CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Anyone playing MCC CE regularly in this thread? Just started playing again and I need some people to run 2s with, GT is LL Sorbin LL.

Where have I seen the gamertag Sorbin before. Definitely rings a bell. Does Shixon, or Thoshix ring a bell for you?

Anyone playing MCC CE regularly in this thread? Just started playing again and I need some people to run 2s with, GT is LL Sorbin LL.

Feel like maybe we used to play reach together.

or maybe, Did you use to play in the C.E. UTA billiards hall?

Where have I seen the gamertag Sorbin before. Definitely rings a bell. Does Shixon, or Thoshix ring a bell for you?

Shixon definitely rings a bell. Used to play H5 with Society right?

Can Microsoft please stop donating Xboxes to 3rd world countries in South America?  

I get zero satisfaction destroying these kids on their own shitty hosts.    Why does the game even allow players to play against each other from such distances?  Is this a fault of 343 a fault of xbox live?

343 doesnt like restriction regions for some reason. Idiotic shit...

Does India count?

Beyond%20Sad.png I Can has h1 timez? Beyond%20Sad.png

euthanasia/youth in asia

don't see where india can fit in...so no lol....i was just joking around with a play on words fam

anyone wanna run 2s in h1 lemme know...but just know I won't be able to communicate, because one of those sodium filled kids who got abused in the playlist decided to report me for some reason and got my voice chat suspended for 24hrs. It's lit.

this generation of gamers are beyond soft.

• Upvote (+1) 4

euthanasia/youth in asia

don't see where india can fit in...so no lol....i was just joking around with a play on words fam

Oh dude I know. It was a really great play on words btw. I was just alluding to India's abundance of IT and software guys.

Oh dude I know. It was a really great play on words btw. I was just alluding to India's abundance of IT and software guys.

I don't think anyone can fix this fuck up...lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't think anyone can fix this fuck up...lol

It's definitely FUBAR. They need to just re-release CEA with Multiplayer.

And not handle the online multiplayer how I assume they did with MCC: Basically just reroute LAN updates across the internet.

They need to totally make a whole new modern net code solution for the game. While they are at it, they should pull in a lot of the stuff from Halo 1 Final.

Added Killmachine and Akademik. Shixon I had no idea you'd changed your tag so you've been on here the whole time haha. I should be on for some CE around 7 PM CST tonight.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Added Killmachine and Akademik. Shixon I had no idea you'd changed your tag so you've been on here the whole time haha. I should be on for some CE around 7 PM CST tonight.

Sweet dude Ill try to get on.  Been itching to play some C.E.  Would be cool to run the team slayer playlist and vote C.E. or even do 2v2 customs if we have 4.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

If MCC worked properly from day 1 I guarantee it would have a high population then Halo 5 currently

H5 was almost as bad as MCC during my brief experience with it. Gathering data, random disconnects, no REQs in WZ and server hiccups happened way too often.

• Upvote (+1) 2

H5 was almost as bad as MCC during my brief experience with it. Gathering data, random disconnects, no REQs in WZ and server hiccups happened way too often.

There were some hiccups and problems, no denying that, but I'll give 343 credit on some stuff, most of it was fixed pretty soon. Now Halo 5 getting consistently worse after launch is another story.

Nothing will ever be as bad as MCC though. Some people like to compare it to BF4, but it's not even close, IMO. I can't ever see a game being close to as broken as MCC ever again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There were some hiccups and problems, no denying that, but I'll give 343 credit on some stuff, most of it was fixed pretty soon. Now Halo 5 getting consistently worse after launch is another story.

Nothing will ever be as bad as MCC though. Some people like to compare it to BF4, but it's not even close, IMO. I can't ever see a game being close to as broken as MCC ever again.

What's even worse is 343 said they would never stop supporting it, yet here we are.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

And that's just the shit cream. Once you skim that off the top, you're left with the solid shit game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not aure why people would compare it to BF4. That game may have launched pretty broken, but it got and continues to get shitloads of post-launch support. There was an update for it like last week, after 2 other BF games and Battlefront have succeeded it.

Ah. But I forgot. The Master Chief Collection IS WORKING, SHEEPLE.

• Upvote (+1) 4