CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Could you imagine if they made a H1 remaster that was the quality of MW: remastered? MCC is a joke, and CEA was such a wasted opportunity.... pisses me off when I think about it. 

"We don't want to split the community like that so we just remastered the maps into Reach"

"Here have every game in the series up this point with their respective multiplayer"

I swear 343i flips on every issue they once made a stand about.

• Upvote (+1) 4

"Here have every game in the series up this point with their respective multiplayer"

The multi-game playlists without any sort of filter REALLY fixed that issue though.

/s

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjYXW_aF16k

Its all good, this guy says MCC is fixed so.........it must be.

56LVHEa.gif

Wow... that guy has low standards. MCC is functional, he's not wrong there. I still get multiple disconnects/failed to connects (you can see he gets a few at the start of his video, and if that happens to me I have to back out and restart the search otherwise it won't find a game, so I'm not sure how he managed to get a game just by letting it keep searching), wrong maps/gametypes still load, there is a fuck tonne of little issues everywhere you look with MCC, which add up to something significant.

MCC is the only Halo I play now. Nothing annoys me more than people like this who just call everyone else "sheep" when there are still many clear issues that they are just glossing over because they've settled for something inferior. Is asking for a smooth, glitch free experience too much?

Let's not forget about all the features we were promised and never got - dedicated servers being the most obvious.

What a tool.

• Upvote (+1) 5

When people say MCC is fixed or working, just point them to www.halobugs.com, the bug list for Halo 1. Mention that right off the bat, 33% of the big 3 Halo games(1-3) are completely broken. Add some bugs from Halo 2 and Halo 3, and MCC is easily 50% broken still.

The usual response is, "oh I only play Halo 3, so I didnt notice all of that".

• Upvote (+1) 7

Wow... that guy has low standards. MCC is functional, he's not wrong there. I still get multiple disconnects/failed to connects (you can see he gets a few at the start of his video, and if that happens to me I have to back out and restart the search otherwise it won't find a game, so I'm not sure how he managed to get a game just by letting it keep searching), wrong maps/gametypes still load, there is a fuck tonne of little issues everywhere you look with MCC, which add up to something significant.

MCC is the only Halo I play now. Nothing annoys me more than people like this who just call everyone else "sheep" when there are still many clear issues that they are just glossing over because they've settled for something inferior. Is asking for a smooth, glitch free experience too much?

Let's not forget about all the features we were promised and never got - dedicated servers being the most obvious.

What a tool.

we were promised full stats carnage reports on a website with open api like halo 3's. not even a mention of it post launch
  • Upvote (+1) 2

The comments on that video provide a compelling argument in favor of euthanasia.

Get a youth in Asia to come fix mcc.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The comments on that video provide a compelling argument in favor of euthanasia.

Also forced abortion when blood relatives try to procreate.

• Upvote (+1) 3

"I hate, uh, Halo CE, btw. Fun campaign, but I just—I—the multiplayer. It's so... It was definitely a game that they were like 'let's just give it multiplayer. Let's not design this at all. Let's just fuckin' throw 'em in on maps.'" - Luke TheNotable, in the middle of his rant about people being sheep because they think the MCC is broken.

• Upvote (+1) 9

That guy says "but you haven't played the game(MCC) in three months" in response to people saying the game is still broken. As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been an update for like over a year, so what difference does it make if someone hasn't played the game in 3 months?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I decided to put together some clips of the glitches and bugs just all around annoying stuff that happens while playing this game. Some of these bugs aren't a big deal but they shouldn't be a thing in the first place. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I decided to put together some clips of the glitches and bugs just all around annoying stuff that happens while playing this game. Some of these bugs aren't a big deal but they shouldn't be a thing in the first place. 

Sniper body shots at full shield has always been a thing due to the hidden health system in Halo 3. Health regens slower then shields.

The rest of it though is laughable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can Microsoft please stop donating Xboxes to 3rd world countries in South America?  

I get zero satisfaction destroying these kids on their own shitty hosts.    Why does the game even allow players to play against each other from such distances?  Is this a fault of 343 a fault of xbox live?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sniper body shots at full shield has always been a thing due to the hidden health system in Halo 3. Health regens slower then shields.

The rest of it though is laughable.

yeah this is easily tested by getting brute shotted 3 times, the 3rd shot will drain all health but 1. then you wait until you regen to full shields and fire 3 more shots. this time the 3rd shot will kill because the health is so low.

or just ar until no shields, fire like 20 plasma pistol shots into a guy, wait for shields to replenish, then snipe in the body or a grenade

"I hate, uh, Halo CE, btw. Fun campaign, but I just—I—the multiplayer. It's so... It was definitely a game that they were like 'let's just give it multiplayer. Let's not design this at all. Let's just fuckin' throw 'em in on maps.'" - Luke TheNotable, in the middle of his rant about people being sheep because they think the MCC is broken.

Sounds like someone who can't handle the good old 3-shot

Sounds like someone who can't handle the good old 3-shot

I swear to god, the next person i see to say the H1 pistol is overpowered on that comment section....................

I don't even know what Im gonna do to them

• Upvote (+1) 3

I swear to god, the next person i see to say the H1 pistol is overpowered on that comment section....................

Give em a nice, swift 3 shot.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The difference between the fastest and average TTK on the CE pistol is what makes it such a good gun.  The fact that it can actually kill quicker than an AR at close range but you get punished if you miss is glorious.

I hate the term but it really does sound like a case of 'git gud' 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone playing MCC CE regularly in this thread? Just started playing again and I need some people to run 2s with, GT is LL Sorbin LL.