CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

343 are about to get an extermination if halo 6 is bad

I feel like people have been saying this sine Reach.  But they end up buying the next halo game anyways

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hi, new to MCC. I have some pretty dumb questions that I guess I should ask here.

If I play at 5.5 horizontal 3.5 vertical with 2 acceleration, what should my sense be? 5 or 6?

Is sense different between different games?

Is aiming a lot heavier in H3 than 1 or 2, or is it just me?

Is there like a repository of knowledge about various tricks in H1-3? I know the simple stuff like BXR/BXB, quick camo and double melee, but there's a bunch of shit that I probably don't know about or wouldn't be able to look up because I don't know what I'm looking for.

Here's what you need:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Where is it! I've been waiting 343 years!

@@Killmachine, Final Cut is taking an obscenely long time to create the master file. I feel like it takes longer every time I make a video. Maybe I need to delete stuff off my HD or something, idk.

@@Killmachine, Final Cut is taking an obscenely long time to create the master file. I feel like it takes longer every time I make a video. Maybe I need to delete stuff off my HD or something, idk.

It's probably because of length and the fact that you changed your render so its actually in fullscreen.

Just give it time, I've been bitching to you about this vid for about a year now, I can wait a little longer

I feel so dumb. I looked at my sleep settings on my laptop, and the cpu was going to sleep after like 15 minutes. This has fooled me into thinking that Final Cut takes 12+ hours to create a master file for literally years now. Christ I'm dumb.

I feel so dumb. I looked at my sleep settings on my laptop, and the cpu was going to sleep after like 15 minutes. This has fooled me into thinking that Final Cut takes 12+ hours to create a master file for literally years now. Christ I'm dumb.

YOOO ZACH WTF MAN LOL

get this sucker out

• Upvote (+1) 4

YOOO ZACH WTF MAN LOL

get this sucker out

lol i'm trying so hard.

sitting here in the Minneapolis airport on a 4 hour layover, and the percentage has gone up 4 percent in like an hour...can't even blame it on the sleep time. Shit is just mad slow.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was loading up derelict and than we load into prisoner all white gotta love mcc. The amount of bugs that have been happening to me lately is insane.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Was loading up derelict and than we load into prisoner all white gotta love mcc. The amount of bugs that have been happening to me lately is insane.

343 just does not give a damn haha.

Lol wtf

343 doesn't even know about this, even though people have been bringing this up to 343 for a while now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

that actually looks really dope on prisoner. it sucks on chillout though. 

I had that problem in MCC's early days. MCC's internals must be the absolute worst s***-show imaginable if that problem was never fixed.

Anyone know if there's a list of which gametypes are in which playlists currently in MCC? Can't find anything current when googling.

mostly wanna know if H3 Rocket Race is in Action Sack but wouldn't mind seeing a full list if it exists.

Anyone know if there's a list of which gametypes are in which playlists currently in MCC? Can't find anything current when googling.

mostly wanna know if H3 Rocket Race is in Action Sack but wouldn't mind seeing a full list if it exists.

I've never seen rocket race in action sack

I'm gonna bet Multi's source is right and MCC Relaunch with H3A is "a little something" that Sketch mentioned. The way they keep on denying H3A feels like a troll way to surprise people. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm gonna bet Multi's source is right and MCC Relaunch with H3A is "a little something" that Sketch mentioned. The way they keep on denying H3A feels like a troll way to surprise people.

Wait what? What are you talking about fam?

If they charge any money at all for a "MCC re-launch" people are going to lose their shit. 

• Upvote (+1) 4