CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The new community manager at 343, Sketch, talked about MCC in today's weekly update. He said the team still knows about it, still talks about it, didn't really say if we will have another update. Guess it's better than Bravo not acknowledging MCC.

But I'm looking forward to see what he will do for Halo, seems like a really good dude.

It's funny that he responded to those.  In the thread on waypoint where he wanted people to ask questions, I asked about mcc, and a mod hid it for being inappropriate.  As bad as the waypoint community is, at least a bunch of them quoted mine saying it was not inappropriate.  

They have some balls to even mention it "answers may not come when the community wants/expects"(paraphrase)- isn't mcc nearly two years old? Useless bunch of back patters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sooo...I've been thinking about playlists again.

Why not just put the social/casual modes of each game in the team slayer playlist, keep BTB as is with the big maps, and action sack/whatever rotational playlist with its whacky gametypes, and all the ranked individual games playlists feature the accepted competitive settings for those games.

This way, you are not forced to have voting power or play BTB to play modes that feature precision weapon starts and you can play for ranks in the settings people care about.

low population and different priorities is another reason of many

I know some people still experience oddities and inconsistent behaviors that hamper their enjoyment, while others play and enjoy it just fine.

I really hate statements like this. Everyone is experiencing the same God damn issues, however some are more tolerant of dealing with them than others. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I don't really have many issues when I play the MCC now. It's been pretty good for awhile now.

There's some heavy lag here and there but that's what the games used to be like. The other issues just seem to be a result of 343 using the PC versions of HCE and H2 for some reason. Though it's not like can just patch that.

What exactly are the things people want 343 to fix?

• Downvote (-1) 3

I don't really have many issues when I play the MCC now. It's been pretty good for awhile now.

There's some heavy lag here and there but that's what the games used to be like. The other issues just seem to be a result of 343 using the PC versions of HCE and H2 for some reason. Though it's not like can just patch that.

Matchmaking success rates

UI bugs

Campaign issues

Everything pretty much. The issues are there, most people just don't pay much attention because they rarely happen.

The fact that none of the original trilogy games play anything like their previous versions? Every single game has massive gameplay issues, so I'm guessing that's what people want fixed.
  • Upvote (+1) 7

The fact that none of the original trilogy games play anything like their previous versions? Every single game has massive gameplay issues, so I'm guessing that's what people want fixed.

But thank God Halo 4 works okay! Speaking of which, who's ready for H4A in 6 years?

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

For H1 only: http://www.halobugs.com

But thank God Halo 4 works okay! Speaking of which, who's ready for H4A in 6 years?

:kappa:

God don't tease me. I'm just upset I have to wait 6 more years to play that.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Inb4 the only way to play H3A is to buy H6

The 80 dollar edition too.

Inb4 the only way to play H3A is to buy H6

And sounds like H6 will be nothing but a refined Halo 5, which explains why 343 never did any real updates for H5. Total scam of a company.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I didn't play much of HCE or H2 back in the day but the MCC not use PC versions of these games? And those gameplay differences are simply due to that are they not.

H3 plays the same as it always has. Sometimes it lags and sometimes you play people from columbia.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I didn't play much of HCE or H2 back in the day but the MCC not use PC versions of these games? And those gameplay differences are simply due to that are they not.

H3 plays the same as it always has. Sometimes it lags and sometimes you play people from columbia.

That's not true! Most notable differences; in h3 you have to lead slightly more than the original. Aiming is weird. In h1 the leading is completely different, it's like a mix of hitscan and leading. A weird glitch makes bullets move away from players when they are beside obstructions. Ghost melees happen more often in h2. Registration is really bad in that game. There's a whole lot more, h1 has the most differences. They did a bad job.

• Upvote (+1) 7

If you are still there, can you show the set up?

Sorry for the late reply, couldn't get to a computer until now. 

Eight stations (some are behind the camera), and only one kid in a Luffy hat playing campaign. 

14917092_10207502874027092_8731143325799

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Vista and Halo PC versions are used in the MCC.