn't prioritize it.

I don't expect H3A at all, but I would go crazy if they announced it as a standalone title from MCC.

No emails here...I would be absolutely amazed if this survey were true though. Seems very risky to stir up dust for something they clearly have no interest in fixing or supporting anymore.

Honestly, doing anything with MCC at this point would be kind of an insult. Waiting this long to potentially make another patch would just show they had the ability to fix it this whole time, and just didn't prioritize it.

I don't expect H3A at all, but I would go crazy if they announced it as a standalone title from MCC.

Yeah but, I'm so frustrated with 343, I doubt that they are going to do anything good at this point, I have lost all hope (and have reason) in them, long ago.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maybe this fake news can lead to real news/updates

Lol that's exactly what how I feel about this "MCC survey" that only one person got.  Maybe it's to spark the fire again idk.

Jesus fuck they can't win."fix mcc","don't fix mcc" where's an eyeroll emoji when you need one.
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Jesus fuck they can't win."fix mcc","don't fix mcc" where's an eyeroll emoji when you need one.

MS/343 always screws up fixing their broken products, whether it be through delays, bad fixes, or bad sequels. And we're talking about the flagship franchise from one of the world's richest companies. They deserve absolutely ZERO sympathy for anything.

• Upvote (+1) 3

This happened to me three times in the span of two hours. 

xboxdvr.com/ABearInTheWoods/4b4c6829-6725-459b-bfac-c38735b75db9

This game is great.

Yeah man that glitch has been in the game since release lol it's so stupid. It typically happens when the host quits because that particular person didn't get the game they wanted to play (They got Halo 2 BRs on Midship instead of Halo 3 AR Start on Isolation).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wish there were no pictures in the voting screen. I wish you had to read the garbage you were voting for, instead of just mashing your button as soon as you see the picture like you're ordering at Denny's. Then maybe people would notice that they're voting for AR/SMG starts.

Also, if they insist on having awful weapon starts, the gametype should say "Team Slayer SMG's" so people know exactly how awful the shit they're voting for is. I'm so tired of ignorance being an excuse.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I wish there were no pictures in the voting screen. I wish you had to read the garbage you were voting for, instead of just mashing your button as soon as you see the picture like you're ordering at Denny's. Then maybe people would notice that they're voting for AR/SMG starts.

Also, if they insist on having awful weapon starts, the gametype should say "Team Slayer SMG's" so people know exactly how awful the shit they're voting for is. I'm so tired of ignorance being an excuse.

Lol I love this idea.  I just truly don't understand why we're not spawning with utility weapons in 2017?

• Upvote (+1) 6

Lol @ ordering at Denny's. The grand slams are fire man, don't hate.  :laughing:

No but in all seriousness, I feel like even if they did that, they'll just train their eyes to look for the words "Halo 3" or the "H3" symbol and just immediately select it without reading the gametypes anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think they should remove those gametypes from the game entirely, but still have them in the voting menu with a twist! If you vote for AR/SMG starts you get to spawn with that trash while everyone else gets BRs. Fuck you.

make them spawn with energy weapons and then you feel the pain

I played MCC for the first time in months today. It was my first game of Halo in months.

Immediately go into Hardcore and my teammate quits instantly during the loading screen. Had to play CTF 3v4. It did not end well.

I hate this crap.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I played MCC for the first time in months today. It was my first game of Halo in months.

Immediately go into Hardcore and my teammate quits instantly during the loading screen. Had to play CTF 3v4. It did not end well.

I hate this crap.

Post your GT for people to add you.  Best way to find players with both thumbs and mics.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So potentially something happening with MCC this year.  Not getting my hopes up or anything... BUT ABOUT FUCKING TIME.

lol got a bit carried away with the fake news