CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I love the classic games but playing matchmaking on MCC is pure shit here in the UK. Add to that its always H3 that gets picked and I never was that fond of H3 certainly not compared to H2.

Is it true that H5 is getting H3 remakes? That sounds like a disaster. Not a single. Map in that game is scalable to H5. Does H5 even have remakes?

Just another video of "Mcc Working Fine For Me" I love sitting in games for 12 minutes with no one to play. Also some nice Ui bugs. :glasses:

• Upvote (+1) 7

Well everybody, I've been wanting to make this video for a long time and I have finally gotten around to making it. If you are not aware of how bad the hit detection is in mcc you are in for a big unpleasant surprise. Enjoy! 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Well everybody, I've been wanting to make this video for a long time and I have finally gotten around to making it. If you are not aware of how bad the hit detection is in mcc you are in for a big unpleasant surprise. Enjoy! 

H3 was always that bad for me even back in '08. I guess this is why I never understood people being upset with the hitreg in H3 MCC, because I was already used to it being complete garbage. A combination of bad netcoding, BR spread, P2P connection and people with terrible connections getting host always made H3 hard to play.

Is it true that H5 is getting H3 remakes? That sounds like a disaster. Not a single. Map in that game is scalable to H5. Does H5 even have remakes?

I expect a special H3 Anniversary playlist. Similar to CEA

I expect a special H3 Anniversary playlist. Similar to CEA

Halo 5 is already dead now by the time halo 3s anniversary comes along there won't be anyone left playing that game. I think they need to just make halo 3 backwards compatible and call it a day that would make a lot of people happy.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo 5 is already dead now by the time halo 3s anniversary comes along there won't be anyone left playing that game. I think they need to just make halo 3 backwards compatible and call it a day that would make a lot of people happy.

Playing halo 3 is like playing against laggy hosts in countries thousands of miles away from you.  Neither one makes any sense to partake in.

@@Hard Way Since you said you weren't interested in making h5 content for your channel, why not do a gameplay review series for classic Halo games like H1 instead? It'd probably be more up your alley

@@Hard Way Since you said you weren't interested in making h5 content for your channel, why not do a gameplay review series for classic Halo games like H1 instead? It'd probably be more up your alley

There's not a lot of people asking for help for those games, and I'm hardly a god at H1. I could probably help people, but it'd be pretty easy for someone better than me at the game to come along and analyze my critique, and pick apart what I'm saying.  I'm sure I'd make an ass out of myself a few times a video by just missing tons of shit. Like when I watch Missingno's videos it makes me realize how much information I'm not processing when I play, so idk if I'd give a very good gameplay review for H1.  It might help the viewer a bit, but I'd also probably look like a tool.

But short answer is mostly because no one is asking.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Every single night i find some thing new in this game. The more they ignore this game and not touch it the worse it gets , it is obviously having more and more problems can they fix it now?

Searching Halo 3 and all of a sudden it turns into btb i remember this problem back when it first launched are we going back to how bad it was.

• Upvote (+1) 3

So I fired up some MCC and first game I join, after Halo CE battle creek loads up, the entire map is white.  Had to quit out.

Next game is dammy.  Went up against some players with OSU and FSU in their name tags. The map loads, and I don't see my partner, so I assume he quit out from start.  I rack up 35 kills and suddenly my pard shows up, like 7 minutes into the damn game.  Score was 50-8, with him getting 6 kills.  Oh the joys of getting teamed up with kids in 3rd world countries on 28k modems who don't load into the game until is almost over.  One can only laugh.

So I fired up some MCC and first game I join, after Halo CE battle creek loads up, the entire map is white.  Had to quit out.

Next game is dammy.  Went up against some players with OSU and FSU in their name tags. The map loads, and I don't see my partner, so I assume he quit out from start.  I rack up 35 kills and suddenly my pard shows up, like 7 minutes into the damn game.  Score was 50-8, with him getting 6 kills.  Oh the joys of getting teamed up with kids in 3rd world countries on 28k modems who don't load into the game until is almost over.  One can only laugh.

dead

dead

Some kid stared at that loading screen patiently for 7-8 minutes like it was commonplace.

I messaged him asking if that happens to him all the time and the only reply I got was "espanol" 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some kid stared at that loading screen patiently for 7-8 minutes like it was commonplace.

I messaged him asking if that happens to him all the time and the only reply I got was "espanol" 

People load in late because they have 2 accounts signed in at the same time it is just an mcc thing,, not because of bad internet.

People load in late because they have 2 accounts signed in at the same time it is just an mcc thing,, not because of bad internet.

They can sign into as many accounts as they want in an attempt to make them more difficult to hit, but what is the point because by the time they join in, the game is basically already over lol.

Had something funny happen launch week as well. Me and my buddy ended up searching the Halo 2 playlist and when we found a game, kicked us all to the menu in the same party. Instead of going our separate ways I just took us all into a custom game and played some H2. Was pretty fun but everyone was so fuckin confused at what just happened

I'll never forget getting a group together early on into MCC to do custom 4v4 CE obj games. We picked teams, loaded up a map, took extra long to load and somehow went from a custom to a BTB 8v8. It never even switched to the searching screen or map selection. We just loaded into a blood gulch 8v8 all on the same team vs randoms.

I messaged people on the other team and none of them said they were searching in matchmaking.

There was a glitch in MW2 that allowed people to set up custom game lobbies that would be filled by people who were searching MM. Broken AF and it was mostly used to boost nukes, but funny nonetheless.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's not a lot of people asking for help for those games, and I'm hardly a god at H1. I could probably help people, but it'd be pretty easy for someone better than me at the game to come along and analyze my critique, and pick apart what I'm saying. I'm sure I'd make an ass out of myself a few times a video by just missing tons of shit. Like when I watch Missingno's videos it makes me realize how much information I'm not processing when I play, so idk if I'd give a very good gameplay review for H1. It might help the viewer a bit, but I'd also probably look like a tool.

But short answer is mostly because no one is asking.

Well my dude I'll send in one if you want to take a look, maybe get that content grind going huh? ;)
  • Upvote (+1) 1