CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Here is the trailer to my biggest project edited by ScytheZ

To this day I still dont understand "trailers" - half of the trailers that are usually put out are never followed up by an actual montage.

Why not just finish the montage and release it?  

• Upvote (+1) 1

To this day I still dont understand "trailers" - half of the trailers that are usually put out are never followed up by an actual montage.

Why not just finish the montage and release it?  

I've seen some cool ones, but you're right, just integrate them into the actual video, save yourself the effort and put all your best ideas into the final video.

Just a heads up if you plan on searching MM. I'd highly recommend blocking the gts below. My friends and I matched them and we were all hit offline. Took my friend almost 2 hours to get his internet working again.  

Gamertags: Ruler and Eject 

Just a heads up if you plan on searching MM. I'd highly recommend blocking the gts below. My friends and I matched them and we were all hit offline. Took my friend almost 2 hours to get his internet working again.  

Blocking doesn't worked for ranked games anymore, does it?

Blocking doesn't worked for ranked games anymore, does it?

You're right. I would qtb then and save your internet. 

The party app problems are definitely related to mcc. Either the infamous HRDURDURDURDURDURDUR noise until I hard reset the Xbox, or the party app will flat out not work and make me also hard reset. It's happened~10 times and only on MCC, and I don't play it super often but when I do it happens. I swear the game is a virus, fucks with shit at an OS level.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The party app problems are definitely related to mcc. Either the infamous HRDURDURDURDURDURDUR noise until I hard reset the Xbox, or the party app will flat out not work and make me also hard reset. It's happened~10 times and only on MCC, and I don't play it super often but when I do it happens. I swear the game is a virus, fucks with shit at an OS level.

So sad.    :salt:

I've had it not only fuck up the party app, but also whatever process controls audio input. Had a couple of times where it blew up party chat, then tried to switch over to Skype only to have that app not even detect my microphone or kinect microphone. Giant waste of time. I can't believe they bundle this broken ass product with the new slim.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I got hit offline last weekend for three hours. Can't believe people are cheating in MCC still.

That's one reason why I hardly play it anymore is because I don't wanna deal with booters and getting my Internet messed up.

So my old friend decided to buy an xbox one along with mcc, I chose team slayer so he could get warmed up. We voted for halo 3 standoff brs because that was the only decent option it got picked, The game loaded up on ivory tower FFA. I love how months later this stuff happens its so pathetic random bugs still exist and they wont fix it, The best part is the game doesn't even have an FFA playlist how the hell did it even turn into an FFA?

#ItWorksNow

So my old friend decided to buy an xbox one along with mcc, I chose team slayer so he could get warmed up. We voted for halo 3 standoff brs because that was the only decent option it got picked, The game loaded up on ivory tower FFA. I love how months later this stuff happens its so pathetic random bugs still exist and they wont fix it, The best part is the game doesn't even have a FFA playlist how the hell did it even turn into a FFA?

This happened to me over a year after release and still might be the craziest thing to ever happen to me in matchmaking.  

uWlYtpV.gif

Battle Creek won the vote.  

• Upvote (+1) 3

This happened to me over a year after release and still might be the craziest thing to ever happen to me in matchmaking.  

uWlYtpV.gif

Battle Creek won the vote.  

my EYES!!!

• Upvote (+1) 3

So my old friend decided to buy an xbox one along with mcc, I chose team slayer so he could get warmed up. We voted for halo 3 standoff brs because that was the only decent option it got picked, The game loaded up on ivory tower FFA. I love how months later this stuff happens its so pathetic random bugs still exist and they wont fix it, The best part is the game doesn't even have a FFA playlist how the hell did it even turn into a FFA?

A similar thing happened to me a little while ago. I was playing the TS playlist and Chill Out got picked, and the game loaded up an FFA with radar and no pistol secondary.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mythik%20Nick/video/20353211

At least it got the game and map right.  :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I love the silenced smg on plaza #halo #positionalgameplay #communityengagement

I sold this game a while ago, I might get it again. 

Can someone list me all the matchmaking playlists and tell me whether they are ranked or not. It would be very helpful.