CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Lol.... that is comical at this point. Sad thing to me is that honestly many people in this community who would fix the game for free if they had the chance. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

(Immersion Vids)

:holmes:

#Immersion overload   :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

:holmes:

It would be funny to swap the audio for those trailers. I'm not sure which combination is better.

Why would any self respecting organization or individual have any involvement with anything that 343 has produced after that horrible MCC creation?  

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why would any self respecting organization or individual have any involvement with anything that 343 has produced after that horrible MCC creation?  

Dont forget the embarrassment that was H4 and the current mess that is H5

• Upvote (+1) 3

This is what I don't get either. How you kids could actively support 343 and play H5. It's not even like the game is good.

• Upvote (+1) 6

The lies that were told by 343 in regards to the MCC and the lack of support post release is the reason why I no longer play Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Halo 5 was good enough for me to like the game. But after MCC I'll never like 343 again. The embarrassment of launch night, the lack of explanation of what went wrong, the lack of accountability, pushing the game under the rug with Halo 5, and even the underwhelming compensation for the launch with ODST. Didn't even give us Firefight, which was the best part of it.

I got a good month or two out of MCC as a warm up to Halo 5, but besides those lukewarm memories, it's just painful to think about. I mean, they actually eventually gave us a functional version of Halo CE that worked over XBL, but only gave us a few months of actual use of it before the entire population basically flocked to Halo 5. That's the saddest part. After playing the first version of CE on there, I thought there was no way they were going to be able to make the netcode work to a point where the experience would be enjoyable. But then they did, it's just that the playlist was wrong, the gametypes were bugged, ranked wouldn't work, and eventually people gave up on it.

MCC is a tragedy. And 343 teasing some sort of vague content patch 2 years after the release of the game that they fucked is straight out of Bungie's playbook. I hate that.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just a thought, since Dan actually acknowledged MCC, what if they're remaking it from scratch with somebody who knows what they're doing and sell it for huge discount to all MCC owners? Yeah I know the odds of that happening is almost none, but it would be cool.

• Upvote (+1) 1

There actually are rumors of an MCC PC port releasing for the holidays. Heard it from that Late Night Gaming vid and his supposed ex-343 informant.

343 needs to stop and trying to reinvent the wheel. The wheel has already been perfected, your work is done. Just update the visuals, features and roll in the large amount of cash you'll make.

Sorry, but Microsoft is obsessed with change. See Perfect Dark Zero, Perfect Dark XBLA, and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

I'd prefer they take the Nintendo route of not continuing a franchise at all (F-Zero, Wave Race) if they can't think of a good new idea, rather than cram them with bad ideas.

O4Q1lBK.png

343 orders "pizza"...

Perfection. fqYxa2a.png

fix the fucking game before you port it

You wish.

Good hate in the last few pages. Keep it up!

• Upvote (+1) 1

MCC Patch notes:

- Fixed particle bug in Halo 3 campaign.
- Fixed rare issue where Halo 4 loading screens would be two pixels to the left.
- Fixed rare issue where flood would move faster than intended.
- Fixed issue where needler would play the wrong sound during specific part in Halo 1 campaign on legendary, co-op when one of you has a plasma rifle and there are only two grunts left on the map.
- Added REQ packs.
- Search parameters broadened.

sounds about right to me.

Ayoub: "I've been saying "soon" for two years now and people are starting to catch on that it's all bs like the ADS reduction after the beta. Need something new.......ooo, I got it!"

oRxkF5.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

How long has it been since a patch? A year?

Dont worry, according to @@Bravo there still is a "MCC Team" that has been hard at work all of this time. 

Yes you read that correctly, there are mysterious people somewhere at 343 still getting paid to work on MCC. 

• Upvote (+1) 8