CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

And if neither team records / takes a screenshot? 

The more steps required for people to do, the higher likelihood is that they wont do it.

A: They replay the match

B: They should still be in MCC and it would still show your last carnage report.

C: Disqualify the winner and the loser is already out.

B should make it fairly easy if the winning team forgets to screenshot it.

EDIT: I just quit the build and it still had my last carnage report from before.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And if neither team records / takes a screenshot? 

The more steps required for people to do, the higher likelihood is that they wont do it.

It would only come into play if a game is challenged. It takes 2 seconds to record it. If a score is challenged, then the winning team needs to provide the proof. If they don't, then they replay.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Umm this shit was standard in like every mcc tournament lol. People were doing it. If they don't record it and one of them disputes it then dq both I say. Then they will take it seriously.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hopefully if Beach LAN is a big success beyond will hold some more CE tournies to ride the wave? :)

To bad custom host in Halo 1 is crap. Bigger difference than on/off host on OG.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So, after suffering from H5's horrible aiming, I, @@My Namez BEAST, @@Mythik Nick, and @@wow decided to go enjoy the smooth aiming of the older Halos on MCC.

The aiming was so beautiful, but the shot registration was hideous.

Come on man...

Yea I don't know how you guys play this game. Dropped shots for days is just infuriating.

I swear, MM registration is better than the registration was in those custom games.  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I swear, MM registration is better than the registration was in those custom games. :wutface:

I hope so lol because those games were straight dookey. When I played earlier with some people we only voted CE and it felt decent. But that H3 game especially Good God man.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

It would've been a lot easier if they just released a proper Halo 2 Anniversary

MCC is a great idea, but clearly it was too much work for them

So, after suffering from H5's horrible aiming, I, @@My Namez BEAST, @@Mythik Nick, and @@wow decided to go enjoy the smooth aiming of the older Halos on MCC.

The aiming was so beautiful, but the shot registration was hideous.

Come on man...

I never had a problem with the aiming in h5

• Downvote (-1) 2

It would've been a lot easier if they just released a proper Halo 2 Anniversary

MCC is a great idea, but clearly it was too much work for them

Wasn't too much work for the Gears people. Don't cape for these fools
  • Upvote (+1) 5

MCC is a great idea, but clearly they just don't give a fuck about classic Halo

Ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't too much work for the Gears people. Don't cape for these fools

Gears people brought one game from the previous gen to Xbox One. They didn't bring two games from the OG Xbox, and two from 360.

Gears people brought one game from the previous gen to Xbox One. They didn't bring two games from the OG Xbox, and two from 360.

and who the hell asked them to do that? Honestly we'll all would be better off if they just stuck with H2.

• Upvote (+1) 1

and who the hell asked them to do that? Honestly we'll all would be better off if they just stuck with H2.

Probably Microsoft. It was an admirable task, and one that would have been lauded if it were a successful project.

Every Halo Game on Xbox One has been a failure. MCC is broken, H5 sucks, and Reach backwards compatible has huge frame rate/input lag issues that render it unplayable. If I want to get my Halo fix in, Halo Reach BTB on Xbox 360 is still the best option.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I rather have one working game than four games that don't.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Probably Microsoft. It was an admirable task, and one that would have been lauded if it were a successful project.

This is the part that stings the most.

I agree completely. Gears fans got great remake rather than a bunch of shitty ones. Id pay full price for a proper remake than pay the $60 for a bunch of broken games

Well, yea, I would venture to say everyone would. But we all would have been overjoyed with a working game with all 4. Ambition is a fickle thing.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well, yea, I would venture to say everyone would. But we all would have been overjoyed with a working game with all 4. Ambition is a fickle thing.

I suspect more people would respect their "ambition" if they actually owned up to it and fixed the game, instead of pretending it doesn't exist, so they could finish H5 9 months after launch with microtransaction-funded "free DLC."

• Upvote (+1) 9