FREE AUGUST TOURNAMENTS 

APEX LEGENDSROCKET LEAGUE

CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

This is the part that kills me, because I'm super competitive. Watching these kids that play stupid, reckless, lacking real smarts just flourish because of this fake version of halo 1. Shit got these mediocre players feeling themselves a bit too much. Losing to the game instead of players is never fun.

As soon as I see the scoreboard at the end after taking and L, look at their tags and see it says "MEXICO" i immediately convert that to a W.

Garbage kids who play with their modem not with their thumbs.

• Upvote (+1) 4

So now that I've been playing a bit I have to ask: is there any way to consistently pistol well in CE MCC? I feel like other players have decent shots but I cannot figure out the lead at all. I was a better shot off host on XBC.

Two body shots, one head shot on people strafing. Other than that, 3 headshots if people arent looking. You really need to make sure to get your reticle high on people's head as well. The bottom of your reticle should be no lower than where a Spartan's eyes would be.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TWlSTED%20M/video/24044596

On the first two kills, I could have had my reticle up even higher and I should have. You never want to be aiming at someone's neck because you want the game to pull your bullets down into people's head rather than going straight into their neck where it's a 50/50 headshot. The last kill in that clip, my reticle is in a pretty good spot for MCC.

I often find the best shots in MCC usually play high sensitivity and let aim assist and bullet magnetism do their work for them rather than trying to place each individual shot like you would do on lan. I'd play 6 or 7 sens for that reason but my snipe goes to shit, so I play 4. But I try to keep the idea of letting the game do my work.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still don't see why the achievements in this game are multiplayer based when youre lucky to even get a match in some playlists. Not to mention this game has a history of bugged achievements.

I still don't see why the achievements in this game are multiplayer based when youre lucky to even get a match in some playlists. Not to mention this game has a history of bugged achievements.

I don't see why 343 are in charge of halo

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Two body shots, one head shot on people strafing. Other than that, 3 headshots if people arent looking. You really need to make sure to get your reticle high on people's head as well. The bottom of your reticle should be no lower than where a Spartan's eyes would be. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TWlSTED%20M/video/24044596

On the first two kills, I could have had my reticle up even higher and I should have. You never want to be aiming at someone's neck because you want the game to pull your bullets down into people's head rather than going straight into their neck where it's a 50/50 headshot. The last kill in that clip, my reticle is in a pretty good spot for MCC.

I often find the best shots in MCC usually play high sensitivity and let aim assist and bullet magnetism do their work for them rather than trying to place each individual shot like you would do on lan. I'd play 6 or 7 sens for that reason but my snipe goes to shit, so I play 4. But I try to keep the idea of letting the game do my work.

Seems like you aim higher in MCC than in OG. Sick clip by the way man!

Want a better (easier) pistol in mcc? Move outside of the US.

Hey, these turds in their 3rd world countries don't have much to live for to begin with.  Then you add to the fact that they get their shit pushed in during a halo 1 MCC match despite having every advantage at their disposal and the end result is some frustrated dumpster juice maggot taking their own life.  By dominating them in their only coping mechanism (halo MCC on xb1 which they acquired through donation) you've taken away the only thing from them that gave their life meaning.  You've essentially killed that of which had no life to begin with!  The end result is one less shit connection that you have to tolerate during your hope that you will be matched up against players in the US so that the match is somewhat representative of actual play.  

/sarcasm

When someone that's not from the US joins a match and sees that people from the US are playing, the courteous thing is to do is dip out, not waste our time.  US players who have been LANNING this game since it's inception have no patience or time to deal with shitty non US hosts.  It's just not realistic trying to shoot guys that warp all over the place and no one is going to waste their time playing on such a sorry ass host.  Sometimes I stay and play in the lag, but I feel like an idiot wasting my time playing in a shitty match that is not representative of what would have happend in a legit match.  ie, I don't want to win and see 50-40 on the screen when it should have really been 50-10 on MCC, and 50-5 or less in LAN.  If they would just stop playing when they see folks from the US in game the end result would be:

1. No suicide committed on their end

2. Americans enjoying a game of MCC that is somewhat realistic.

Anyone who purposefully plays against Americans in halo 1 on MCC knowing that they have an advantage is obviously someone who's not very competitive to begin with.  Why would you want to have an advantage if you were competitive?

• Downvote (-1) 7

Hey, these turds in their 3rd world countries don't have much to live for to begin with. Then you add to the fact that they get their shit pushed in during a halo 1 MCC match despite having every advantage at their disposal and the end result is some frustrated dumpster juice maggot taking their own life. By dominating them in their only coping mechanism (halo MCC on xb1 which they acquired through donation) you've taken away the only thing from them that gave their life meaning. You've essentially killed that of which had no life to begin with! The end result is one less shit connection that you have to tolerate during your hope that you will be matched up against players in the US so that the match is somewhat representative of actual play.

/sarcasm

When someone that's not from the US joins a match and sees that people from the US are playing, the courteous thing is to do is dip out, not waste our time. US players who have been LANNING this game since it's inception have no patience or time to deal with shitty non US hosts. It's just not realistic trying to shoot guys that warp all over the place and no one is going to waste their time playing on such a sorry ass host. Sometimes I stay and play in the lag, but I feel like an idiot wasting my time playing in a shitty match that is not representative of what would have happend in a legit match. ie, I don't want to win and see 50-40 on the screen when it should have really been 50-10 on MCC, and 50-5 or less in LAN. If they would just stop playing when they see folks from the US in game the end result would be:

1. No suicide committed on their end

2. Americans enjoying a game of MCC that is somewhat realistic.

Anyone who purposefully plays against Americans in halo 1 on MCC knowing that they have an advantage is obviously someone who's not very competitive to begin with. Why would you want to have an advantage if you were competitive?

Dude....it's not that serious
  • Upvote (+1) 4

Guys help me out.

These fuckers need schooling

Go to the video, it should take you to my comment

If that doesn't work, copy and paste this into your URL 

"

"

without quotes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys help me out.

These fuckers need schooling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4aBhJy6zog&google_comment_id=z13terei0lrccrlvc23bcxca5z2yhd0y204

Go to the video, it should take you to my comment

If that doesn't work, copy and paste this into your URL

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4aBhJy6zog&google_comment_id=z13terei0lrccrlvc23bcxca5z2yhd0y204"

without quotes

is there one thing i've learned from youtube is that

you never, ever argue in youtube comment section

• Upvote (+1) 3

Youtube comments are the absolute bottom of industrialized society. Walking talking diarrhea people. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Christmas noobs? Looks like regular ole MCC to me.

One of them (a 4yo squeaker from the sound of it) shot at me a few times because "I was shot by a red, so I thought we were blue"

Before all this he didn't know what "Betrayal" meant. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of them (a 4yo squeaker from the sound of it) shot at me a few times because "I was shot by a red, so I thought we were blue"

Before all this he didn't know what "Betrayal" meant.

Hahaha I love this games playerbase. That's how it is.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It always surprises me how people have to think about their team's color during a game. It's like, "Dude, shoot the guys that don't have the arrows on their heads, and that make your crosshair turn red."

I go entire games, and if you asked me to tell you what color team I was on 5 seconds after the game, I couldn't tell you.

• Upvote (+1) 8

It always surprises me how people have to think about their team's color during a game. It's like, "Dude, shoot the guys that don't have the arrows on their heads, and that make your crosshair turn red."

I go entire games, and if you asked me to tell you what color team I was on 5 seconds after the game, I couldn't tell you.

This is true for me as well... lol

Dear diary, today I tried playing MCC but there was a squicker on my team crying (literally) about halo 2 getting picked and muting people in game does not work after a decade so I quit the build.

Been getting some good matches in the Halo 3 playlist lately.  It's a shame that there are so many TO4s running that playlist, and it's clear 343 isn't going to change anything there, so the only solution is to party up with randoms who do well in the first few games.  Has made the playlist a lot more fun for me.  

I wish there were still ranking restrictions because at the moment I'm mid 20s in the playlist and destroying 50s.  They literally mean nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can Microsoft please stop donating Xboxes to 3rd world countries in South America?

I get zero satisfaction destroying these kids on their own shitty hosts. danWhy does the game even allow players to play against each other from such distances? Is this a fault of 343 a fault of xbox live?

How da fuck is this guy not banned after stating such ignorant and racist comment??