FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Are you the guy that messaged me on xbox live saying that I was cheating in halo 1 by using a hack that granted extra bullets and health?

I don't play MCC

I think 343 really should consider editing the MCC-page on their website. They pretend the game is flawless and that is not OK from a consumer stand point. "A new era for Halo"..."The essential Halo experience"... not a single word about the issues.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-the-master-chief-collection

9cYZlGP.jpg

Their official website isn't going to mention the issues - that doesn't sell the game.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 6

I don't know why because I haven't thought about or taken any interest in Halo for months now, but over the past few days I've just been thinking about what a huge disappointment this game was and how I would still be playing it every single day if it was made properly. I was searching past posts on the Halo subreddit and the amount of threads on there saying "guys, we need to ask/pressure/help 343 in fixing MCC" is crazy. Even worse are the posts from the first weeks after launch where everyone says they just can't wait for the game to be fixed so they can play or that "there's no way the game will stay broken forever". Funny in the saddest way possible.

Made me remember these two videos which are still hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfk_0HUNboE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdG5wrFR2UA

• Upvote (+1) 5

The fatigue is finally starting to set in around here. Thread was off page one for two days. 343 wins.

The fatigue is finally starting to set in around here. Thread was off page one for two days. 343 wins.

You have to spread your bumps further apart to keep it at the top :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

There's nothing more to say about it. Nothing is ever going to be changed. Not even a fucking playlist update to address some of the garbage that comes up in these lists.  They burned a bridge with a huge segment of the Halo fanbase, and they seem okay with moving on without them. It's really sad, but theres really nothing left to say.

This should be the last post in this thread ever. Wait... 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've always said that my goal is either to come back to the community and say "here's what the team is able to do" or "sorry it is what it is and it hurts but it's time to move on." what ske7ch said 

I have a feeling that it will be "sorry it is what it is and it hurts but it's time to move on"

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's nothing more to say about it. Nothing is ever going to be changed. Not even a fucking playlist update to address some of the garbage that comes up in these lists.  They burned a bridge with a huge segment of the Halo fanbase, and they seem okay with moving on without them. It's really sad, but theres really nothing left to say.

343 shouldn't be allowed to sell another video game until they completely fix Halo: MCC as how we remembered it . 

Man, its so sad how this ended up. Months/Years of bullshit and lies. Game was broken from the start and they knew it, and they didn't give a fuck. What a company 343 is, glad I didn't spend another dime ever again on them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

343 shouldn't be allowed to sell another video game until they completely fix Halo: MCC as how we remembered it . 

Man, its so sad how this ended up. Months/Years of bullshit and lies. Game was broken from the start and they knew it, and they didn't give a fuck. What a company 343 is, glad I didn't spend another dime ever again on them.

If you can convince luke the notable then you are potentially god.

He keeps thinking the MCC is fixed and shit.

It just isn't

Have you guys seen this? https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/5nrsyc/my_buddy_whos_big_in_the_xbox_homebrew_community/?sort=new&limit=500

He's especially interested in getting original Halo 2 back online with full matchmaking. Would be fucking awesome for Halo 2 guys like myself. Amazing what some people can do.

team beyond thread link

http://teambeyond.net/forum/topic/14979-this-man-is-working-on-getting-original-xbl-and-halo2-back-online/

If they want to go through the rest of their lives knowing that they didn't deliver, then that just sounds like a half assed way to progress through life.  The rest of us that actually meet the expectations of our customers will continue in life with a clear conscience.

not so sure about that 4 shot body KT. also a 3shot kill on the br would be nuts. the KT of 1.0 secs is perfect, but 3 shots is just too easy

Hey, I just did this! I recently created a mod for Halo 2 Vista which makes the game play more like Halo 1. Including QuickCamo, static weapon, powerup, and player spawns, reduced autoaim on all weapons, no dual weilding, removed melee lunge, H1 Frag Grenade Physics, as well as complete weapon rebalancing (BR is 3 shot kill, 5 bodyshots to kill, for instance).

I'm actually looking for people to help test it if anyone here is interested!

Oh also, the 3sk is actually difficult because the autoaim is way lower than default. Its seriously sick

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hey, I just did this! I recently created a mod for Halo 2 Vista which makes the game play more like Halo 1. Including QuickCamo, static weapon, powerup, and player spawns, reduced autoaim on all weapons, no dual weilding, removed melee lunge, H1 Frag Grenade Physics, as well as complete weapon rebalancing (BR is 3 shot kill, 5 bodyshots to kill, for instance).

Oh also, the 3sk is actually difficult because the autoaim is way lower than default. Its seriously sick

Sounds great! What about double shot though?

I'd be down to play it. How do I go about playing it wit cha bud? I don't have H2 Vista though. 

• Upvote (+1) 2