CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

A few Dammy snipe clips

Talk about some sexy snipe on a manly choice of level!   I loved.  Keep it coming!

There is ZERO chance I will buy H6, in the same way I did not buy H5. 

Only reason I bought H5 was because Bitchford talked me into it. A mistake I have learned a lot from ;)

How active is xlink n hpc???

xlink? the xlink chat is bumpin.

hpc? these fellas play everyday

Watching the Beach Lan 5.5 makes you realize how bad the MCC is. :(

and my relationship with h1 mcc is still

new-jack-city-chris-rock.jpeg

• Upvote (+1) 5

Could you imagine if they made a H1 remaster that was the quality of MW: remastered? MCC is a joke, and CEA was such a wasted opportunity.... pisses me off when I think about it. 

Could you imagine if they made a H1 remaster that was the quality of MW: remastered? MCC is a joke, and CEA was such a wasted opportunity.... pisses me off when I think about it. 

source.gif

MCC Should've been just H1 and H2/H2A and years later remake H3 and milk tf out of all of them but 343 is just ********. Installing H5 and playing one game made me uninstall it and install MCC again LUL

• Upvote (+1) 3

I seriously am confused to this day how anybody who is a fan of the Halo series from the beginning can even stomach to put the Halo 5 disc into their XBox.  To each their own, but god damn.  Some people must be a glutton for misery.  

• Upvote (+1) 5

I seriously am confused to this day how anybody who is a fan of the Halo series from the beginning can even stomach to put the Halo 5 disc into their XBox.  To each their own, but god damn.  Some people must be a glutton for misery.  

The one's who watch twitch streams of halo 5 are even worse.  I mean is it possible that someone's life is so shitty that they actually CHOOSE to watch such trash?

• Upvote (+1) 3

So the mw remaster is 100% accurate?

spawns are poop. 10x worse compared to h2c vs h2v

at least it's playable though and i don't think the spawns are broken in every gametype.

That's why I have it downloaded S821xYX.png

I seriously am confused to this day how anybody who is a fan of the Halo series from the beginning can even stomach to put the Halo 5 disc into their XBox. To each their own, but god damn. Some people must be a glutton for misery.

It's called being a lemming.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Never had a disc, because I have a digital copy. :bman: 

Uninstalled it, though.