CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Anyone know how to stop MCC backing me out of the search? Can't search any playlists at the moment because it backs me out to the menu. Did a hard reset to no avail...

I'm actually having the same problem right now. I don't think I've ever had this happen to me even in the horrible launch mess

I was having the same problem, some people in the HCS thread said Live is currently having problems in general.

Had the most fun playing this game in a while over the weekend. It just reminds me of what could have been if these dudes weren't idiots.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

i know there are loads of glitches that need taken care of but i gave up on any patches for this Game, so can we at least get the small things we wan't? i also know ranks don't mean much on mcc but i would still like to see a ranked sniper and swat playlist, and a ranked FFA playlist would be nice. I just wish 343 would listen a bit and give us the small things some of us are asking for.

• Upvote (+1) 3

i know there are loads of glitches that need taken care of but i gave up on any patches for this Game, so can we at least get the small things we wan't? i also know ranks don't mean much on mcc but i would still like to see a ranked sniper and swat playlist, and a ranked FFA playlist would be nice. I just wish 343 would listen a bit and give us the small things some of us are asking for.

Small things mean a lot in MCC, like simple playlists or map rotations changes is what I want.

It's too much for 343 if we asked them for a big update..

They are just idiots that think we demand too much, when all we ever expected is a fully functioning game at launch

• Upvote (+1) 6

Had the most fun playing this game in a while over the weekend. It just reminds me of what could have been if these dudes weren't idiots.

sorry accidental neg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know what's worse. That my friends all deleted MCC and it's near impossible to have fun on it because the game is broken........or the fact that I am playing Halo 5 with a friend of mine and am realizing very quickly that MCC is still more fun than Halo 5.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't know what's worse. That my friends all deleted MCC and it's near impossible to have fun on it because the game is broken........or the fact that I am playing Halo 5 with a friend of mine and am realizing very quickly that MCC is still more fun than Halo 5.

I have it on good authority from casuals who play it regularly that MCC works perfectly now. :bman: 

• Upvote (+1) 8

I have it on good authority from casuals who play it regularly that MCC works perfectly now. :bman:

It's always worked perfectly for me. Maybe you should stop lying in an attempt to bash 343. /s

why lie about this? MCC still doesn't work as it should

why lie about this? MCC still doesn't work as it should

It was a joke mocking the dumbass 343 apologists that say "MCC works for me guys".

• Upvote (+1) 5

if the next halo game from 343 doesn't have party restrictions and ranks that match players accurately.....lmao

• Upvote (+1) 3

if the next halo game from 343 doesn't have party restrictions and ranks that match players accurately.....lmao

they have already fucked up way too many times, fucking up again is just gonna be as expected

they have already fucked up way too many times, fucking up again is just gonna be as expected

Agreed. At this points I'd honestly be surprised if anything 343 releases isn't a colossal fuck up

• Upvote (+1) 6

Agreed. At this points I'd honestly be surprised if anything 343 releases isn't a colossal fuck up

I would be absolutely shocked if 343 ever releases a game that I can finally move on to from Reach BTB. 6 years of Halo Reach for me. The road to 1,000,000 kills is real.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It was a joke mocking the dumbass 343 apologists that say "MCC works for me guys".

Haha I know... I was just mocking the people that reply to them :o

Look.....water is still wet

343 have hit the shit hole now.

I have lost all hope with them a long time ago.

Back in halo 4's time, I was hoping halo 5 to be good like the first 3.

But then it wasn't, now I lost hope with them completely after MCC.

Whatever ske7ch says, will never happen, and it looks like MCC is gone forever

Well to make that happen (without obscene search times) they need to create a game that grabs and maintains a good population. In order to do that, they have to make a fun, well-designed game that doesn't just do a shitty job of aping other popular games... they have to make an arena experience that isn't flamingo dicks (merely 'better than Halo 4' is not good enough), and a warzone experience that isn't p(l)ay-to-win and dependent on RNG from req packs and therefore only truly fun for a fraction of the people playing.

It's so frustrating because Halo is not a difficult game to get right. It really isn't. Yet they keep finding new ways to fuck it all up.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I still think it's hilarious they tried to pass the PC ports as "exactly how you remember it". Does 343 think their fanbase is so stupid that we wouldn't notice? Lol

So much for that, "MCC Team" that Bravo consistently said was back at 343 "working on it."

The whole situation is just shady and filled with way too many smoke screens that have been meant to distract from the issue (MCC) and, "HEY look over here at HALO 5!"

It would be one thing if 343 had consistently delivered an outstanding product, kinda like a, "Well I am mad at you for lying to me, but..." scenario; however its just been a slow bleeding hole for the competitive community (and casual Halo at that) since they took the reigns.  

Way too many lies, and no one in the leadership team will own up to it or be transparent.  Bravo's situation is proof enough: Get hired, leave the community that supported you (us), become  a mouth piece, ignore the community when they ask about MCC, dont ever bring up the MCC and you will get a promotion.  Guess it pays to play the game with 343. 

Oh how I wish one former employee would blow the whistle and tell us all what really happened.  A man can dream right?

Until then - sorry but none of my money will go to 343. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

So much for that, "MCC Team" that Bravo consistently said was back at 343 "working on it."

The whole situation is just shady and filled with way too many smoke screens that have been meant to distract from the issue (MCC) and, "HEY look over here at HALO 5!"

It would be one thing if 343 had consistently delivered an outstanding product, kinda like a, "Well I am mad at you for lying to me, but..." scenario; however its just been a slow bleeding hole for the competitive community (and casual Halo at that) since they took the reigns.  

Way too many lies, and no one in the leadership team will own up to it or be transparent.  Bravo's situation is proof enough: Get hired, leave the community that supported you (us), become  a mouth piece, ignore the community when they ask about MCC, dont ever bring up the MCC and you will get a promotion.  Guess it pays to play the game with 343. 

Oh how I wish one former employee would blow the whistle and tell us all what really happened.  A man can dream right?

Until then - sorry but none of my money will go to 343. 

Bravo was useless, ske7ch is also useless, THEY ARE ALL USELESS, 343 ARE USELESS, MICROSOFT ARE USELESS.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Does 343 think their fanbase is so stupid that we wouldn't notice? Lol

I think 343 themselves are too stupid to notice the differences between the console and PC ports.

I literally think they aren't aware of any gameplay differences between the two- they've proven several times that they're kind of clueless when it comes to game design.

It's a shame that the customers are more intelligent than the developers when it comes to their own product.

• Upvote (+1) 5