CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It's today.

Not sure.  Some day.

And that day, was today..

Thanks for doing these, I watch everyone you do a few times but all the new maps and stuff I end up watching over and over again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sorry, but whatever ske7ch has done is literally all talk about the MCC

He has yet to show me something related to the MCC rather than say they haven't forgot about it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't worry guys there's an MCC team working day and night to fix the game.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Copypasta from 2 years ago.

Being the community manager is a pretty easy job at 343. I'm surprised he left out "SoonTM"

The thing that sucks about MCC still having issues is they are never going to make it free because of that, they've already abandoned it minus the playlist refresh. Let those that want to continue to play the series at least have people to play it with.

(yea yea it's like $5 on cdkeys, but not everyone goes there)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really not sure what he hopes to accomplish with that response, honestly. We've had no shortage of empty platitudes at this point. We know that 343 hasn't forgotten they released this massive fuck-up. There's no reason for him to bother replying unless he's providing confirmation that they're actually going to do something. Anything less than that is just the same old shit. Either stick to pretending it doesn't exist or fix it. Don't apologize while doing nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If there is no multiplayer, or they ruin the multiplayer and don't keep it classic Halo 2 (button glitches, maps, playlists, ranking system, etc)

I will honestly be done with Halo

Seriously, the last thing I need 343 to do is ruin my favorite game

Accidental neg. ;(

How da fuck is this guy not banned after stating such ignorant and racist comment??

Are you the guy that messaged me on xbox live saying that I was cheating in halo 1 by using a hack that granted extra bullets and health?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey, i was talking to some guy on twitch and apparently if you get a 50 in team hardcore on MCC you get some MLG pro points emailed to you...

He said, he wasn't trolling and he was being legit.....

Can someone confirm please

EDIT: Found the answer, it is BS, it is ok now

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey, i was talking to some guy on twitch and apparently if you get a 50 in team hardcore on MCC you get some MLG pro points emailed to you...

He said, he wasn't trolling and he was being legit.....

Can someone confirm please

C'mon, that's gotta be one of the most transparently obvious pieces of BS I've ever heard of.

• Upvote (+1) 2