CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Hello everyone, Good evening, let's organize a custom Halo 2 anniversary game, do any of you accept?
Anything just communicate me on live or call me here on the site.

My tag: TinnyBR

:glasses:  :glasses:

All you kids talking shit about 343 are pathetic. You wouldnt say that to them at their office, they're all fucking jacked. Not only that, they all wear the freshest clothes, eat at the chillest restaurants, and hang out with the hottest dudes. SMH

• Upvote (+1) 3

Have been watching old MLG videos so decided to jump into Team Hardcore and give it a shot. Got matched against @@Towey and subsequently steamrolled... The dream is over so fast!

Challenge him to a rematch in CE and watch the tables turn.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Challenge him to a rematch in CE and watch the tables turn. :kappa:

CE is soooo not my game, I'd get beat so bad! H2 is where its at, I was against him in MLG The Pit and H3 feels so weird to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Have been watching old MLG videos so decided to jump into Team Hardcore and give it a shot. Got matched against @@Towey and subsequently steamrolled... The dream is over so fast!

Accidental neg my bad fam
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Odds that MCC is mentioned today?

If it isn't I'm honestly just done with 343 as a developer, there's not even that much wrong with the game now, just a few really annoying bugs that would massively improve the quality of the game if they took the small amount of time out of H5/HW2/H6 to fix them :/

We all paid $60 for this game, often more as it was a system seller, really not much to ask to just get a working, largely glitch-free game.

There is literally no better time to announce a new MCC patch than today!

• Upvote (+1) 3

If it isn't I'm honestly just done with 343 as a developer, there's not even that much wrong with the game now, just a few really annoying bugs that would massively improve the quality of the game if they took the small amount of time out of H5/HW2/H6 to fix them :/

We all paid $60 for this game, often more as it was a system seller, really not much to ask to just get a working, largely glitch-free game.

There is literally no better time to announce a new MCC patch than today!

Small amount of time to fix MCC.

That shits gonna take months if they ever decided to do it. So much broken in every single corner you look.

• Upvote (+1) 2

True, @@Moa, but if they mention MCC today (big IF there) it must be to show off or hint at a patch or relaunch that they have been working on for a significant amount of time.

Indeed, if the rumors of a H3A with MCC relaunch are true, work on reworking the MCC probably began around the time the game silently dropped off the radar following H5's release.

Went to play H1 for the 15 anniversary and the game crashed at launch :bman:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Small amount of time to fix MCC.

That shits gonna take months if they ever decided to do it. So much broken in every single corner you look.

I meant as in fixing a few bugs I mentioned annoyed me in a previous post - emblems and no post-game lobby/party-up. Literally just those TWO fixes would massively improve my experience of the game, they annoy me so much. Everything else I can kind of tune out and get on with. I appreciate its probably very hard to fix just those two bugs, but cmon they have like over 300 people there.

I meant as in fixing a few bugs I mentioned annoyed me in a previous post - emblems and no post-game lobby/party-up. Literally just those TWO fixes would massively improve my experience of the game, they annoy me so much. Everything else I can kind of tune out and get on with. I appreciate its probably very hard to fix just those two bugs, but cmon they have like over 300 people there.

Do you want Halo CE to start loading Halo 4 maps?

Because that'll happen.

MCC is so broken.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you want Halo CE to start loading Halo 4 maps?

Because that'll happen.

MCC is so broken.

You're probably right. Maybe they'll just announce a PC port of it so the community can just fix it for themselves.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to say H3A confirmed, just because that reminds me of the h3 helmet.  :kappa:

Went to play H1 for the 15 anniversary and the game crashed at launch :bman:

Just another day in the life of the MCC sorrower.