CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

There is a Team throwback tournament on mcc its hosted by my friend if anyone wants to sign up here is the link.

http://challonge.com/Lennoizgay

1st $300

2nd $60

3rd $30

Also a random team can win $100.

3v3?  LOL

Someone give me an H2 MCC tournament for the love of God!

How has there not been one person, at a gaming event or tournament or ANYTHING - who has not gone up to a 343 employee and politely asked them on camera, "Whats going on with the MCC?"

How?

Fly me to the next place they'll be live on stage.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I need about 3 clips on Hang Em High for a video I'm working on. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi, new to MCC. I have some pretty dumb questions that I guess I should ask here.

If I play at 5.5 horizontal 3.5 vertical with 2 acceleration, what should my sense be? 5 or 6?

Is sense different between different games?

Is aiming a lot heavier in H3 than 1 or 2, or is it just me?

Is there like a repository of knowledge about various tricks in H1-3? I know the simple stuff like BXR/BXB, quick camo and double melee, but there's a bunch of shit that I probably don't know about or wouldn't be able to look up because I don't know what I'm looking for.

Hi, new to MCC. I have some pretty dumb questions that I guess I should ask here.

We deal with 343, you can't top them in terms of dumb decisions.

If I play at 5.5 horizontal 3.5 vertical with 2 acceleration, what should my sense be? 5 or 6?

idk

Nope, all same.

Aiming is nothing like it was in H3. The bullet lead is like you're shooting underwater.

Is there like a repository of knowledge about various tricks in H1-3? I know the simple stuff like BXR/BXB, quick camo and double melee, but there's a bunch of shit that I probably don't know about or wouldn't be able to look up because I don't know what I'm looking for.

Nah that's about it.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

We deal with 343, you can't top them in terms of dumb decisions.

idk

Nope, all same.

Aiming is nothing like it was in H3. The bullet lead is like you're shooting underwater.

Nah that's about it.

Thanks!

Does anybody know any halo 3 multiplayer developer? I want to ask the dude about aiming, like what is radial aiming, and differences between grid and radial

Here are my videos for Halo 1:

Here are some good ones for H2 by Kurtiz:

• Upvote (+1) 7

How has there not been one person, at a gaming event or tournament or ANYTHING - who has not gone up to a 343 employee and politely asked them on camera, "Whats going on with the MCC?"

How?

I know that someone saw frankie at lax and went up to him and said "fix mcc."  

• Upvote (+1) 5

Here are some useful sources of knowledge on Halo 1, Halo 2, and Halo 3 that you can utilize as learning tools to help inform yourself on the games.

Halo 1: 

Halo 2:

Halo 3: I don't play Halo 3 that often so unfortunately I'm not aware of a vast amount of informative youtube videos on the basic fundamentals of the game. The only videos that I can personally recommend watching are @@Clicked Quick Tips videos for Halo 3 on Beyond's youtube channel because he made a decent amount of them and they're really concise.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If only they had caught that moment on tape. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@animedogg, i have a video about giving random spawns on Hang Em High rendering/uploading as I type this. Subscribe to my channel and you'll see it pop up tonight or tomorrow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am pretty sure the game is getting worse as time goes on. I was just playing some swat 3 kills in the game ends, nothing but problems the last few days.

That dude deserves a medal. I'm honestly sick of these game devs doing whatever the fuck they want and not being held accountable.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I need about 3 clips on Hang Em High for a video I'm working on. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply fellas, but I got what I needed in place early yesterday afternoon. Much appreciated though.

@@animedogg, i have a video about giving random spawns on Hang Em High rendering/uploading as I type this. Subscribe to my channel and you'll see it pop up tonight or tomorrow.

Where is it! I've been waiting 343 years!

• Upvote (+1) 2