CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I sold this game a while ago, I might get it again. 

Can someone list me all the matchmaking playlists and tell me whether they are ranked or not. It would be very helpful.

Social

Team Slayer

Big Team Battle

Infection

Halo 3 Grifball Throwback

Team Action Sack

SWAT

Team Snipers

Ranked

Halo 3

Team Doubles

Halo 4

Halo 2 Classic

Team Halo 2: Anniversary

Team Hardcore

Halo: Combat Evolved

Ranks mean little to nothing, though. I match 40-50's normally while not being over 12 in any playlist.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Social

Team Slayer

Big Team Battle

Infection

Halo 3 Grifball Throwback

Team Action Sack

SWAT

Team Snipers

Ranked

Halo 3

Team Doubles

Halo 4

Halo 2 Classic

Team Halo 2: Anniversary

Team Hardcore

Halo: Combat Evolved

Ranks mean little to nothing, though. I match 40-50's normally while not being over 12 in any playlist.

thanks!

I sometimes wonder why this game isn't free, but then I remember that it only half works. Microsoft probably tries their best to make sure that this game is forgotten, not continually played. 

One thing I do find annoying is the fact that the CE playlist is 2v2. There's me looking for some 4v4 rat race KOTH, no chance.

There used to be a CE 4v4 playlist that was quite popular, but 343 in their infinite wisdom removed it.

• Upvote (+1) 7

One thing I do find annoying is the fact that the CE playlist is 2v2.  There's me looking for some 4v4 rat race KOTH, no chance.

There used to be a CE 4v4 playlist that was quite popular, but 343 in their infinite wisdom removed it.

I hate to beat a dead horse but they really should have included a custom games browser and included the option to enable join-in-progress

• Upvote (+1) 3

I sometimes wonder why this game isn't free, but then I remember that it only half works. Microsoft probably tries their best to make sure that this game is forgotten, not continually played. 

It should be. They should release one big patch that fixes it (lol, i know) and make it free to play.

I know they want to drive people to Halo 5 to buy reqs and shit so have basically abandoned MCC, but playing halo of any kind will bolster sales of Halo 6 which is where they are going to make their money anyway.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Has 343 said anything in regards to MCC updates coming?  I really wish they would add the C.E. 4v4 playlist back in.  Keep the 2v2 at the same time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Has 343 said anything in regards to MCC updates coming? I really wish they would add the C.E. 4v4 playlist back in. Keep the 2v2 at the same time.

I think they said something about removing CE in favor of Fiesta Doubles :kappa

Wants the install size? I want to play ODST campaign.

61.6GB for the base game w/ updates

7.6GB for ODST

Might vary by a few GB per region.

Has 343 said anything in regards to MCC updates coming?  I really wish they would add the C.E. 4v4 playlist back in.  Keep the 2v2 at the same time. 

They stopped talking about MCC and have ignored every update request for close to a year now.  Literally, they do not speak of MCC at 343 - and all the employees are pretty much banned from discussing it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It drives me mad when i go onto the mix team slayer playlist, only to never get a CE map voted for.  Rat race came up yesterday and got outvoted by narrows by a huge margin.

Im happy to play abit of H2 and H3 here and there but CE is where my heart lies and i never get to play it 4v4.

It drives me mad when i go onto the mix team slayer playlist, only to never get a CE map voted for.  Rat race came up yesterday and got outvoted by narrows by a huge margin.

Im happy to play abit of H2 and H3 here and there but CE is where my heart lies and i never get to play it 4v4.

Oh man I haven't even messed around with that playlist but I'm glad I haven't because that would just kill me every time.   I would turn off my bizone every time C.E. got out voted.   

Oh man I haven't even messed around with that playlist but I'm glad I haven't because that would just kill me every time.   I would turn off my bizone every time C.E. got out voted.   

It happened 4 times in a row last night, which made me turn the game off completely and leave the room in disgust.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo CE on MCC has always been a joke.  My favorite are these laggy players that don't reside in North America who reach level 50 in CE because people can't hit them that well due to their shit hosts, and then when you do match up against them and they don't get host, you expose them for what they are.  I hopped on real quick and poor Kaiser RamiRz from whatever 3rd world country he is from who is a level 50 tried his hardest and ran his mouth, but I still dropped 45 on him.  About 10 vid captures of it taking 2 head shots with snipe to kill him instead of 1.  Funny as hell. All you can do is thank these fools for the free vids, because the games aren't realistic at all regardless if you win.  I just wish I could see them raging from the other side of the world while it's all taking place.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I LITERALLY CANT EVEN PLAY A NORMAL GAME OF HALO BECAUSE OF HOW BROKEN MCC IS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEM FIX THE GAME

• Upvote (+1) 3