CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

85dc71f5fcedb2385c749f0cb4653593.png

r/halo admin

what a joke..

I usually respond to posts like these by telling them to visit halobugs.com. Those are all the bugs for MCC Halo 1 specifically. Then I say by default, 33% of the big 3 Halo games(1-3) are broken. Then say how each Halo game has a list like that. So let's just make a nice round figure and say 50% of the big 3 Halo games are broken, not like the original, and certainly not fixed. You can keep adding to the percentage when you factor problems outside of game specific bugs too. Lobby crashes, connectivity issues, lobby issues, etc.

I don't think anyone has ever responded to that reply yet.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Im from the UK and I find the game completely unplayable, I've still got countless achievements that never unlocked from the campaign as well.

r/halo admin

what a joke..

The fact that he says it works pretty well as if thats acceptable says it all.

Part of the issue i think is that for some the issues are not overly obvious.  For instance i can get games on pretty much any of the halo games within MCC.  For some people that is enough to justify that 'it works'.  For me, i get a game on CE, i then havge numerous issues within the game such as weird shot behaviour, shots not registering etc.  Some people would say these issues are part of online gaming, which they are but the frequency they happen is the issue with MCC for me.  Literally multiple times every game.  

This is one small example of many but it just shows how easy it is for some to pass it off.  It sucks because this could literally be one of the greatest game collections of all time but instead is an embarrassment. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

r/halo admin

what a joke..

Well my morning is off to a bad start.  Thanks for making me read that garbagio. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Can anyone direct me to the post of some 'credible' guy saying H3 anniversary was coming out in 4k packaged with MCC.

I don't remember if I seen it in this thread or the H5 thread.

Can anyone direct me to the post of some 'credible' guy saying H3 anniversary was coming out in 4k packaged with MCC.

I don't remember if I seen it in this thread or the H5 thread.

No way that exists, they won't publicly acknowledge MCC again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I was playing some fun customs and my animations just stopped working, not a huge bug but how is this even a thing?

• Upvote (+1) 7

I was playing some fun customs and my animations just stopped working, not a huge bug but how is this even a thing?

The gift that keeps on giving!

Am I crazy or is the aiming weird? I can't describe it but it isn't fluid? It's more herky jerky vertically than I remember. Never realized how floaty jumping was either. And of course something is wrong, since vibe is still on in h3 even though I have it off.

Still having fun though. I miss h2 :mj:

Am I crazy or is the aiming weird? I can't describe it but it isn't fluid? It's more herky jerky vertically than I remember. 

It has always been like that, I'm pretty sure that's the aim acceleration. If I remember right H3's "aiming grid" is more diagnal so it makes it even harder for smooth aiming as well. It might also be slightly exaggerated due to the 60FPS. However I always found H3's aim even back in the 360 days hard to deal with at times much like H5's.

• Downvote (-1) 1

It has always been like that, I'm pretty sure that's the aim acceleration. If I remember right H3's "aiming grid" is more diagnal so it makes it even harder for smooth aiming as well. It might also be slightly exaggerated due to the 60FPS. However I always found H3's aim even back in the 360 days hard to deal with at times much like H5's.

Same. H1 was the easiest to get back into. H3's aiming last night felt weird. Like I had to jerk more. I really wished we had the ability to alter aiming like h5.

Anyone else experiencing the vibe issue on h3? I have it off but it stays on

Same. H1 was the easiest to get back into. H3's aiming last night felt weird. Like I had to jerk more. I really wished we had the ability to alter aiming like h5.

Anyone else experiencing the vibe issue on h3? I have it off but it stays on

impulse triggers

Any way to turn it off?

yeah its in the h3 settings at the very bottom. It's like they were put there specifically to fuck everyone up lol.

You guys think H6 will be released before 343 ever acknowledges the MCC?

...cause I do

I can't wait until Halo 6 comes out because I think it's going to tank big time. Halo 5's sales were nothing compared to previous games and the population in that game is dismal. I'm predicting Halo 6 will be an absolute sales disaster and not even sell a million copies opening week/month. I think Microsoft will finally wake up after Halo 6 fails miserably and many people at 343 will be fired. The gig is up 343 Industries. Your days of ruining this once beloved franchise are numbered.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Remember when 343 ported the PC version of ce to MCC,which was​ very different from the console version.Pepperidge farms remembers.

• Upvote (+1) 3