CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The first day of MCC launch will forever be the most innocent day of our lives

right before realizing that the "day 1 launch server issues" were actually not a real thing.

I met one of your friends on Runescape. His username was RHINO. We talked about Halo and he told me you were pretty good at H3.

Just thought it was coincidental that I met a random guy on RS, the conversation went to Halo and then you, and now I see you on TB.

The first day of MCC launch will forever be the most innocent day of our lives

right before realizing that the "day 1 launch server issues" were actually not a real thing.

idk about that. I knew it was going to have a rough launch because all the featured pre-launch streams couldnt find a match/couldnt hold a game. I just thought it was going to be fixed

idk about that. I knew it was going to have a rough launch because all the featured pre-launch streams couldnt find a match/couldnt hold a game. I just thought it was going to be fixed

That's what he's saying. We all thought "Oh no biggie, it's just a rough launch. They'll iron out these issues within a couple days :)"

And then, well, you know :mj:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone else have this thing where MCC randomly (but quite frequently) backs out of searching? It's so frustrating. I can't get it to stop doing it.

This is a pre release build

Except a pre-release build actually has a chance of being fixed.

:mj:

• Upvote (+1) 8

BigShow. Now there's another gem from my childhood that's hopelessly broken.

WWF was what? Bottom Line, WWF raised some blue hell in the late 90s/early 0s.

They still fill arenas but the crowds are dead. The acts are boring. And 71 year old Vince McMahon is the most rowdy character in their lineup.

Even Dwayne Johnson turned roody poo.

Except a pre-release build actually has a chance of being fixed.

:mj:

They pretty much sold us an stealth Early Access game for full price, promised continued support AFTER the fact, and then completely ditched it for their real project and pretended it didn't exist. Good times.

I think what really disgusts me about it is that the MCC is still on store shelves. The least they could do is have the decency to properly erase it so that naive players who weren't there at launch don't waste their fucking money.

• Upvote (+1) 6

On Major Nelsons blog he promotes new arcade and indy game releases that are still in alpha/beta and come with a warning informing players that the game is not complete and they should purchase at their own discretion. We should all tweet him letting him know that Halo MCC is missing that warning.

Have you finally reached the last DABDA stage of mourning - Acceptance? Good for you and your short two year memory.

I still find nothing funny about any of the shit they pulled. And even less funny is that the entire company has condoned it from Nadella down.

Otherwise, persons caught up in this mess would have been canned long ago.

BTW, they're quickly ruining Minecraft. If that's your thing, enjoy it while it lasts.

My MCC stats are completely frozen and same for some other people I know.  No stats count such as kills/deaths/assist/wins the only thing that goes up is my rank but the second I shut it off and come back the next day my rank is the same as i started yesterday lol.  I don't really know how to fix this issue.

MCC getting a bit of attention over on r/Halo... I wish 343 would do something about it. Their silence combined with Halo 5 just stopped all MCC discussion. We need to try get the community talking about it more.

• Upvote (+1) 5

MCC getting a bit of attention over on r/Halo... I wish 343 would do something about it. Their silence combined with Halo 5 just stopped all MCC discussion. We need to try get the community talking about it more.

I don't think 343 have done anything themselves that has improved MCC since day one. The huge update that at least made the game playable was done by an outsourced company. As far as I know, every 343 update since has made the game worse, including their update that made the search re-start if somebody dashboarded during the voting process. That alone made me stop playing MCC.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Im just now starting the playlists/crossgame playlists section. Does anyone know of any bugs/glitches in these that I should be aware of?

I beat all campaigns on solo legendary way back and had no issues with achievements or anything....just wanted to know if its the same.

I completely understand the constant bitching. BUT. Why not try getting games together? Playing a half buggy Halo CE, 2, or 3 is still more fun than playing most FPSs on the current market.

343: proof that if you simply ignore a problem for long enough, it will eventually just go away.

Well karma is a bitch. What goes around, will come around for 343.